Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were to start again...
You're transported to when you first signed up, but have all the knowledge you do now.

Which Flight would you choose? How would you design your custom progen? Is there anything you'd do differently?
You're transported to when you first signed up, but have all the knowledge you do now.

Which Flight would you choose? How would you design your custom progen? Is there anything you'd do differently?
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I may want to see what my custom progen could look like gened... buuut.. have you seen him? He's so perfect and I can even save me gene money

I am happy with how I started. Prolly less pestering peeps and avoiding Pearlcatchers forever (they look so cute as babies..). That's it.
I may want to see what my custom progen could look like gened... buuut.. have you seen him? He's so perfect and I can even save me gene money

I am happy with how I started. Prolly less pestering peeps and avoiding Pearlcatchers forever (they look so cute as babies..). That's it.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I think I would pick the other flight I was initially drawn to, & that was Water[i] ( started in Arcane )[/i]. As for progen, I would want to do something matchy, I really love the Caribbean color, so I would make an XXY Progen with blue eyes uwu As for what I'd do differently, ask more questions & name the 2nd generation kids before exalting them cause that's my big regret [emoji=gaoler scared size=1]
I think I would pick the other flight I was initially drawn to, & that was Water ( started in Arcane ). As for progen, I would want to do something matchy, I really love the Caribbean color, so I would make an XXY Progen with blue eyes uwu

As for what I'd do differently, ask more questions & name the 2nd generation kids before exalting them cause that's my big regret
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
I would still go to plague, since I regretted moving to ice a while ago and moved back home as soon as I could. I'd probably Make my progen a double white and never breed him, if that is possible, I forgot lmao,, if I have to breed them I'd keep the hatchlings ^^
I would still go to plague, since I regretted moving to ice a while ago and moved back home as soon as I could. I'd probably Make my progen a double white and never breed him, if that is possible, I forgot lmao,, if I have to breed them I'd keep the hatchlings ^^
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
if i had to start FR again with all the knowledge i have now i think i would focus more on my progenitor dragons!
ex. think more about the starter colors for my custom, not breed them together until i gened them + scattered them into a nice range for hatchlings, keep their firstborn...

i'm not sure what flight i'd pick though. maybe earth?
if i had to start FR again with all the knowledge i have now i think i would focus more on my progenitor dragons!
ex. think more about the starter colors for my custom, not breed them together until i gened them + scattered them into a nice range for hatchlings, keep their firstborn...

i'm not sure what flight i'd pick though. maybe earth?
~ Ux2iSVM.png ezgoIF2.png ~ywrA5FE.png mQ0CvT6.png ZlHPBW0.png
~~» code shop
~~» mass hatch
~~» gen1 sales
~~» accent sales
I probably would do about the same things. Choose the Earth Flight. Make an ugly progenitor, get an ugly random progenitor. Exalt both immediately. Start filling my lair with only Imperial dragons.
I probably would do about the same things. Choose the Earth Flight. Make an ugly progenitor, get an ugly random progenitor. Exalt both immediately. Start filling my lair with only Imperial dragons.
Well, technically I have just been yeeted the reset button. So... I chose lightning, since I was planning to flight change to that anyway, chose actually matching colors for my progen, and am grinding scavenging for an egg to sell for a LvL 25. Also I don’t have to worry abt the festival apparel being too expensive to regain since I’m planning to become an exalt lair to make some sweet cash.
Well, technically I have just been yeeted the reset button. So... I chose lightning, since I was planning to flight change to that anyway, chose actually matching colors for my progen, and am grinding scavenging for an egg to sell for a LvL 25. Also I don’t have to worry abt the festival apparel being too expensive to regain since I’m planning to become an exalt lair to make some sweet cash.
Because I might compile a wall of text, I shall list them in categories.
FLIGHT

As I moved to Light recently, If I start again from the beginning, I would honestly go anywhere. Water seems nice, so does Wind. It really depends on what lore I would make then.
DRAGONS
  • Make the custom progen have better colours. When I started, I didn't know anything about Tertiaries, so I made my custom Obsidian/Seafoam. If I start again from the beginning, it would be more matchy. Thankfully Tri-Colour Scatterscrolls exist, so all is not lost.
  • Not breeding the progens together.
  • Saving the first bunch of the progens' litter. When I started, I didn't know that it was possible to gene dragons, so I mercifully exalted all of the hatchlings they got. If I start again from the beginning, I shall save them.
  • Not exalting G1s I obtained. In the same lines of "I didn't know that it was possible to gene dragons", I wish I didn't exalt G1s I obtained. You see, when I registered, NoTN was around the corner, and I didn't know what to do. If I start again from the beginning, I shall sell the G1s I don't find interesting.
  • Finding that variety is a plus. Back then I had the mindset of "if it's an XXY/XYX/whatever, it stays. If it has ugly colours, it goes to the meat grinder". If I start again from the beginning, I'll have varied dragons.

SOCIAL STUFF
  • Being smarter on what to post and what wasn't right. We can all agree that during our newbie times, we post things that either break rules, or are just, weird. If I start again from the beginning, I would be more mature... unless it's purely a joke thread.
  • Look. At. Guides. Really important.

As of the last thing, not miss on any of the events' items. I remember that during the first Festival I was in, Ice 2019, I got absolutely nothing.
Because I might compile a wall of text, I shall list them in categories.
FLIGHT

As I moved to Light recently, If I start again from the beginning, I would honestly go anywhere. Water seems nice, so does Wind. It really depends on what lore I would make then.
DRAGONS
  • Make the custom progen have better colours. When I started, I didn't know anything about Tertiaries, so I made my custom Obsidian/Seafoam. If I start again from the beginning, it would be more matchy. Thankfully Tri-Colour Scatterscrolls exist, so all is not lost.
  • Not breeding the progens together.
  • Saving the first bunch of the progens' litter. When I started, I didn't know that it was possible to gene dragons, so I mercifully exalted all of the hatchlings they got. If I start again from the beginning, I shall save them.
  • Not exalting G1s I obtained. In the same lines of "I didn't know that it was possible to gene dragons", I wish I didn't exalt G1s I obtained. You see, when I registered, NoTN was around the corner, and I didn't know what to do. If I start again from the beginning, I shall sell the G1s I don't find interesting.
  • Finding that variety is a plus. Back then I had the mindset of "if it's an XXY/XYX/whatever, it stays. If it has ugly colours, it goes to the meat grinder". If I start again from the beginning, I'll have varied dragons.

SOCIAL STUFF
  • Being smarter on what to post and what wasn't right. We can all agree that during our newbie times, we post things that either break rules, or are just, weird. If I start again from the beginning, I would be more mature... unless it's purely a joke thread.
  • Look. At. Guides. Really important.

As of the last thing, not miss on any of the events' items. I remember that during the first Festival I was in, Ice 2019, I got absolutely nothing.
Feeling burnt out of Flight Rising? Check out my GUIDE !

[She/they]
I would never ever ever breed my progens. How young and foolish I was then. There came a point my eyes were suddenly opened to how ugly the list was, like Adam eating the fruit. It made me sad to exalt them but it just had to be done.
I would never ever ever breed my progens. How young and foolish I was then. There came a point my eyes were suddenly opened to how ugly the list was, like Adam eating the fruit. It made me sad to exalt them but it just had to be done.
Start in Light, change progen colors, actually name their offspring and not terrible things. See if I could manage to grab some early festival gear before it skyrockets.
Start in Light, change progen colors, actually name their offspring and not terrible things. See if I could manage to grab some early festival gear before it skyrockets.
4QFtgPW.png