Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragonpals' paintings! [waitlist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vWbjhNL.png[/img] [emoji=red star size=1] [pinglist=1133] [emoji=red star size=1] [b]Closed for the moment to work through my queue-- feel free to inquire about a waitlist slot![/b] Hi there! I love to paint, and you love your characters-- let's work together, shall we? [img]https://i.imgur.com/KzWwAcE.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yVKJe58.png[/img][/center] [b]PRICING:[/b] [LIST] [*] [b]HEADSHOT/ICON[/b] - [b]$20 / 2250g[/b] [*] [b]HALFBODY[/b] - [b]$35 / 3900g[/b] [*] [b]FULLBODY[/b] - [b]$45 / 5000g[/b] [*] [b]Extra characters:[/b] +50% of base price; max of 1 [*] [b]Complex props[/b] (e.g. fancy weapons, complicated apparel): +$10 / 1kg [*] [b]Complex backgrounds[/b] (e.g. a household scene, a city street): +$15 / 1500g [*] Simple backgrounds are free! This includes a simple landscape or sky with stars, a simple galaxy, a gradient, or a pride flag! [*] [b]Shipping:[/b] +$12 (for USD only, or a VERY generous FRC tip!) If you want to get your piece shipped later, I keep all my completed pieces on hand & safe in a drawer away from sunlight. [*] I am [b]open to art trades[/b] if your art is priced similarly to mine! Feel free to PM me about those <3 [*] Very small or simple characters (such as the cyclops example above) can get a [b]fullbody for the price of an icon,[/b] on an icon canvas! Feel free to ask if you're wondering whether your character is simple enough to count for this deal! [/LIST] [center][b]{T:G ratio is 1g:1kt! I am open to mixed payment!}[/b][/center] [b]I WILL DRAW:[/b] [LIST] [*] Humans & humanoids, anthros, dragons, ferals, ponies, pets, etc. [*] OCs & fan characters [*] Fan x canon stuff [*] Some canon characters (depends on the fandom a bit, feel free to ask!) [*] Violence & blood (as per FR’s TOS) [*] Some mecha; details may be simplified (e.g. stylized Transformers, D&D warforged) [/LIST] [b]RULES N STUFF:[/b] [LIST] [*] All commissions will receive a clean digital scan of your piece! [*] The physical dimensions of headshots/icons are [b]4in x 4in.[/b] All other pieces' dimensions are usually around [b]9in x 12in.[/b] [*] Works are for personal use only! [*] Payment is made through PayPal, Ko-fi, or Crossroads. [*] I'm a full-time student, so turnaround time can be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on how hectic my schedule is. Larger pieces also tend to take much longer than smaller ones. Please be patient! With that being said, I don’t mind if you ask for progress updates. I'll be sure to let you know if there are any major delays! [*] USD comms take priority over FRC ones. [*] You will, at minimum, receive a WIP with a sketch to confirm! [*] Headshots/icons are [b]4in x 4in.[/b] All other pieces' dimensions are usually around [b]9in x 12in.[/b] [*] For art of FR dragons, please credit back to my profile! For other characters or art posted offsite, please credit to [url=https://ko-fi.com/dragonthinks/commissions]my Kofi here![/url] [*] If you want to be pinged for a specific offering, please let me know and I'll create a specific pinglist for that offering! [/LIST] [b]SHIPPING:[/b] [LIST] [*] If you are over the age of 18, you live in the continental US, and you're comfortable giving me your address (either PMd here, via Kofi, or some other method), then you can have your piece shipped right to you!! Wow!!! [*] The price of shipping is [b]$12[/b] USD. Your piece will be shipped in a protective mailer, and you will receive a tracking number PMd to you. (You might even get some bonus goodies!!) [/LIST] [quote=Order Form:]Username: Reference: (Please link any reference images or text you have!) Type: (Icon, halfbody, or fullbody?) Pose & Expression: (What kind of facial expression or pose would you like?) Background: (What kind of background do you want?) Additional Details: (Anything else I need to know about the character’s personality, props, or other additions?) Payment: Shipping (Optional): (Want your piece shipped to you? You can put your address in securely via Kofi!)[/quote] [center][size=5][b]There's more offerings below-- keep scrolling![/b][/size][/center]
vWbjhNL.png

Closed for the moment to work through my queue-- feel free to inquire about a waitlist slot!

