Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | map update!!!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Forestwolf Trickmurk ends on March 1st at 6:00 server time. The maintenance doesn't start until 8:00.
@Forestwolf Trickmurk ends on March 1st at 6:00 server time. The maintenance doesn't start until 8:00.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
I thought the update was today and so hastily screenshotted all the map bits
man, i feel stupid
I'll upload them later
I thought the update was today and so hastily screenshotted all the map bits
man, i feel stupid
I'll upload them later
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
I also thought it was today! *facepalm*
I also thought it was today! *facepalm*
Heart.gif
Do you think we'll get new sub-locations?
Do you think we'll get new sub-locations?
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
I'm hype for this update. I've held off updating all my dragon profiles because i want to use the new map info [emoji=bogsneak star size=2]
I'm hype for this update. I've held off updating all my dragon profiles because i want to use the new map info
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
"Oh yeah, it's all coming together"
"Oh yeah, it's all coming together"
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
I'm interested if any lore will be included with the update? Maybe Tidelord will come back? A little terraforming perhaps?
I'm interested if any lore will be included with the update? Maybe Tidelord will come back? A little terraforming perhaps?
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 18:37:11" ] Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special. Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way. We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it. [/quote] Well, no wonder it took over 2.5 years to make. I can't wait to see the final product!
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-02-20 18:37:11:
Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special.

Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way.

We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it.

Well, no wonder it took over 2.5 years to make. I can't wait to see the final product!
I DANCED SO MUCH WHEN I SAW THE NOTIFICATION. I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT AOAOAOAOAO
I DANCED SO MUCH WHEN I SAW THE NOTIFICATION. I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT AOAOAOAOAO
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
i'm so excited aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i'm so excited aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif