Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For science! Dragon economy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
What types of dragons do you buy more of? XXX, XXY, XYX, XYY, XYZ?
Considering I'm a g1 monolair, most of the time I have to settle with XYZs which usually I'm fine with so long as they have good colors but if I could I would be buying mostly XYYs, XXYs, and XYXs.

Do you like/prefer dragons with matching eye colors? And do eye types or even tints make the difference in if you buy a dragon or not?
Its definitely cool if the eyecolor does match but most of the time I barely pay attention to eyecolor unless its a fandragon or something. Besides, trying to find a g1 that you like while thinking of eyecolor is hard.

Do you breed your dragons, why or why not? Do you breed for specific colors or random xyzs? Do you breed for eye types?
I do not breed my dragons and I don't plan too. I'm trying to retain the value of my g1s in case I ever decide to sell them, I want them to have as much money as I could get out of them. I have a couple pairs that are nong1 meant specifically for breeding if I ever need a little extra pocket money that are XXY.

Do you like projects? Scatter projects, eye projects, gene projects, color combo projects? And if you do any of these projects do they ever seem frustrating and why are they frustrating? And why?
bro my entire lair is a project. While its kind of frustrating to look at an inconstant lair, its pretty rewarding once you finish all your projects and you can look at this g1 lair that has completely drained your wallet and your soul.

Do you collect special ids, sentimental dragons, special date dragons, old dragons, G1s, or any other type of collection?
As I mentioned in the previous questions, I'm a g1 monolair so I do collect g1s however I like to collect special ids but only old ones, like 5 and under ids. And I would have one if they weren't so damn expensive.

Do you prefer to buy a dragon perfect as it is? Do you prefer buying a dragon with potential and customizing it? Is customization better than breeding to you? Or is breeding better than customize you?
I'm extremely picky with my dragons that I pick out. If I'm just going to buy a dragon on a whim it already had genes and it was put up for cheap. But I will go through the color list and imput the colors that I want, then look through the g1s and scry them each until I find one that I like and I buy it. I love customizing my dragons, I prefer to do it that way than to just breed dragons.

Do you exalt fodder? Do you exalt at all? Do you breed fodder, if you do what type of fodder do you breed(xxx, xxy, xyx, xyy, or xyz and what breed)?
Most of my income is from exalting. I buy any fodder than I find on the front page. It doesn't matter if its got any special color combinations. If its fodder price, I'm buying it and I'm exalting it.

What prevents you from buying a dragon? Lairspace, aesthetic, eye type, breed, name, breeder, auction house, sales forum, price, g:t ratio, or anything else keeping you from buying a dragon.
Aesthetic is usually key. The rest of them aren't really a problem given I have around 90 slots open including my hibden slots. As I said before, I'm extremely picky with my dragons that I pick out. If I'm going to sink a lot of money into a dragon it might as well be one that I really like.

Do you think it’s a waste to breed “ugly” fodder, or random xyz fodder, or less desired colored xxx, xyy, xyx, or xxy fodder? If so why?
Opinionless. I don't breed fodder usually. I only buy it and adult because I'm impatient.
What types of dragons do you buy more of? XXX, XXY, XYX, XYY, XYZ?
Considering I'm a g1 monolair, most of the time I have to settle with XYZs which usually I'm fine with so long as they have good colors but if I could I would be buying mostly XYYs, XXYs, and XYXs.

Do you like/prefer dragons with matching eye colors? And do eye types or even tints make the difference in if you buy a dragon or not?
Its definitely cool if the eyecolor does match but most of the time I barely pay attention to eyecolor unless its a fandragon or something. Besides, trying to find a g1 that you like while thinking of eyecolor is hard.

Do you breed your dragons, why or why not? Do you breed for specific colors or random xyzs? Do you breed for eye types?
I do not breed my dragons and I don't plan too. I'm trying to retain the value of my g1s in case I ever decide to sell them, I want them to have as much money as I could get out of them. I have a couple pairs that are nong1 meant specifically for breeding if I ever need a little extra pocket money that are XXY.

Do you like projects? Scatter projects, eye projects, gene projects, color combo projects? And if you do any of these projects do they ever seem frustrating and why are they frustrating? And why?
bro my entire lair is a project. While its kind of frustrating to look at an inconstant lair, its pretty rewarding once you finish all your projects and you can look at this g1 lair that has completely drained your wallet and your soul.

Do you collect special ids, sentimental dragons, special date dragons, old dragons, G1s, or any other type of collection?
As I mentioned in the previous questions, I'm a g1 monolair so I do collect g1s however I like to collect special ids but only old ones, like 5 and under ids. And I would have one if they weren't so damn expensive.

Do you prefer to buy a dragon perfect as it is? Do you prefer buying a dragon with potential and customizing it? Is customization better than breeding to you? Or is breeding better than customize you?
I'm extremely picky with my dragons that I pick out. If I'm just going to buy a dragon on a whim it already had genes and it was put up for cheap. But I will go through the color list and imput the colors that I want, then look through the g1s and scry them each until I find one that I like and I buy it. I love customizing my dragons, I prefer to do it that way than to just breed dragons.

Do you exalt fodder? Do you exalt at all? Do you breed fodder, if you do what type of fodder do you breed(xxx, xxy, xyx, xyy, or xyz and what breed)?
Most of my income is from exalting. I buy any fodder than I find on the front page. It doesn't matter if its got any special color combinations. If its fodder price, I'm buying it and I'm exalting it.

What prevents you from buying a dragon? Lairspace, aesthetic, eye type, breed, name, breeder, auction house, sales forum, price, g:t ratio, or anything else keeping you from buying a dragon.
Aesthetic is usually key. The rest of them aren't really a problem given I have around 90 slots open including my hibden slots. As I said before, I'm extremely picky with my dragons that I pick out. If I'm going to sink a lot of money into a dragon it might as well be one that I really like.

Do you think it’s a waste to breed “ugly” fodder, or random xyz fodder, or less desired colored xxx, xyy, xyx, or xxy fodder? If so why?
Opinionless. I don't breed fodder usually. I only buy it and adult because I'm impatient.
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9