Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For science! Dragon economy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[b]What types of dragons do you buy more of? XXX, XXY, XYX, XYY, XYZ?[/b] XYZ! I usually buy g1s, and special color combos are often too expensive. [b]Do you like prefer dragons with matching eye colors? And do eye types or even tints make the difference in if you buy a dragon or not?[/b] I definitely prefer dragons with matching eye colors. Eye types make a difference, but only if it's a multigaze or a primal. I usually buy g1s, and those eye types are too expensive. [b]Do you breed your dragons, why or why not? Do you breed for specific colors or random xyzs? Do you breed for eye types?[/b] It depends. I do not breed my g1s, and I get really annoyed when someone asks me to. However, I do have a few xxx obsidian pairs that I breed in the hopes of a shadow primal/multigaze/etc. [b]Do you like projects? Scatter projects, eye projects, gene projects, color combo projects? And if you do any of these projects do they ever seem frustrating and why are they frustrating? And why?[/b] I love some types of projects, but not all. I don't love scatter projects because they are expensive and my luck is terrible. Most of my projects are gene projects, and the cost of genes is the only frustrating part of it. I also have an ongoing bee movie project, where I name my dennable fodder dragons after the bee movie script and train them to lvl 7. [s]It's not a dragon economy thing, but I'm kind of proud of it.[/s] [b]Do you collect special ids, sentimental dragons, special date dragons, old dragons, G1s, or any other type of collection?[/b] I collect g1s! I think of special IDs, dates, and oldies as bonuses. [b]Do you prefer to buy a dragon perfect as it is? Do you prefer buying a dragon with potential and customizing it? Is customization better than breeding to you? Or is breeding better than customize you?[/b] Again, it depends on my purposes. I like to buy finished g2+ xxx obsidian dragons for breeding, but I like buying g1s that have potential. [b]Do you exalt fodder? Do you exalt at all? Do you breed fodder, if you do what type of fodder do you breed(xxx, xxy, xyx, xyy, or xyz and what breed)?[/b] Yup, definitely! Exalting is my main source of income. It's a mix of breeding fodder, buying it, and wishing for fodder dragons through forum threads like the Giving Tree. When I breed fodder, I breed my xxx obsidian dragons who are all plentiful breeds. [b]What prevents you from buying a dragon? Lairspace, aesthetic, eye type, breed, name, breeder, auction house, sales forum, price, g:t ratio, or anything else keeping you from buying a dragon.[/b] [list] [*]Lair space is never a problem. [*]I don't really have an aesthetic. [*]Eye type if it affects the price. [*]Breed if it affects the price. [*]Named dragons are usually not a problem. [*]I try not to buy dragons from rude people (is that what you mean by the breeder?) [*]I search on the AH, so that is not a problem. [*]I rarely go on the Dragons for Sale forum, so I guess that prevents me from buying dragons. [*]Price definitely prevents me from buying dragons. I prefer to buy g1s 100g/kt or less, and non g1s at 20g/kt or less. [*]I'm less likely to buy dragons that have a g:t ratio of 1:1300 or more. [*]I never buy bred g1s, unless I'm trying to resell them. [/list] [b]Do you think it’s a waste to breed “ugly” fodder, or random xyz fodder, or less desired colored xxx, xyy, xyx, or xxy fodder? If so why?[/b] Personally, I am not bothered by other people breeding xyz/less desired colored dragons. How would we get the exalt color bonuses if the color was unpopular? I do not breed xyz fodder, because of eye types.
What types of dragons do you buy more of? XXX, XXY, XYX, XYY, XYZ?
XYZ! I usually buy g1s, and special color combos are often too expensive.

Do you like prefer dragons with matching eye colors? And do eye types or even tints make the difference in if you buy a dragon or not?
I definitely prefer dragons with matching eye colors. Eye types make a difference, but only if it's a multigaze or a primal. I usually buy g1s, and those eye types are too expensive.

Do you breed your dragons, why or why not? Do you breed for specific colors or random xyzs? Do you breed for eye types?
It depends. I do not breed my g1s, and I get really annoyed when someone asks me to. However, I do have a few xxx obsidian pairs that I breed in the hopes of a shadow primal/multigaze/etc.

Do you like projects? Scatter projects, eye projects, gene projects, color combo projects? And if you do any of these projects do they ever seem frustrating and why are they frustrating? And why?
I love some types of projects, but not all. I don't love scatter projects because they are expensive and my luck is terrible. Most of my projects are gene projects, and the cost of genes is the only frustrating part of it.

I also have an ongoing bee movie project, where I name my dennable fodder dragons after the bee movie script and train them to lvl 7. It's not a dragon economy thing, but I'm kind of proud of it.