Hi there! I love to paint, and you love your characters-- let's work together, shall we?

KzWwAcE.png

yVKJe58.png

PRICING:
  • HEADSHOT/ICON - $20 / 2250g
  • HALFBODY - $35 / 3900g
  • FULLBODY - $45 / 5000g
  • Extra characters: +50% of base price; max of 1
  • Complex props (e.g. fancy weapons, complicated apparel): +$10 / 1kg
  • Complex backgrounds (e.g. a household scene, a city street): +$15 / 1500g
  • Simple backgrounds are free! This includes a simple landscape or sky with stars, a simple galaxy, a gradient, or a pride flag!
  • Shipping: +$12 (for USD only, or a VERY generous FRC tip!) If you want to get your piece shipped later, I keep all my completed pieces on hand & safe in a drawer away from sunlight.
  • I am open to art trades if your art is priced similarly to mine! Feel free to PM me about those <3
  • Very small or simple characters (such as the cyclops example above) can get a fullbody for the price of an icon, on an icon canvas! Feel free to ask if you're wondering whether your character is simple enough to count for this deal!
{T:G ratio is 1g:1kt! I am open to mixed payment!}

I WILL DRAW:
  • Humans & humanoids, anthros, dragons, ferals, ponies, pets, etc.
  • OCs & fan characters
  • Fan x canon stuff
  • Some canon characters (depends on the fandom a bit, feel free to ask!)
  • Violence & blood (as per FR’s TOS)
  • Some mecha; details may be simplified (e.g. stylized Transformers, D&D warforged)

RULES N STUFF:
  • All commissions will receive a clean digital scan of your piece!
  • The physical dimensions of headshots/icons are 4in x 4in. All other pieces' dimensions are usually around 9in x 12in.
  • Works are for personal use only!
  • Payment is made through PayPal, Ko-fi, or Crossroads.
  • I'm a full-time student, so turnaround time can be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on how hectic my schedule is. Larger pieces also tend to take much longer than smaller ones. Please be patient! With that being said, I don’t mind if you ask for progress updates. I'll be sure to let you know if there are any major delays!
  • USD comms take priority over FRC ones.
  • You will, at minimum, receive a WIP with a sketch to confirm!
  • Headshots/icons are 4in x 4in. All other pieces' dimensions are usually around 9in x 12in.
  • For art of FR dragons, please credit back to my profile! For other characters or art posted offsite, please credit to my Kofi here!
  • If you want to be pinged for a specific offering, please let me know and I'll create a specific pinglist for that offering!

