Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were to start again...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
wouldnt breed my custom progens and i'd start collecting 5 and 6 digs, they were lots cheaper then
wouldnt breed my custom progens and i'd start collecting 5 and 6 digs, they were lots cheaper then
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Maybe join Wind, and try to get a matchy green/blue ranged progen, or a white and blue progen- but other than that, I guess that would be it?
Maybe join Wind, and try to get a matchy green/blue ranged progen, or a white and blue progen- but other than that, I guess that would be it?
I'd make my custom progen a double or triple, and I wouldn't breed them. I'd also prioritize getting a coli team ready b/c I regret missing festival items. I might start in Light or Arcane, and just focus more on earning money.
I'd make my custom progen a double or triple, and I wouldn't breed them. I'd also prioritize getting a coli team ready b/c I regret missing festival items. I might start in Light or Arcane, and just focus more on earning money.
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Start in plague, obs/obs male (because who doesnt love that), not breed my progens, and start playing G&G and heading to the coliseum off the bat
Start in plague, obs/obs male (because who doesnt love that), not breed my progens, and start playing G&G and heading to the coliseum off the bat
"link • ufology
they/he/she
I think I'd pick Earth flight.

Make my progen an XX and hope for a 3rd X (or at least a pretty Y) and a pretty random.
I'd gene up and breedchange them.
I'd make only one single nest with my progens and I'd keep the first hatchling.
To the other siblings I'd make art and lore and try to sell them for a few hundred g.

Also
I'd buy a bunch of G1s and save them to later when I can sell them, back when I started we had 6 digit dragons so now I could make a big cash.
I think I'd pick Earth flight.

Make my progen an XX and hope for a 3rd X (or at least a pretty Y) and a pretty random.
I'd gene up and breedchange them.
I'd make only one single nest with my progens and I'd keep the first hatchling.
To the other siblings I'd make art and lore and try to sell them for a few hundred g.

Also
I'd buy a bunch of G1s and save them to later when I can sell them, back when I started we had 6 digit dragons so now I could make a big cash.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
I'd have picked better colors for my progen and invested a lot more in items that are impossible/really difficult to get now
I'd have picked better colors for my progen and invested a lot more in items that are impossible/really difficult to get now
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
[quote name="Delotha" date="2020-08-30 03:52:25" ] You're transported to when you first signed up, but have all the knowledge you do now. Which Flight would you choose? How would you design your custom progen? Is there anything you'd do differently? [/quote] 1. Still Ice 2. Might try for progen crow hahaha
Delotha wrote on 2020-08-30 03:52:25:
You're transported to when you first signed up, but have all the knowledge you do now.

Which Flight would you choose? How would you design your custom progen? Is there anything you'd do differently?

1. Still Ice
2. Might try for progen crow hahaha
STW9f2s.png
My progens definitely wouldn't be stuck with an unnamed exalt. :\ I still love them, but cringe whenever I look at their offspring list.

I would have farmed more than one Light sprite/Sunchaser.

I would have started in Nature instead of Lightning, like my gut was initially telling me to do.

My progens definitely wouldn't be stuck with an unnamed exalt. :\ I still love them, but cringe whenever I look at their offspring list.

I would have farmed more than one Light sprite/Sunchaser.

I would have started in Nature instead of Lightning, like my gut was initially telling me to do.

I got lost again.
Same flight, same progen design. The two things I would do differently are: Write down lore events as I think of them, and actually try to get many/most of the festival familiars from before I started.
Same flight, same progen design. The two things I would do differently are: Write down lore events as I think of them, and actually try to get many/most of the festival familiars from before I started.
Would always be in Fire <3

However I would've chosen a more fiery custom progen oof... Didn't know genes was a thing so I just chose white for my progen rip

And definitely should've hoarded more fest items.
Would always be in Fire <3

However I would've chosen a more fiery custom progen oof... Didn't know genes was a thing so I just chose white for my progen rip

And definitely should've hoarded more fest items.

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10