Do you collect special ids, sentimental dragons, special date dragons, old dragons, G1s, or any other type of collection?
I collect g1s! I think of special IDs, dates, and oldies as bonuses.

Do you prefer to buy a dragon perfect as it is? Do you prefer buying a dragon with potential and customizing it? Is customization better than breeding to you? Or is breeding better than customize you?
Again, it depends on my purposes. I like to buy finished g2+ xxx obsidian dragons for breeding, but I like buying g1s that have potential.

Do you exalt fodder? Do you exalt at all? Do you breed fodder, if you do what type of fodder do you breed(xxx, xxy, xyx, xyy, or xyz and what breed)?
Yup, definitely! Exalting is my main source of income. It's a mix of breeding fodder, buying it, and wishing for fodder dragons through forum threads like the Giving Tree. When I breed fodder, I breed my xxx obsidian dragons who are all plentiful breeds.

What prevents you from buying a dragon? Lairspace, aesthetic, eye type, breed, name, breeder, auction house, sales forum, price, g:t ratio, or anything else keeping you from buying a dragon.
  • Lair space is never a problem.
  • I don't really have an aesthetic.
  • Eye type if it affects the price.
  • Breed if it affects the price.
  • Named dragons are usually not a problem.
  • I try not to buy dragons from rude people (is that what you mean by the breeder?)
  • I search on the AH, so that is not a problem.
  • I rarely go on the Dragons for Sale forum, so I guess that prevents me from buying dragons.
  • Price definitely prevents me from buying dragons. I prefer to buy g1s 100g/kt or less, and non g1s at 20g/kt or less.
  • I'm less likely to buy dragons that have a g:t ratio of 1:1300 or more.
  • I never buy bred g1s, unless I'm trying to resell them.
Do you think it’s a waste to breed “ugly” fodder, or random xyz fodder, or less desired colored xxx, xyy, xyx, or xxy fodder? If so why?
Personally, I am not bothered by other people breeding xyz/less desired colored dragons. How would we get the exalt color bonuses if the color was unpopular? I do not breed xyz fodder, because of eye types.
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif

I have a weakness for XXX when I'm buying a dragon to keep. Last ones I bought were a pair of XXX radioactive wildclaws.

Do you like prefer dragons with matching eye colors? And do eye types or even tints make the difference in if you buy a dragon or not?

I don't care much about colour but I'm very susceptible to keeping any goat eyes I pick up as fodder.

Do you breed your dragons, why or why not? Do you breed for specific colors or random xyzs? Do you breed for eye types?

I breed almost all my dragons. I like breeding. I don't breed specifically for eye types but I've been pretty lucky with primals.

Do you like projects? Scatter projects, eye projects, gene projects, color combo projects? And if you do any of these projects do they ever seem frustrating and why are they frustrating? And why?

Nope. I'm instant-gratification girl and I don't plan things. The closest I come is having an idea for a fandragon and doing an auction search for one that matches it. Deeply uninterested in scattering eyes or colours: it looks like burning money to me.

Do you collect special ids, sentimental dragons, special date dragons, old dragons, G1s, or any other type of collection?

Noooot really. I just collect dragons I think are pretty.

Do you prefer to buy a dragon perfect as it is? Do you prefer buying a dragon with potential and customizing it? Is customization better than breeding to you? Or is breeding better than customize you?

I very rarely buy new perma dragons on purpose. What I do is buy a shedload of fodder and sometimes fall in love while I'm levelling them. I often need to change them up a bit, buy them a new gene or a breed change. I don't think either one is better, but I'm less likely to keep the dragons I breed because they're related to dragons I already have.

Do you exalt fodder? Do you exalt at all? Do you breed fodder, if you do what type of fodder do you breed(xxx, xxy, xyx, xyy, or xyz and what breed)?

I exalt a lot. What I do is stuff my hibden with cheap hatchlings, then pick out the adult ones with an exalt bonus every day. I also breed a lot just because I like breeding: the ones that don't sell get exalted too. I tend to breed rarer breeds more than common ones, and I tend to breed XYZ because I like to breed for surprises.

What prevents you from buying a dragon? Lairspace, aesthetic, eye type, breed, name, breeder, auction house, sales forum, price, g:t ratio, or anything else keeping you from buying a dragon.

Mostly lair space. I've got some breathing room right now but I'm a hoarder and it fills up fast, so I try not to buy dragons at all.

Do you think it’s a waste to breed “ugly” fodder, or random xyz fodder, or less desired colored xxx, xyy, xyx, or xxy fodder? If so why?

I don't think it's a waste to breed anything. If no one wants to keep it I can still make money off it.

I have a weakness for XXX when I'm buying a dragon to keep. Last ones I bought were a pair of XXX radioactive wildclaws.