SHIPPING:
  • If you are over the age of 18, you live in the continental US, and you're comfortable giving me your address (either PMd here, via Kofi, or some other method), then you can have your piece shipped right to you!! Wow!!!
  • The price of shipping is $12 USD. Your piece will be shipped in a protective mailer, and you will receive a tracking number PMd to you. (You might even get some bonus goodies!!)
Order Form: wrote:
Username:
Reference: (Please link any reference images or text you have!)
Type: (Icon, halfbody, or fullbody?)
Pose & Expression: (What kind of facial expression or pose would you like?)
Background: (What kind of background do you want?)
Additional Details: (Anything else I need to know about the character’s personality, props, or other additions?)
Payment:
Shipping (Optional): (Want your piece shipped to you? You can put your address in securely via Kofi!)
There's more offerings below-- keep scrolling!
YUDrFCG.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lrBSmAz.png[/img] Want something a bit wilder? Want a piece that's a bit cheaper than my usual fare? Then step into my [b]laboratory of EXPERIMENTS![/b][/center] You COULD receive pieces with modifications like these! [LIST] [*] Colored or stylized lineart-- thinner, thicker, or very sharp lines [*] Extra mediums or combinations of mediums (e.g.: markers, colored pencils, papercraft, paint pens, stickers, stencils, and more!) [*] Very dynamic, foreshortened, or skewed poses [*] Symbolic or surreal elements [*] And more! [/LIST] The style of the piece you receive is [b]fundamentally random,[/b] and I ask that you don't specify anything you might want unless you ABSOLUTELY NEED a certain aspect of the character to be included. With that in mind, [b][i]I will always respect skin tone & body type.[/i][/b] Additionally, if there's anything you ABSOLUTELY DON'T WANT to see (e.g. very bright colors, certain motifs), do let me know! Experimental comms are [b]PWYW[/b], but here's roughly what you can get for a given payment: [LIST] [*] [b]$10 / 1100g[/b] will get you an icon or quick halfbody [*] [b]$20 / 2250g[/b] will get you a halfbody or a couple expression headshots [*] [b]$30 / 3350g[/b] will get you a fullbody or a couple of halfbodies [*] [b]More than $30[/b] will get you a page of all sorts of drawings, or a really fancy fullbody! [*] [b]Shipping is still $12[/b] for experiments! You may opt in to shipping after your commission is finished-- I keep all of my commissioned pieces on hand in a safe place! [*] You may or may not receive a sketch for an experiment, depending on my process. [/LIST] [quote=Order Form for Experiments:]Username: Reference: (Please link any reference images or text you have!) Payment: Shipping (Optional): (Want your piece shipped to you? You can put your address in securely via Kofi!)[/quote] ----- [center]I also offer [b]bookmarks![/b] These fun little treats are great companions for reading time! [img]https://i.imgur.com/BtP3Q63.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uy6Ur3P.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*] One bookmark is $20 / 2250g! [*] Your bookmark will arrive in a simple plastic sleeve with a tassel of your choice! The artwork is approximately 6.5x2in, and the bookmark itself is a tiny bit bigger than that. [*] The front of your bookmark will feature your chosen character, while the back will feature a small prop in the corner over a very simple flat wash, gradient, or pattern. [*] These are fairly small, so it's quite difficult to fit large shapes or complex details into them! Unless your characters are very small and simple (e.g. Kirby), I don't allow extra characters onto bookmarks. [*] [b]Shipping is free for bookmarks![/b] [/LIST] [quote=Order Form for Bookmarks:]Username: Reference: (Please link any reference images or text you have!) Pose & Expression: (What kind of facial expression or pose would you like?) Frontside Background: (What kind of background do you want on the FRONT of the bookmark?) Backside: (What kind of background & small prop do you want on the BACK of the bookmark?) Tassel Color: (What color tassel would you like?) Orientation: (Would you like your character oriented horizontally, vertically, or my choice?) Additional Details: (Anything else I need to know about the character’s personality, props, or other additions?) Payment: [b]Shipping is free for bookmarks! Do not put in your address here-- PM me![/b][/quote]
lrBSmAz.png

Want something a bit wilder? Want a piece that's a bit cheaper than my usual fare? Then step into my laboratory of EXPERIMENTS!

You COULD receive pieces with modifications like these!
  • Colored or stylized lineart-- thinner, thicker, or very sharp lines
  • Extra mediums or combinations of mediums (e.g.: markers, colored pencils, papercraft, paint pens, stickers, stencils, and more!)
  • Very dynamic, foreshortened, or skewed poses
  • Symbolic or surreal elements
  • And more!

The style of the piece you receive is fundamentally random, and I ask that you don't specify anything you might want unless you ABSOLUTELY NEED a certain aspect of the character to be included. With that in mind, I will always respect skin tone & body type.

Additionally, if there's anything you ABSOLUTELY DON'T WANT to see (e.g. very bright colors, certain motifs), do let me know!

