Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Semi-Quitting(?) entertaining all offers
1 2 3 4
Idk if quitting is the right word, I'm just taking a semi hiatus from the game and would like to focus on art instead of the dragon collecting aspect of the game for a bit tbh

Therefore I will mostly be looking for currency or art, since most of the earnings from this thread will go into buying art anyway lol

I will take offers on all dragons in my hib den or good soup tab except remembrance~
Projects might be for sale too, feel free to offer

Storage will be very hard to get though, since they're technically main lair dragons as well
(Some other dragons might have sentimental value as well, which might make me decline an offer, but don't be afraid to ask)
Also very tentative about my apple army

Please note that a lot of them are G1s that have been gened, so remember to check if the dragon you're offering on is a G1 or gen 2+, bc of the difference in price <3
Idk if quitting is the right word, I'm just taking a semi hiatus from the game and would like to focus on art instead of the dragon collecting aspect of the game for a bit tbh

Therefore I will mostly be looking for currency or art, since most of the earnings from this thread will go into buying art anyway lol

I will take offers on all dragons in my hib den or good soup tab except remembrance~
Projects might be for sale too, feel free to offer

Storage will be very hard to get though, since they're technically main lair dragons as well
(Some other dragons might have sentimental value as well, which might make me decline an offer, but don't be afraid to ask)
Also very tentative about my apple army

Please note that a lot of them are G1s that have been gened, so remember to check if the dragon you're offering on is a G1 or gen 2+, bc of the difference in price <3
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
I never knew radioactive/thistle was so common. x.x

Good luck with your sale. :D
I never knew radioactive/thistle was so common. x.x

Good luck with your sale. :D
Tolstae is amazing, I see why he's a keeper <3

Good luck!
Tolstae is amazing, I see why he's a keeper <3

Good luck!
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
<3
<3

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
Would you take a fullbody + background (worth 2000g) for this girl? She has my dream colors. I can go higher but I'm afraid it'll take some time [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66466090][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664661/66466090_350.png[/img][/url] Also if you're selling halos please lmk
Would you take a fullbody + background (worth 2000g) for this girl? She has my dream colors. I can go higher but I'm afraid it'll take some time

66466090_350.png

Also if you're selling halos please lmk
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
@Quarth This guy reminds me of a volcano. I'm not sure what a fair price for him would be. 200g maybe? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58947841][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/589479/58947841_350.png[/img][/url]
@Quarth
This guy reminds me of a volcano. I'm not sure what a fair price for him would be. 200g maybe?
58947841_350.png
Lichtdrache.gif
@Talonmaster

Thank you for the offer, but your artstyle isn't quite what i'd be looking for ^^'
Plus, I don't think i'd let Avni go for 2kg/equivalent, since she is fully gened and has some really good colors <3

@StolassPrince

Would you be willing to do 300g? Since he does have a secondary gene applied and some quite matchy colors c:
@Talonmaster

Thank you for the offer, but your artstyle isn't quite what i'd be looking for ^^'
Plus, I don't think i'd let Avni go for 2kg/equivalent, since she is fully gened and has some really good colors <3

@StolassPrince

Would you be willing to do 300g? Since he does have a secondary gene applied and some quite matchy colors c:

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
x
x