I don't care much about colour but I'm very susceptible to keeping any goat eyes I pick up as fodder.

I breed almost all my dragons. I like breeding. I don't breed specifically for eye types but I've been pretty lucky with primals.

Nope. I'm instant-gratification girl and I don't plan things. The closest I come is having an idea for a fandragon and doing an auction search for one that matches it. Deeply uninterested in scattering eyes or colours: it looks like burning money to me.

Noooot really. I just collect dragons I think are pretty.

I very rarely buy new perma dragons on purpose. What I do is buy a shedload of fodder and sometimes fall in love while I'm levelling them. I often need to change them up a bit, buy them a new gene or a breed change. I don't think either one is better, but I'm less likely to keep the dragons I breed because they're related to dragons I already have.

I exalt a lot. What I do is stuff my hibden with cheap hatchlings, then pick out the adult ones with an exalt bonus every day. I also breed a lot just because I like breeding: the ones that don't sell get exalted too. I tend to breed rarer breeds more than common ones, and I tend to breed XYZ because I like to breed for surprises.

Mostly lair space. I've got some breathing room right now but I'm a hoarder and it fills up fast, so I try not to buy dragons at all.

I don't think it's a waste to breed anything. If no one wants to keep it I can still make money off it.

i feel like i buy more xxy dragons!!

i don’t prefer matching eye types persay and i don’t actively buy dragons with certain flight eyes, but if the eye is nice with the dragon it can sometimes push me over the edge to buy the dragon

i do breed my dragons! i have specific pairs that i just enjoy breeding and selling!

im currently doing a project where i’m trying to get a certain xyy project with certain genes and i think the most frustrating thing is the wait time :,(

Do you collect specialids, sentimental dragons, special date dragons, old dragons, G1s, or any other type of collection?

i have some older dragons from when i started but i don’t collect them per say. i would however like to start collecting dragons with the same hatch date as my birthday

i have gotten some dragons that i have going to gene and customize for my liking but i prefer either buying a dragon that i want to keep the way it is or to breed. because currently i have the exact color combo dragon i need for a project that only needs a couple genes but i really want to breed it myself so i’m going the breeding route rather than fully gening it. however if the dragon has a special thing about it (like i have a naomi descendant that i’m doing this with and my progens ) but it’s not exactly that i want i’ll gene it and maybe scatters roll it!

i do train and exalt fodder but i prefer to buy it and train it rather than breed because idk it hurts my heart to breed fodder and then exalt it. i know it shouldn’t make me sad and it’s no different than buying, but all the times i’ve bred dragons to exalt it feel weird to me.

lair space, aesthetic, and price are my mine factors! i’m at the point in playing where i have a lot of sentimental dragons and pairs already and am not particularly looking for more, so i would rather save money for bigger retired items.

i don’t think so! i personally think it would be a waste if someone had a dragon they didn’t want in their lair, so i would much rather see someone exalt a dragon they don’t want! and some people really enjoy breeding fodder! i think it’s fun to see how people play and do things!

i feel like i buy more xxy dragons!!

i don’t prefer matching eye types persay and i don’t actively buy dragons with certain flight eyes, but if the eye is nice with the dragon it can sometimes push me over the edge to buy the dragon

i do breed my dragons! i have specific pairs that i just enjoy breeding and selling!

im currently doing a project where i’m trying to get a certain xyy project with certain genes and i think the most frustrating thing is the wait time :,(

Do you collect specialids, sentimental dragons, special date dragons, old dragons, G1s, or any other type of collection?

i have some older dragons from when i started but i don’t collect them per say. i would however like to start collecting dragons with the same hatch date as my birthday

i have gotten some dragons that i have going to gene and customize for my liking but i prefer either buying a dragon that i want to keep the way it is or to breed. because currently i have the exact color combo dragon i need for a project that only needs a couple genes but i really want to breed it myself so i’m going the breeding route rather than fully gening it. however if the dragon has a special thing about it (like i have a naomi descendant that i’m doing this with and my progens ) but it’s not exactly that i want i’ll gene it and maybe scatters roll it!

i do train and exalt fodder but i prefer to buy it and train it rather than breed because idk it hurts my heart to breed fodder and then exalt it. i know it shouldn’t make me sad and it’s no different than buying, but all the times i’ve bred dragons to exalt it feel weird to me.

lair space, aesthetic, and price are my mine factors! i’m at the point in playing where i have a lot of sentimental dragons and pairs already and am not particularly looking for more, so i would rather save money for bigger retired items.

i don’t think so! i personally think it would be a waste if someone had a dragon they didn’t want in their lair, so i would much rather see someone exalt a dragon they don’t want! and some people really enjoy breeding fodder! i think it’s fun to see how people play and do things!
qAOaXBj.png
yay questionnaire! here goes!

