Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were to start again...
I would have bought more Light Sprites when they were really cheap
I would have bought more Light Sprites when they were really cheap
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Choose better colors for my progen ;_; We didn't have the scrying workshop then and I had no idea about the accent colors that appear on certain genes. We'll just say her accent colors don't look good together at all Also buy at least one light sprite ;n; I didn't figure out until the last day of the light festival that you had to gather in the element, so I'd been collecting [item=intact clay relief] instead of [item=immaculate tablet] ;o;
Choose better colors for my progen ;_; We didn't have the scrying workshop then and I had no idea about the accent colors that appear on certain genes. We'll just say her accent colors don't look good together at all

Also buy at least one light sprite ;n; I didn't figure out until the last day of the light festival that you had to gather in the element,
so I'd been collecting Intact Clay Relief instead of Immaculate Tablet ;o;
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Granted, I've only been at it for a year now, but I think what I would do if I could go back to August 2019 knowing what I know about the game.

Would probably still pick Fire, though I love Plague's red eyes. I love my Fire peeps on Discord. But would have read the forums more before picking my flight and making my custom progenitor.

Would have moreso made my custom progen a "me" dragon, Chocofraxis is too established as her own character at this point. But I've got my me dragon now at least as my avvie. Would have given my progens' genes before I bred them and maybe not have bred them to each other at all, can't remember if it was avoidable or not in the tutorial.
Granted, I've only been at it for a year now, but I think what I would do if I could go back to August 2019 knowing what I know about the game.

Would probably still pick Fire, though I love Plague's red eyes. I love my Fire peeps on Discord. But would have read the forums more before picking my flight and making my custom progenitor.

Would have moreso made my custom progen a "me" dragon, Chocofraxis is too established as her own character at this point. But I've got my me dragon now at least as my avvie. Would have given my progens' genes before I bred them and maybe not have bred them to each other at all, can't remember if it was avoidable or not in the tutorial.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
I'd still choose plague. <3
But I'd make my progen a double obsidian, so he would look nice with any given tert. And I would have not bred him. May he rest in peace.
I'd still choose plague. <3
But I'd make my progen a double obsidian, so he would look nice with any given tert. And I would have not bred him. May he rest in peace.
I'd choose Earth
I want money

And I'd make an xxx progen with some color everyone hates.
I'd choose Earth
I want money

And I'd make an xxx progen with some color everyone hates.
dayvxna-213c362e-7ebe-4009-a350-30adac498168.png
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
he - him || it isn't lucifer, it's lucifUr, with an U. || FR + 4
art shop
Name my progens hatchlings hhh

Name my progens hatchlings hhh

i'd have started collecting the fest skins sooner- It would've been so much cheaper to snag the arcane 2019 ones- I still don't have them all T-T
i'd have started collecting the fest skins sooner- It would've been so much cheaper to snag the arcane 2019 ones- I still don't have them all T-T
My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
I'd probably just make sure to post in the forums the first few days I played- I only started using the forums 2 months after I started, and unfortunately I missed out on all the free stuff I could have gotten :/
I'd probably just make sure to post in the forums the first few days I played- I only started using the forums 2 months after I started, and unfortunately I missed out on all the free stuff I could have gotten :/
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
I think I would have tried to make my progens into a decent breeding pair with scatterscrolls and genes before breeding them, and then keep their kids! I kinda regret yeeting their first kids but at the same time, boy were they ugly!

I joined Wind when I first started playing but then switched to Shadow. I don't know if I'd like to start straight in Shadow though because my custom progen just looks... wrong with Shadow eyes. I'm satisfied with how she looks now and I don't think I would change any aspect of her design.
I think I would have tried to make my progens into a decent breeding pair with scatterscrolls and genes before breeding them, and then keep their kids! I kinda regret yeeting their first kids but at the same time, boy were they ugly!

I joined Wind when I first started playing but then switched to Shadow. I don't know if I'd like to start straight in Shadow though because my custom progen just looks... wrong with Shadow eyes. I'm satisfied with how she looks now and I don't think I would change any aspect of her design.
hokaKWf.png
Flight? It would stay the same. I’ve been in Nature forever and I’m fine with it still.

Progen? Er i really, really love her colors still. My random was meh, but a skin makes me like him.

What would I do differently? OH BOY

I would buy so much kickstarter stuff. Like actively look for them/buy it. I would not use my imp scroll on my progen and a gen2. And i would have bought a Boolean eariler.

And then...er I would buy a bunch of low id dragons. But I kinda did that anyway, too bad we dont have the big lair space back then like we do now.
Flight? It would stay the same. I’ve been in Nature forever and I’m fine with it still.

Progen? Er i really, really love her colors still. My random was meh, but a skin makes me like him.

What would I do differently? OH BOY

I would buy so much kickstarter stuff. Like actively look for them/buy it. I would not use my imp scroll on my progen and a gen2. And i would have bought a Boolean eariler.

And then...er I would buy a bunch of low id dragons. But I kinda did that anyway, too bad we dont have the big lair space back then like we do now.