Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | map update!!!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 18:37:11" ] Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special. Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way. We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it. [/quote] aw xhaz u all are doing a fantastic job and i can't wait to see what you've put together!! thanks for all your hard work on the site [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] i'm excited to see it and i'm sure we'll love it!!
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-02-20 18:37:11:
Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special.

Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way.

We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it.

aw xhaz u all are doing a fantastic job and i can't wait to see what you've put together!! thanks for all your hard work on the site i'm excited to see it and i'm sure we'll love it!!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 18:37:11" ] Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special. Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way. We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it. [/quote] And I thought I couldn't be any more hyped [emoji=mirror star size=2] Can't wait for March 1st!!
Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special.

Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way.

And I thought I couldn't be any more hyped
Can't wait for March 1st!!
IM SO EXCITED !!!!! i've been logging on since december basically just to do my dailies but i've been looking forward to the map update since april 2018 when i came back from my hiatus and started wondering what i'd missed :') i'm losin it !!!!!
IM SO EXCITED !!!!! i've been logging on since december basically just to do my dailies but i've been looking forward to the map update since april 2018 when i came back from my hiatus and started wondering what i'd missed :') i'm losin it !!!!!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
So excited for this! Can't wait to see what the map will look like!
So excited for this! Can't wait to see what the map will look like!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
I can not wait...this is amazing touture
I can not wait...this is amazing touture
A5i3AHB.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 18:37:11" ] Without giving away anything, I just wanted to say that as the person who's been overseeing the map project throughout its long march, I am unbelievably proud. The artwork floors me every time I look at it, and the combined writing and engineering work that have also come together to round it out has truly turned it into something special. Such a monumental team effort. Easily the most massively ambitious art and engineering-heavy thing we've done as a team to-date. Every single developer we have has touched it in some way. We really hope you all love it as much as we loved making it. [/quote] Oh god stop hyping me uppppp I'm getting too excited!!

Oh god stop hyping me uppppp I'm getting too excited!!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
!!!! Cant wait to see it!!!!
!!!! Cant wait to see it!!!!
OAgM9ob.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 10:36:39" ] [quote name="Sorrowspark" date="2021-02-20 10:35:50" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 10:33:30" ] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3oFzmgIZ4QnGunjoqY/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] what if staff just hid a cookie stash somewhere on map and we had to find it lmao [/quote] sorry but you will absolutely [i]never[/i] find it [/quote] You probably have to go into Browser Settings, eh?
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-02-20 10:36:39:
Sorrowspark wrote on 2021-02-20 10:35:50:
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-02-20 10:33:30:
giphy.gif

what if staff just hid a cookie stash somewhere on map and we had to find it lmao

sorry but you will absolutely never find it
You probably have to go into Browser Settings, eh?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

i'm excited!! i can't wait to go through everything and be able to swap locations! as much as i like the hewn city, i think i'm more drawn to light's other areas!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i'm excited!! i can't wait to go through everything and be able to swap locations! as much as i like the hewn city, i think i'm more drawn to light's other areas!
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
I was not expecting this, but now the devs' comments have me super excited. I think this is gonna be fantastic!! Super excited!!
I was not expecting this, but now the devs' comments have me super excited. I think this is gonna be fantastic!! Super excited!!

Sigmund
He/Him
FR +3 hrs

|
|
|
|

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22