I base my purchases on what's most aesthetically pleasing to me and it's always a wide variety of color combos. While I don't find myself looking at triples that much, I do love doubles and matchy XYZs.

Honestly the eyes are usually too small to affect the aesthetic in the first place, but when the eyes are big enough, they gotta match.

I have a few pairs that I breed for fodder, but I don't regularly breed most of my permas. My breeding pairs are more of the type that don't produce carbon copies of their parents, and I know it's pretty much futile to even try to get a special eye type, so I don't try.

Yes! I have several gene/outfit projects and one ongoing breeding project (nearly impossible) for a color combo that doesn't exist. It's annoying that it's taking so long but it's really not a huge deal since I don't invest my whole life into FR. I'm really proud of what my lair has become so far and I'm not driven to the point of stress and frustration when I don't achieve my goals fast enough.

I collect a few G1s here and there! Special IDs don't mean anything to me but I think special dates are kinda cool! I have a Feb 29th, Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's day, New Years', and probably more.

Something cool that I do is I collect one birthday dragon every year I'm on the site. Sometimes I breed it myself, sometimes I hatch one, but more often than not I just buy one from AH/dragon sale forum. I have five now!

If it's perfect as is, great! If it needs a little renovation, also great! I don't have a preference. I'd rather buy a gene project than a breeding project though.

The fodder I breed is mostly XYZ. I used to be really good about training to lvl 6 or 7 and exalting, but recently I've only been doing that once every couple months. I slowly accumulate more and more dragons in the exalt tab and when it gets full, I sell or train/exalt depending on my motivation.

The dragon has got to be SUPER aesthetically pleasing if I'm gonna buy it. I don't impulse buy hardly anything. I've gotten more and more picky over the years, too.

Nah, like the casus said: fodder is fodder. I don't care at ALL what the dragon looks like if it's getting yeeted to the gods anyway.
yay questionnaire! here goes!

I base my purchases on what's most aesthetically pleasing to me and it's always a wide variety of color combos. While I don't find myself looking at triples that much, I do love doubles and matchy XYZs.

Honestly the eyes are usually too small to affect the aesthetic in the first place, but when the eyes are big enough, they gotta match.

I have a few pairs that I breed for fodder, but I don't regularly breed most of my permas. My breeding pairs are more of the type that don't produce carbon copies of their parents, and I know it's pretty much futile to even try to get a special eye type, so I don't try.

Yes! I have several gene/outfit projects and one ongoing breeding project (nearly impossible) for a color combo that doesn't exist. It's annoying that it's taking so long but it's really not a huge deal since I don't invest my whole life into FR. I'm really proud of what my lair has become so far and I'm not driven to the point of stress and frustration when I don't achieve my goals fast enough.

I collect a few G1s here and there! Special IDs don't mean anything to me but I think special dates are kinda cool! I have a Feb 29th, Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's day, New Years', and probably more.

Something cool that I do is I collect one birthday dragon every year I'm on the site. Sometimes I breed it myself, sometimes I hatch one, but more often than not I just buy one from AH/dragon sale forum. I have five now!

If it's perfect as is, great! If it needs a little renovation, also great! I don't have a preference. I'd rather buy a gene project than a breeding project though.

The fodder I breed is mostly XYZ. I used to be really good about training to lvl 6 or 7 and exalting, but recently I've only been doing that once every couple months. I slowly accumulate more and more dragons in the exalt tab and when it gets full, I sell or train/exalt depending on my motivation.

The dragon has got to be SUPER aesthetically pleasing if I'm gonna buy it. I don't impulse buy hardly anything. I've gotten more and more picky over the years, too.

Nah, like the casus said: fodder is fodder. I don't care at ALL what the dragon looks like if it's getting yeeted to the gods anyway.
queen_katoe.gif
For breeding, doubles and triples. Usually 1 parent is a double the other a triple. For my own lore, it doesn't matter but they are usually somewhat matchy.

It depends, sometimes matching is nice but contrast can also be good if it looks nice. Eye types sometimes make a difference, especially if its for myself and not a breeding pair. I like how faceted makes eyes look brighter, but other eyes are nice too.

I usually have all my nests full. I do so for profit and the hope of getting something cool like a primal. I breed for matchy doubles for the most part but I have a couple pairs that give matchy xyz too.

Yes I love these projects, but I don't really have many. They are frustrating because they are expensive.

Hmm, I wouldn't really say "collect" but I am definitely biased towards older dragons. Honestly most of my perma lore dragons were just random fodder that looked cool though.

