Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | map update!!!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
Oh March is going to be a glorious month indeed!!
Oh March is going to be a glorious month indeed!!
I am vary excited!
I am vary excited!
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
HYPE HYPE HYPE
HYPE HYPE HYPE
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
i wasnt THIS hype but now i am OMGG GGG a dj as;djgol ,msdhlo;p cojl,msx ,olvm
i wasnt THIS hype but now i am OMGG GGG a dj as;djgol ,msdhlo;p cojl,msx ,olvm
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 18:37:11" ] Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special. Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way. We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it. [/quote] I'm so excited, I've been waiting to hear about this update for years! Just the art from the sneak peak in 2018 (???? That long ago??) had me hyped for it, I was already in love.
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-02-20 18:37:11:
Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special.

Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way.

We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it.

I'm so excited, I've been waiting to hear about this update for years! Just the art from the sneak peak in 2018 (???? That long ago??) had me hyped for it, I was already in love.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
I was out p much all day yesterday so i didn't get to find out about the map update until now and im literally vibrating ijn my seat im so excited
I was out p much all day yesterday so i didn't get to find out about the map update until now and im literally vibrating ijn my seat im so excited
♦ THE CHROMASLICK PUS DYNASTY ♦
div2.png

♦ Tofu
♦ He/Him
♦ FR +16
I WANNA SEE THE EMPEROR PLS
I WANNA SEE THE EMPEROR PLS
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
AHHHH YEAYS
AHHHH YEAYS
uhm, im not really active as much as i used to be but yuh, so if i dont reply srry
it's been 70000 years...
it's been 70000 years...
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
finally...i don't have to come up with locations all by myself...it's been 87 years, but i can finally rest...
finally...i don't have to come up with locations all by myself...it's been 87 years, but i can finally rest...
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22