Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | map update!!!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Oh man, FR lore will never be the same again. I can't wait
Oh man, FR lore will never be the same again. I can't wait
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
Soooo excited!
Soooo excited!
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
I am so excited to see what it is going to look like!!!
I am so excited to see what it is going to look like!!!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
OMG I just thought...WHAT IF AKIRI DID THE MAP ART?!?!
OMG I just thought...WHAT IF AKIRI DID THE MAP ART?!?!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
I hope that's apeil fools this year
I hope that's apeil fools this year
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
I've been looking forward to a new, more detailed map for YEARS. I'm so, so excited.
I've been looking forward to a new, more detailed map for YEARS. I'm so, so excited.
Ln1NYa7.gif
» sales thread
» tumblr
What is the purpose of this update? can someone explain this to me?
What is the purpose of this update? can someone explain this to me?
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 18:37:11" ] Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special. Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way. We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it. [/quote] [i]cue hyper derg eager to see the new map[/i]
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-02-20 18:37:11:
Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special.

Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way.

We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it.

cue hyper derg eager to see the new map
Former Arcane dreamer
r7LsxK2.png
@Polyglottos

The world map is an extremely old section of the site. The same as it's always been since the game's launch in 2013. Knowledge that this update was in the works has been public for 3 years. It's a long time in the making.

We know the update will give the map new artwork, add new locations in every flight, and allow players to select what location will display on their profile. Currently, that location is predetermined and dependent on how many lair slots you have unlocked. Any further features that will come with the update are unconfirmed speculation.
@Polyglottos

The world map is an extremely old section of the site. The same as it's always been since the game's launch in 2013. Knowledge that this update was in the works has been public for 3 years. It's a long time in the making.

We know the update will give the map new artwork, add new locations in every flight, and allow players to select what location will display on their profile. Currently, that location is predetermined and dependent on how many lair slots you have unlocked. Any further features that will come with the update are unconfirmed speculation.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[quote name="clarybun" date="2021-02-20 10:39:55" ] OH?? OKAY?? I just saw this on the site status and... Wow, that was unexpected [quote name="buggy101" date="2021-02-20 10:37:57" ] [quote name="@Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 10:36:39" ] [quote name="Sorrowspark" date="2021-02-20 10:35:50" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 10:33:30" ] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3oFzmgIZ4QnGunjoqY/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] what if staff just hid a cookie stash somewhere on map and we had to find it lmao [/quote] sorry but you will absolutely [i]never[/i] find it [/quote] Hand over those cookies right now unless they're oatmeal raisin cookies. [/quote] HEY I LIKE OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES [/quote] I like them too
clarybun wrote on 2021-02-20 10:39:55:
OH?? OKAY?? I just saw this on the site status and... Wow, that was unexpected
buggy101 wrote on 2021-02-20 10:37:57:
@Xhaztol wrote on 2021-02-20 10:36:39:
Sorrowspark wrote on 2021-02-20 10:35:50:
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-02-20 10:33:30:
giphy.gif

what if staff just hid a cookie stash somewhere on map and we had to find it lmao

sorry but you will absolutely never find it
Hand over those cookies right now unless they're oatmeal raisin cookies.

HEY I LIKE OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
I like them too
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22