Do you prefer to buy a dragon perfect as it is? Do you prefer buying a dragon with potential and customizing it? Is customization better than breeding to you? Or is breeding better than customize you? I prefer breeding but I will gene a dragon when I have to. I prefer buying dragons perfect as they are simply because of they money it takes to re-gene them.

I exalt a lot of fodder. I don't breed specifically for fodder but if the babies from my pairs don't sell thats what they end up being. I have a few mirror/fae pairs simply because they breed faster.

Lairspace is a big one, but if I really love a dragon I will find the space. If I don't think the dragon would fit in my lore or be a good breeder I won't buy it. I do not like male ridgebacks so I wouldn't buy those. I would by a female one for lore though and not breeding. Usually I try and buy dragons that are under 100g but I will go higher if I really like the dragon.

Do you think it’s a waste to breed “ugly” fodder, or random xyz fodder, or less desired colored xxx, xyy, xyx, or xxy fodder? If so why? I do think xyz ugly fodder is a waste because if you hatch a primal from the nest its value goes down a ton if it isn't a double or triple. You could basically be gaining 300g just by getting a different pair. This is compounded by the fact its just as easy and cheap to get pretty parents as ugly xyz parents to breed. That being said if xyz fodder was not a thing, I would not have most of my permas because thats how they were bred. I just think they look cool.
For breeding, doubles and triples. Usually 1 parent is a double the other a triple. For my own lore, it doesn't matter but they are usually somewhat matchy.

It depends, sometimes matching is nice but contrast can also be good if it looks nice. Eye types sometimes make a difference, especially if its for myself and not a breeding pair. I like how faceted makes eyes look brighter, but other eyes are nice too.

I usually have all my nests full. I do so for profit and the hope of getting something cool like a primal. I breed for matchy doubles for the most part but I have a couple pairs that give matchy xyz too.

Yes I love these projects, but I don't really have many. They are frustrating because they are expensive.

Hmm, I wouldn't really say "collect" but I am definitely biased towards older dragons. Honestly most of my perma lore dragons were just random fodder that looked cool though.

Do you prefer to buy a dragon perfect as it is? Do you prefer buying a dragon with potential and customizing it? Is customization better than breeding to you? Or is breeding better than customize you? I prefer breeding but I will gene a dragon when I have to. I prefer buying dragons perfect as they are simply because of they money it takes to re-gene them.

I exalt a lot of fodder. I don't breed specifically for fodder but if the babies from my pairs don't sell thats what they end up being. I have a few mirror/fae pairs simply because they breed faster.

Lairspace is a big one, but if I really love a dragon I will find the space. If I don't think the dragon would fit in my lore or be a good breeder I won't buy it. I do not like male ridgebacks so I wouldn't buy those. I would by a female one for lore though and not breeding. Usually I try and buy dragons that are under 100g but I will go higher if I really like the dragon.

Do you think it’s a waste to breed “ugly” fodder, or random xyz fodder, or less desired colored xxx, xyy, xyx, or xxy fodder? If so why? I do think xyz ugly fodder is a waste because if you hatch a primal from the nest its value goes down a ton if it isn't a double or triple. You could basically be gaining 300g just by getting a different pair. This is compounded by the fact its just as easy and cheap to get pretty parents as ugly xyz parents to breed. That being said if xyz fodder was not a thing, I would not have most of my permas because thats how they were bred. I just think they look cool.
I will put something here eventually.

XXY

Yes. I require matchy eyes. Eye types can make a difference if I am going for a specific type.

I breed for specific colors matchy to my eyes, preferably. This would be important in case I get a primal it would be one I want to keep. Unless I know it will be fodder beforehand, in which case they're just a money machine and I will exalt them immediately once leveled. Fingers crossed I don't get my first primal on a fodder pair.

I like projects. I find a scry I like, and then I find any way possible to get to it - usually by breeding and occasionally genes. They're a way to keep busy. If not, free money while exalting. Sure it can be frustrating, but that's also part of the game. I get annoyed if I'm so close to what I want but just one color off or something.

I feel like I will in the future, but currently no. Thinking about special date dragons or G1s eventually.

Customization > breeding, ideally I want a UMA for all my permas. Potential is everything. I like having control over the names so I like buying a pair myself and then trying for a project.

I breed anything using the current dragons that I have. Anything goes. Prefer permas to not be bred.

Fodder, anything goes. But when it comes to permas, I strongly dislike plague dragons or unmatchy aesthetics. I avoid certain breed poses too such as F Tundra, F Imp, F Fae, M Pearlcatcher, F Ridgeback, F Spiral, M Guardian, etc. I don't consider the gender canon since I just like having good poses to showcase the dragon.

10k is 10k.

XXY

Yes. I require matchy eyes. Eye types can make a difference if I am going for a specific type.

