Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were to start again...
i wouldn't hatch eggs or breed my progens. i'd also train a coli team properly instead of messing up my dragons' stats for three years. participate in festivals
i wouldn't hatch eggs or breed my progens. i'd also train a coli team properly instead of messing up my dragons' stats for three years. participate in festivals
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sailor
she/he - adult
will liquidate vault for shale/shadow/antique g1
o milkchai-cacat.png
I won't change anything about my origins, but I would have played out of my mind to get all the Y1 festival stuff back when the Treasure to Gem ratio were still very, very low!
I won't change anything about my origins, but I would have played out of my mind to get all the Y1 festival stuff back when the Treasure to Gem ratio were still very, very low!
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
I don't know if I'd do anything super different, I'd stay in Plague but I might consider a different username or spent more time deciding the design of my custom. I might have saved up to scatter my random to match my custom more closely, and bred them right away. Saved up to gene the kids later. Learned G&G right away and formed a coli team right away instead of waiting. Participated actively in festivals like I do now. I also would have saved the first egg I hatched instead of selling when I didn't like the colors.

I'm still really happy with how my lair turned out and my progens, I just wish I would have thought ahead of time!
I don't know if I'd do anything super different, I'd stay in Plague but I might consider a different username or spent more time deciding the design of my custom. I might have saved up to scatter my random to match my custom more closely, and bred them right away. Saved up to gene the kids later. Learned G&G right away and formed a coli team right away instead of waiting. Participated actively in festivals like I do now. I also would have saved the first egg I hatched instead of selling when I didn't like the colors.

I'm still really happy with how my lair turned out and my progens, I just wish I would have thought ahead of time!
Buying Food UMAs
Actually give my custom progen good colors.
Hope that my random comes out less fugly.
Actually give my custom progen good colors.
Hope that my random comes out less fugly.
jNuhDPF.png
My, you look familiar...
Check out The Familiar Faces Project here!

I'm still picking Arcane, but I'd definitely be more careful with my picking my progen colors. I don't want another midnight/violet/jungle again. Then I'll make sure all their offspring is named. Also, less impulse buying iri/shim dragons.
I'm still picking Arcane, but I'd definitely be more careful with my picking my progen colors. I don't want another midnight/violet/jungle again. Then I'll make sure all their offspring is named. Also, less impulse buying iri/shim dragons.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
*sighs* buy sprites instead of g1s
*sighs* buy sprites instead of g1s
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
Assuming that I've traveled back in time, I'd ask my friend who's been on the site longer if I could borrow a dragon for the coliseum and start training my own coli farmers ASAP. Then I'd grind during the festivals for currency to get the familiars and apparel.

Other than that I'd probably do much the same.
Assuming that I've traveled back in time, I'd ask my friend who's been on the site longer if I could borrow a dragon for the coliseum and start training my own coli farmers ASAP. Then I'd grind during the festivals for currency to get the familiars and apparel.

Other than that I'd probably do much the same.
28 | they/them | my username is banana + nan
Same flight, same progen. Maaaybe change the secondary to white or make her double ice. The only thing I don't like about her is her swamp tert and I can't control that. Hopefully I'd get a tert that's white-blue range so she matches better. I really actually like my current random progen so hopefully the new one wouldn't be a disaster.

As for stuff I actually would change...
Immediately name all of my hatchlings before selling them. But also keep some of my first hatchlings to sell in the future since they're five digits and low six digits. Don't sell my fest items so quickly and also grab a few more copies because I regret selling my only copy of some of the old junk. Don't spend 400k on a random basic Wildclaw because the prices will drop!! It's not worth it!!! Don't waste money buying Iri/Shim for my progen because I gened over them lol
Same flight, same progen. Maaaybe change the secondary to white or make her double ice. The only thing I don't like about her is her swamp tert and I can't control that. Hopefully I'd get a tert that's white-blue range so she matches better. I really actually like my current random progen so hopefully the new one wouldn't be a disaster.

As for stuff I actually would change...
Immediately name all of my hatchlings before selling them. But also keep some of my first hatchlings to sell in the future since they're five digits and low six digits. Don't sell my fest items so quickly and also grab a few more copies because I regret selling my only copy of some of the old junk. Don't spend 400k on a random basic Wildclaw because the prices will drop!! It's not worth it!!! Don't waste money buying Iri/Shim for my progen because I gened over them lol
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
Probably join ice and make a lair full of ice dragons, also make my progen an xxy.
Probably join ice and make a lair full of ice dragons, also make my progen an xxy.
91741235.png77876607.png
Flight?
Still Wind, which is odd, because I recently moved to Light, but without going to Wind I'd never gotten my favorite dragons

Progens?
Fix my me-made one, it's atrocious

Just,, get all what I never got, be better than I was. No more mistakes.
Flight?
Still Wind, which is odd, because I recently moved to Light, but without going to Wind I'd never gotten my favorite dragons

Progens?
Fix my me-made one, it's atrocious

Just,, get all what I never got, be better than I was. No more mistakes.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png