Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were to start again...
I'm new to flightrising. but what I want other newbies to know is. Stop necroing old threads! I found the forums and all the "free stuff for newbies" threads but they're all months old at best and the posters are all gone
I'm new to flightrising. but what I want other newbies to know is. Stop necroing old threads! I found the forums and all the "free stuff for newbies" threads but they're all months old at best and the posters are all gone
same flight, same progen, i would simply have the good sense not to breed them to oblivion.
same flight, same progen, i would simply have the good sense not to breed them to oblivion.
a pixel art illustration of a blue fae scientist in a surgestream coat holding a crystal of sacridite. by osteophagy animated pixel art of a green skydancer in green apparel bobbing up and down with two yellow music notes alternating and flashing next to her head, as though she is singing. by hawkeyyee
animated pixel art of a purple and blue spiral wearing bright purple, blue and magenta apparel, a voltaic halo, and will o the wisp. he is floating, and there is electricity sparking all over him. by hawkeyyee
hi i'm dils and
i be dragoning
lesbian, he/they
fr time 3+
fr blog
art
I would’ve gone to shadow and chose my progens colors a lot better. Not that her colors are bad but I did not take my time looking at all the possibilities ^^”
I would’ve gone to shadow and chose my progens colors a lot better. Not that her colors are bad but I did not take my time looking at all the possibilities ^^”
bVzIUfv.png
Same flight. Might go different blues for progen. This time actually bonding with all familiars like I am now. Make the cap on fairgrounds as soon as possible and save. Wouldn't waste time with the HD. Wouldn't exalt a single dragon. Would name all offspring. Wouldn't sell dragons on the AH.
Same flight. Might go different blues for progen. This time actually bonding with all familiars like I am now. Make the cap on fairgrounds as soon as possible and save. Wouldn't waste time with the HD. Wouldn't exalt a single dragon. Would name all offspring. Wouldn't sell dragons on the AH.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
I guess I would start in light. Get an XXY progen (midnight because that’s my favorite) and not breed them lol. Start with glimmer and gloom immediately, get dragons that fit my aesthetics (dark-Light-earthy). And I guess I shouldn’t start randomly gathering dragons to breed hah
I guess I would start in light. Get an XXY progen (midnight because that’s my favorite) and not breed them lol. Start with glimmer and gloom immediately, get dragons that fit my aesthetics (dark-Light-earthy). And I guess I shouldn’t start randomly gathering dragons to breed hah
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
I'm pretty happy with my flight and chosen progen tbh
I think I would have liked to just be better with my money lmao and bought festival items while they were cheaper
I'm pretty happy with my flight and chosen progen tbh
I think I would have liked to just be better with my money lmao and bought festival items while they were cheaper
I wouldn't breed my progens. I ended up selling/exalting all of their biological kids, and in my lore they just adopted their daughter. I really wish I didn't have all those random kids in their lineages!
I wouldn't breed my progens. I ended up selling/exalting all of their biological kids, and in my lore they just adopted their daughter. I really wish I didn't have all those random kids in their lineages!
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
Actually I like how everything is now, and even my ugly random progen isn't so bad looking to me anymore. I think I would just be sure to actually play when they made the halos, I don't know why I didn't get those...
Actually I like how everything is now, and even my ugly random progen isn't so bad looking to me anymore. I think I would just be sure to actually play when they made the halos, I don't know why I didn't get those...
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
i'd give Ranoma a better tertiary color (prolly just Green) and do everything else about the same.
i'd give Ranoma a better tertiary color (prolly just Green) and do everything else about the same.
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
i have no regrets about my progen nor the flight i chose, though it's possible i'd maybe pick lightning flight and an appropriately colored progen to go along with the choice, just for the sake of new experiences. :D

wait, one thing i'd do differently is i would keep my progens' first hatchling, instead of exalting her. :(
i have no regrets about my progen nor the flight i chose, though it's possible i'd maybe pick lightning flight and an appropriately colored progen to go along with the choice, just for the sake of new experiences. :D

wait, one thing i'd do differently is i would keep my progens' first hatchling, instead of exalting her. :(
HkhtXgT.png
uY2YPWr.png
hh5n4WA.png
N3hPozF.png
2vD3rQV.png N3hPozF.pngN3hPozF.pngN3hPozF.png
N3hPozF.pngN3hPozF.png
N3hPozF.pngN3hPozF.pngN3hPozF.png
N3hPozF.pngN3hPozF.pngN3hPozF.png
N3hPozF.png
N3hPozF.pngN3hPozF.png
N3hPozF.pngN3hPozF.png
N3hPozF.pngN3hPozF.png