I breed for specific colors matchy to my eyes, preferably. This would be important in case I get a primal it would be one I want to keep. Unless I know it will be fodder beforehand, in which case they're just a money machine and I will exalt them immediately once leveled. Fingers crossed I don't get my first primal on a fodder pair.

I like projects. I find a scry I like, and then I find any way possible to get to it - usually by breeding and occasionally genes. They're a way to keep busy. If not, free money while exalting. Sure it can be frustrating, but that's also part of the game. I get annoyed if I'm so close to what I want but just one color off or something.

I feel like I will in the future, but currently no. Thinking about special date dragons or G1s eventually.

Customization > breeding, ideally I want a UMA for all my permas. Potential is everything. I like having control over the names so I like buying a pair myself and then trying for a project.

I breed anything using the current dragons that I have. Anything goes. Prefer permas to not be bred.

Fodder, anything goes. But when it comes to permas, I strongly dislike plague dragons or unmatchy aesthetics. I avoid certain breed poses too such as F Tundra, F Imp, F Fae, M Pearlcatcher, F Ridgeback, F Spiral, M Guardian, etc. I don't consider the gender canon since I just like having good poses to showcase the dragon.

10k is 10k.
XYZ

Yes, to matching eye colors, if the eyes show. No, eye type doesn't really matter to me when purchasing. It's easy enough to change.

Yes, I breed some of my dragons. I don't breed my Gen 1's generally though to retain more value (not that I'll ever sell them. LOL) I breed mostly fodder nests and a few breeding projects here and there. I do not ever breed for eye types. Too random.

I do like projects. Scatter projects, gene projects and breeding for colors projects. If I get frustrated, its usually due to getting what I want on the wrong gender. But I haven't had any projects since the silhouette scrolls, so I guess thats not as much of an issue anymore.

Oh, but my Rainbow Challenge project of breeding all the colors using 3 dragons keeps wegging me and thats mega-frustrating.

I have special date dragons, mainly my FR anniversary. And I have a ton of Gen 1's.

If I can get what I want with buying, I'll go with that. But if I have to breed it or scroll it myself, thats fine too.

I exalt lots of fodder. And I breed lots of fodder. I have some pretty fodder breeders and I have what I call “just for fun" fodder breeders that have large or weird ranges like with Stained, just to keep things interesting. As far as breeds, I have a large mix so as to hit the exalt bonus as often as I can.

Eye color will sometimes keep me from buying. Depending on what I want the dragon for, having offspring will keep me from buying.

Nope. I do it all the time. It doesn't matter what a dragon looks like if I'm using it for fodder. Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so what is ugly to me, might be a fav of someone else.

XYZ

Yes, to matching eye colors, if the eyes show. No, eye type doesn't really matter to me when purchasing. It's easy enough to change.

Yes, I breed some of my dragons. I don't breed my Gen 1's generally though to retain more value (not that I'll ever sell them. LOL) I breed mostly fodder nests and a few breeding projects here and there. I do not ever breed for eye types. Too random.

I do like projects. Scatter projects, gene projects and breeding for colors projects. If I get frustrated, its usually due to getting what I want on the wrong gender. But I haven't had any projects since the silhouette scrolls, so I guess thats not as much of an issue anymore.

Oh, but my Rainbow Challenge project of breeding all the colors using 3 dragons keeps wegging me and thats mega-frustrating.

I have special date dragons, mainly my FR anniversary. And I have a ton of Gen 1's.

If I can get what I want with buying, I'll go with that. But if I have to breed it or scroll it myself, thats fine too.

I exalt lots of fodder. And I breed lots of fodder. I have some pretty fodder breeders and I have what I call “just for fun" fodder breeders that have large or weird ranges like with Stained, just to keep things interesting. As far as breeds, I have a large mix so as to hit the exalt bonus as often as I can.

Eye color will sometimes keep me from buying. Depending on what I want the dragon for, having offspring will keep me from buying.

Nope. I do it all the time. It doesn't matter what a dragon looks like if I'm using it for fodder. Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so what is ugly to me, might be a fav of someone else.

ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
XXYs and XYZs. Sometimes XYY or XYX if their colors/genes work.

Definitely. I covered up the eyes of the dragons who I bought in my early days on FR without paying attention to their eye color. If there is an option to buy a dragon with matching eyes, I'll probably choose that, especially if the dragon will become a perma.

Sometimes eye tints make a difference in if I buy a dragon or not. If there are two identical siblings on the AH, I'll go with the one whose eye tint matches better. Special eye types also make a difference. If a dragon has multigaze or plague primal I would never buy it. I can't stand looking at them :(

I stopped breeding dragons for a while, but finally got back into it. I breed Gold Starcon dragons because their eyes match with Light. I breed lore dragons sometimes and then exalt their children, but those are a rare occasion. I enjoy breeding random dragons sometimes, just to see what I'll get, but they usually turn out pretty bad.

