Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | map update!!!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
SOO excited, can't wait!

And who knows, maybe Tidedad will show up shortly on the horizon too...
SOO excited, can't wait!

And who knows, maybe Tidedad will show up shortly on the horizon too...
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
Oh, what if they give us additional lair slots with this??? Since they're updating to new locations and up until now your location was tied to number of lair slots, it's plausible.
Oh, what if they give us additional lair slots with this??? Since they're updating to new locations and up until now your location was tied to number of lair slots, it's plausible.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
I'm so, so excited to see the map! I've been waiting for it to drop since the announcement that it was being revamped, and knowing that it's just around the corner has me so incredibly hyped. I know it's going to be stunning- can't wait to see the world in greater detail, and pick up all the new lore tidbits that'll come along with it as well <3
I'm so, so excited to see the map! I've been waiting for it to drop since the announcement that it was being revamped, and knowing that it's just around the corner has me so incredibly hyped. I know it's going to be stunning- can't wait to see the world in greater detail, and pick up all the new lore tidbits that'll come along with it as well <3
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[quote name="mithrel" date="2021-02-25 20:00:13" ] Oh, what if they give us additional lair slots with this??? Since they're updating to new locations and up until now your location was tied to number of lair slots, it's plausible. [/quote] [color=brown]Oh goodness, that’d be so wonderful! Especially more actual lair slots! [/color]
mithrel wrote on 2021-02-25 20:00:13:

Oh goodness, that’d be so wonderful! Especially more actual lair slots!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
We are so close to the Mapazing Monday!!
We are so close to the Mapazing Monday!!
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPEEE I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also since part of my lore includes my clan being on the mirrorlight promenade, (or really just somewhere with a view of the sea) this will be suuuuuuuch a great thing.

also, i just realized that the sundial terrace and all them other places must be HUUUUUUUUUGE to fit all the lesser clans of light... then again the map ud8 might change how it looks... i have no idea!
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPEEE I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also since part of my lore includes my clan being on the mirrorlight promenade, (or really just somewhere with a view of the sea) this will be suuuuuuuch a great thing.

also, i just realized that the sundial terrace and all them other places must be HUUUUUUUUUGE to fit all the lesser clans of light... then again the map ud8 might change how it looks... i have no idea!
she/her/feather
@EiraoLaska Wait what? Where did you see that?
@EiraoLaska Wait what? Where did you see that?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
*SCREEEEEEEEECH*
*SCREEEEEEEEECH*
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png