Experimental comms are PWYW, but here's roughly what you can get for a given payment:
  • $10 / 1100g will get you an icon or quick halfbody
  • $20 / 2250g will get you a halfbody or a couple expression headshots
  • $30 / 3350g will get you a fullbody or a couple of halfbodies
  • More than $30 will get you a page of all sorts of drawings, or a really fancy fullbody!
  • Shipping is still $12 for experiments! You may opt in to shipping after your commission is finished-- I keep all of my commissioned pieces on hand in a safe place!
  • You may or may not receive a sketch for an experiment, depending on my process.
Order Form for Experiments: wrote:
Username:
Payment:
Shipping (Optional): (Want your piece shipped to you? You can put your address in securely via Kofi!)

I also offer bookmarks! These fun little treats are great companions for reading time!

BtP3Q63.jpg
uy6Ur3P.png
  • One bookmark is $20 / 2250g!
  • Your bookmark will arrive in a simple plastic sleeve with a tassel of your choice! The artwork is approximately 6.5x2in, and the bookmark itself is a tiny bit bigger than that.
  • The front of your bookmark will feature your chosen character, while the back will feature a small prop in the corner over a very simple flat wash, gradient, or pattern.
  • These are fairly small, so it's quite difficult to fit large shapes or complex details into them! Unless your characters are very small and simple (e.g. Kirby), I don't allow extra characters onto bookmarks.
  • Shipping is free for bookmarks!
Order Form for Bookmarks: wrote:
Username:
Pose & Expression: (What kind of facial expression or pose would you like?)
Frontside Background: (What kind of background do you want on the FRONT of the bookmark?)
Backside: (What kind of background & small prop do you want on the BACK of the bookmark?)
Tassel Color: (What color tassel would you like?)
Orientation: (Would you like your character oriented horizontally, vertically, or my choice?)
Additional Details: (Anything else I need to know about the character’s personality, props, or other additions?)
Payment:
Shipping is free for bookmarks! Do not put in your address here-- PM me!
YUDrFCG.png
[center][size=5][b]YCH Sketches[/b][/size] Periodically, I might have YCH sketches available here for [b]cheaper than my usual fare![/b] These could be for dragons, humanoids, ferals, anthros... just about anything! Because my YCHs are all traditional, [b]they are all one slot only[/b]. Once they're claimed, they're gone! [b]Snake Shake[/b] for an Auraboa! [img]https://i.imgur.com/3iHQir5.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*] This one is [b]$35 USD[/b] or [b]3900g[/b]! [*] When finished, this piece will be [b]fully painted and shaded.[/b] [*] Most line-breaking tertiaries will be an extra $5-10 or 500-1kg depending on complexity and the extent to which they show up in the pose. Feel free to ask! [*] The shake flavor and extras (e.g. syrup, sprinkles, cookies, fruits, etc.) are fully customizable for free! (Unless you add, like, a gajillion shake props, hehe.) [*] Shipping is still $12! [/LIST] ----- [center][b]Plush Friend[/b] for anthros! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZIAn76X.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*] This one is [b]$35 USD[/b] or [b]3900g[/b]! [*] When finished, this piece will be [b]fully painted and shaded.[/b] [*] I'm willing to draw all anthro species-- yes, even the less common ones! As long as they can broadly fit with the pose here, they're all welcome. [*] The plush is fully customizable! If you can provide photo references of IRL plushies, I'll gladly paint your very own plush :) [*] Very complex additions, such as multiple additional limbs, complicated patterns, or complex clothing/props will be an additional $10/1kg. Feel free to ask about this! [*] Shipping is still $12! [/LIST] [quote=Order form for YCH:]Username: Name of YCH: (Which available YCH do you want?) Reference: (Please link any reference images or text you have!) Changes: (Is there anything major that needs to be changed or added?) Additional Details: (Anything else I need to know about the character’s personality, props, or other additions?) Payment: Shipping (Optional): (Want your piece shipped to you? You can put your address in securely via Kofi!)[/quote]
YCH Sketches

Periodically, I might have YCH sketches available here for cheaper than my usual fare! These could be for dragons, humanoids, ferals, anthros... just about anything! Because my YCHs are all traditional, they are all one slot only. Once they're claimed, they're gone!

Snake Shake for an Auraboa!