I haven't tried one yet. I would rather find one on the AH because I've heard how frustrating some gene projects can get (either breed rarity/genes/etc.)

I don't collect special IDs but I've realized a few of my permas have them (not like it makes a huge difference to me) but it's a cool little thing about them. I have sentimental dragons, like the bright colorful dragons I bought as a newbie and then made the mistake of leveling to 25 XD

I have a G1 born on my FR anniversary. I'm planning on scattering him.

I collect pretty XYZ G1s, who can sometimes be prettier than XXY's imo.

I would rather buy a dragon with genes (if it is G2+) rather than waste genes on them. Except for permas or breeding pairs, of course. Unless the gene is treasure mp, I won't buy dragons with potential to customize. For G1s, customization is better than breeding, but it's the opposite for G2+'s for me.

I've recently gotten into exalting and during profit pushes/dom pushes I end up sending in loads of levels to get those shiny badges! I breed XXY or XXX fodder so I can sell special eye hatchlings. I incorporated it into my lore so it isn't too bad. I usually try to breed plentifuls though I have a few imps and nocs now too!

Lairspace and aesthetic are the main factors, along with the eye type and price. I try to spend less than 75kT on G2+'s that I'll probably not keep forever, though I might spend a bunch on really really pretty G2+'s.

As long as the XYZs are in a certain range that matches my flight's eye color, I don't think it's a waste, though I usually don't breed those kinds of pairs. I mostly breed XXYs.
XXYs and XYZs. Sometimes XYY or XYX if their colors/genes work.

Definitely. I covered up the eyes of the dragons who I bought in my early days on FR without paying attention to their eye color. If there is an option to buy a dragon with matching eyes, I'll probably choose that, especially if the dragon will become a perma.

Sometimes eye tints make a difference in if I buy a dragon or not. If there are two identical siblings on the AH, I'll go with the one whose eye tint matches better. Special eye types also make a difference. If a dragon has multigaze or plague primal I would never buy it. I can't stand looking at them :(

I stopped breeding dragons for a while, but finally got back into it. I breed Gold Starcon dragons because their eyes match with Light. I breed lore dragons sometimes and then exalt their children, but those are a rare occasion. I enjoy breeding random dragons sometimes, just to see what I'll get, but they usually turn out pretty bad.

I haven't tried one yet. I would rather find one on the AH because I've heard how frustrating some gene projects can get (either breed rarity/genes/etc.)

I don't collect special IDs but I've realized a few of my permas have them (not like it makes a huge difference to me) but it's a cool little thing about them. I have sentimental dragons, like the bright colorful dragons I bought as a newbie and then made the mistake of leveling to 25 XD

I have a G1 born on my FR anniversary. I'm planning on scattering him.

I collect pretty XYZ G1s, who can sometimes be prettier than XXY's imo.

I would rather buy a dragon with genes (if it is G2+) rather than waste genes on them. Except for permas or breeding pairs, of course. Unless the gene is treasure mp, I won't buy dragons with potential to customize. For G1s, customization is better than breeding, but it's the opposite for G2+'s for me.

I've recently gotten into exalting and during profit pushes/dom pushes I end up sending in loads of levels to get those shiny badges! I breed XXY or XXX fodder so I can sell special eye hatchlings. I incorporated it into my lore so it isn't too bad. I usually try to breed plentifuls though I have a few imps and nocs now too!

Lairspace and aesthetic are the main factors, along with the eye type and price. I try to spend less than 75kT on G2+'s that I'll probably not keep forever, though I might spend a bunch on really really pretty G2+'s.

As long as the XYZs are in a certain range that matches my flight's eye color, I don't think it's a waste, though I usually don't breed those kinds of pairs. I mostly breed XXYs.
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges

I'll buy whatever nice dragon I can get my hands on. I guess I buy XYZ the most, after that I'd say I prefer XYX these days.

Yeah, Unusual eyes are also really pretty. But I don't pay that much attention while buying a dragon. Either the whole picture fits or it doesn't.

I breed because I want to unlock and use all dragon slots, so I have all kinds of different projects. I mostly breed for colors with primal eyes, in the future I might breed for dates.

My G1s are gene projects, and honestly I'm not that excited to save up for genes. I'd rather stock up on apparel and familiars. I also have a scatter project at the moment, that's just really a gem sink. But I don't feel bad with 350 gems at a time. And I don't feel frustrated about any aspect of my time on here.

Yes to all of those, another type would be Plague Unusuals (avatar dragon f.e.). I also collect just pretty dragons, whatever catches my eye.

