Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | map update!!!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 18:37:11" ] Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special. Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way. We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it. [/quote] I was excited before, but now my excitement's through the roof! It's so nice to hear about all the effort that's been put into the project. I'm certain it'll be appreciated!!
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-02-20 18:37:11:
Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special.

Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way.

We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it.

I was excited before, but now my excitement's through the roof! It's so nice to hear about all the effort that's been put into the project. I'm certain it'll be appreciated!!
YUDrFCG.png
AAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 18:37:11" ] Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special. Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way. We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it. [/quote] See, no wonder this giant feat has taken so long! This makes me extremely happy and even more excited, think I'll buy some Gems for the release, i recommend giving us a little discount/bonus so there's a bigger incentive for people to buy. You deserve the support!
Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special.

Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way.

See, no wonder this giant feat has taken so long! This makes me extremely happy and even more excited, think I'll buy some Gems for the release, i recommend giving us a little discount/bonus so there's a bigger incentive for people to buy. You deserve the support!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 18:37:11" ] Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special. Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way. We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it. [/quote] Aw man I'm gonna cry, I'm very excited :'')

Aw man I'm gonna cry, I'm very excited :'')
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I'm really lookjng forward to the new lore and extra areas! I wonder how looking around in it will work
I'm really lookjng forward to the new lore and extra areas! I wonder how looking around in it will work
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 18:37:11" ] Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special. Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way. We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it. [/quote] MAPNAPMAPMAPMAPMAPMAPMAP

MAPNAPMAPMAPMAPMAPMAPMAP
MAPMAPMAP
MAPMAPMAP
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
m a p !
m a p !
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
I am excited about the map update but why do it during Trickmurk Circus? If it take all day I wonder if we will get more time for the festival?
I am excited about the map update but why do it during Trickmurk Circus? If it take all day I wonder if we will get more time for the festival?
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Forestwolf March 1st is next Monday, it'll be after the festival
@Forestwolf March 1st is next Monday, it'll be after the festival
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22