3iHQir5.png
  • This one is $35 USD or 3900g!
  • When finished, this piece will be fully painted and shaded.
  • Most line-breaking tertiaries will be an extra $5-10 or 500-1kg depending on complexity and the extent to which they show up in the pose. Feel free to ask!
  • The shake flavor and extras (e.g. syrup, sprinkles, cookies, fruits, etc.) are fully customizable for free! (Unless you add, like, a gajillion shake props, hehe.)
  • Shipping is still $12!

Plush Friend for anthros!

ZIAn76X.png
  • This one is $35 USD or 3900g!
  • When finished, this piece will be fully painted and shaded.
  • I'm willing to draw all anthro species-- yes, even the less common ones! As long as they can broadly fit with the pose here, they're all welcome.
  • The plush is fully customizable! If you can provide photo references of IRL plushies, I'll gladly paint your very own plush :)
  • Very complex additions, such as multiple additional limbs, complicated patterns, or complex clothing/props will be an additional $10/1kg. Feel free to ask about this!
  • Shipping is still $12!
Order form for YCH: wrote:
Username:
Name of YCH: (Which available YCH do you want?)
Changes: (Is there anything major that needs to be changed or added?)
Payment:
YUDrFCG.png
Slots are unlimited unless otherwise specified!

1. [USD] Icon of Radial & 2x halfbodies for noodlemangoes (via Discord)
2. [USD] Fullbody for Ghilanian
Slots are unlimited unless otherwise specified!

1. [USD] Icon of Radial & 2x halfbodies for noodlemangoes (via Discord)
2. [USD] Fullbody for Ghilanian
YUDrFCG.png
[center]Here are even more examples of my work! [img]https://i.imgur.com/UvGHChR.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/e3e47Nl.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZdAPUBj.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tbjzdIG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8dN3ogy.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/E4rgDtK.png[/img][/center]
Here are even more examples of my work!

UvGHChR.png

e3e47Nl.jpg

ZdAPUBj.png

tbjzdIG.png

8dN3ogy.png

E4rgDtK.png
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals' paintings! / all updates @decomposedcarrot @Bamboli @Tewro @Corde @ForgottenChesire

Howdy, y'all! This is a ping for one of those newfangled pinglists, naturally, but it's ALSO a ping for a thread revamp, complete with NEW OFFERINGS!! You can scroll up to check 'em out, but here's a quick summary of what new treats I've got for you:
  • Experiments!! These PWYW pieces will get you funky mediums, stylized poses, weird combos, and more, all at cheaper rates than my usual pieces!
  • Bookmarks! Take a fun painted friend with you for reading time-- plus, these are so small that shipping is free!
  • Eventually, I'll have some one-slot-only YCH sketches available for purchase! These could feature dragons, anthros, humanoids, ferals, and more!

Let me know if you would like to be pinged for any offering in particular, and I'll create a pinglist for that offering. Thank you so much for your support, and have a wonderful day!!
@dragonpals' paintings! / all updates @decomposedcarrot @Bamboli @Tewro @Corde @ForgottenChesire

Howdy, y'all! This is a ping for one of those newfangled pinglists, naturally, but it's ALSO a ping for a thread revamp, complete with NEW OFFERINGS!! You can scroll up to check 'em out, but here's a quick summary of what new treats I've got for you:
  • Experiments!! These PWYW pieces will get you funky mediums, stylized poses, weird combos, and more, all at cheaper rates than my usual pieces!
  • Bookmarks! Take a fun painted friend with you for reading time-- plus, these are so small that shipping is free!
  • Eventually, I'll have some one-slot-only YCH sketches available for purchase! These could feature dragons, anthros, humanoids, ferals, and more!

Let me know if you would like to be pinged for any offering in particular, and I'll create a pinglist for that offering. Thank you so much for your support, and have a wonderful day!!
YUDrFCG.png
[emoji=red star size=1]
YUDrFCG.png
[emoji=bell size=1]
YUDrFCG.png
[emoji=crystal ball size=1]
YUDrFCG.png
[emoji=gem size=1]
YUDrFCG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13