I prefer to buy dragons ready as they are, though I might breed for nice parents names or whatever. I prefer dressing up over breeding.

Exalting is my main income as I don't have my old items anymore. I usually don't breed fodder, I reserve my nests for personal projects and other players.

Mostly money, honestly. If I fall in love, I fall in live.

Yes, because you can use your nests for your/others projects.
I never breed to sell.

I'll buy whatever nice dragon I can get my hands on. I guess I buy XYZ the most, after that I'd say I prefer XYX these days.

Yeah, Unusual eyes are also really pretty. But I don't pay that much attention while buying a dragon. Either the whole picture fits or it doesn't.

I breed because I want to unlock and use all dragon slots, so I have all kinds of different projects. I mostly breed for colors with primal eyes, in the future I might breed for dates.

My G1s are gene projects, and honestly I'm not that excited to save up for genes. I'd rather stock up on apparel and familiars. I also have a scatter project at the moment, that's just really a gem sink. But I don't feel bad with 350 gems at a time. And I don't feel frustrated about any aspect of my time on here.

Yes to all of those, another type would be Plague Unusuals (avatar dragon f.e.). I also collect just pretty dragons, whatever catches my eye.

I prefer to buy dragons ready as they are, though I might breed for nice parents names or whatever. I prefer dressing up over breeding.

Exalting is my main income as I don't have my old items anymore. I usually don't breed fodder, I reserve my nests for personal projects and other players.

Mostly money, honestly. If I fall in love, I fall in live.

Yes, because you can use your nests for your/others projects.
I never breed to sell.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I buy lots of XYZ dragons, because I like the variety.

Matching eye colors/tints are so good. Like, I buy lots of nature unusual eyed dragons with olive patterns, and things like that.

I breed my dragons for the money. I like to breed fodder, which can catch a pretty penny. It’d fetch more of a pretty penny if I used my hatchlings as my own fodder instead of selling them for two times less... I may need to rethink my strategy on that-

It really depends. If it’s a dragon that I can’t find one already finished and up to snuff on the AH, then yes, I will do projects. All of the projects I do are super cheap though, and I wouldn’t even consider a scatter project of any kind. Too expensive.

I have a few G1 dragons, like Toadstool in my avatar, but I don’t actively seek them out. I have some sentimental dragons, and collecting dragons whose birth dates match up with holidays that are always on a specific date (like April Fool’s, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, etc) are fun.

I definitely prefer to buy dragons already perfect. Less money spent on genes, more money for dressing them up all pretty. Customization is only better than breeding if you’re looking for a rare eye type, in my opinion.

I do exalt fodder when I need money. I also breed fodder to sell to other people, and I like to breed naturey snappers as fodder, in case I hatch a primal or something. Matching colors fetch much higher prices with primal eyes than ones that don’t match at all.

I buy snappers the most, so if it’s not a snap I’m less likely to buy it. Nature dragons with naturey aesthetics are by far my favorite, and of course if I don’t have enough space I won’t buy more dragons until I get more.

A little bit, in case you hatch a primal. As mentioned above, matching colors with primal can get you so much money-
I buy lots of XYZ dragons, because I like the variety.

Matching eye colors/tints are so good. Like, I buy lots of nature unusual eyed dragons with olive patterns, and things like that.

I breed my dragons for the money. I like to breed fodder, which can catch a pretty penny. It’d fetch more of a pretty penny if I used my hatchlings as my own fodder instead of selling them for two times less... I may need to rethink my strategy on that-

It really depends. If it’s a dragon that I can’t find one already finished and up to snuff on the AH, then yes, I will do projects. All of the projects I do are super cheap though, and I wouldn’t even consider a scatter project of any kind. Too expensive.

I have a few G1 dragons, like Toadstool in my avatar, but I don’t actively seek them out. I have some sentimental dragons, and collecting dragons whose birth dates match up with holidays that are always on a specific date (like April Fool’s, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, etc) are fun.

I definitely prefer to buy dragons already perfect. Less money spent on genes, more money for dressing them up all pretty. Customization is only better than breeding if you’re looking for a rare eye type, in my opinion.

I do exalt fodder when I need money. I also breed fodder to sell to other people, and I like to breed naturey snappers as fodder, in case I hatch a primal or something. Matching colors fetch much higher prices with primal eyes than ones that don’t match at all.

I buy snappers the most, so if it’s not a snap I’m less likely to buy it. Nature dragons with naturey aesthetics are by far my favorite, and of course if I don’t have enough space I won’t buy more dragons until I get more.

A little bit, in case you hatch a primal. As mentioned above, matching colors with primal can get you so much money-
>:) evil text,, they/them
neurodivergent
nature flight
x6.png hTrS9lv.png n3.png certified
wildclaw
enjoyer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9