Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were to start again...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I would have made my custom progen a guardian and would have used different colors

I wouldn't have waited 3 years to hatch my progen's first nest... I started in 2017 and left before my eggs hatched and only came back recently, so the hatchlings are only a few months old when they should be 3 years old!

I also would have never bred my random progen a 2nd time with a random dragon and left the babies unnamed... sad mistake.. really wish I could fix this one.
I would have made my custom progen a guardian and would have used different colors

I wouldn't have waited 3 years to hatch my progen's first nest... I started in 2017 and left before my eggs hatched and only came back recently, so the hatchlings are only a few months old when they should be 3 years old!

I also would have never bred my random progen a 2nd time with a random dragon and left the babies unnamed... sad mistake.. really wish I could fix this one.
She/her | 3+ FR Time | Art!

72rKK.gif
Probably would stay as flightless on the forums for a bit then be forced to pick a flight. Choose lightning and make an xxy progen.
Probably would stay as flightless on the forums for a bit then be forced to pick a flight. Choose lightning and make an xxy progen.
I would actually use the coliseum.
I would actually use the coliseum.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
I would still pick the same progenitor colors and same flight since I just like Wind so much. Though I would get more dragons from the auction house than I originally did, always max out the fairgrounds, and actually start to forum post instead of waiting months to since I was originally very shy of the forums. I would also get my coliseum team right from the beginning and not need to tincture them from not knowing what stats they were supposed to have.
I would still pick the same progenitor colors and same flight since I just like Wind so much. Though I would get more dragons from the auction house than I originally did, always max out the fairgrounds, and actually start to forum post instead of waiting months to since I was originally very shy of the forums. I would also get my coliseum team right from the beginning and not need to tincture them from not knowing what stats they were supposed to have.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Same flight, same custom progen colors, but I'd ACTUALLY SAVE MY FEST ITEMS. Newbie me sold all my valuable fest stuff for pennies because I am dumb.

I'd also try to convince myself to take fewer hiatuses but honestly I doubt I'd actually accomplish that.
Same flight, same custom progen colors, but I'd ACTUALLY SAVE MY FEST ITEMS. Newbie me sold all my valuable fest stuff for pennies because I am dumb.

I'd also try to convince myself to take fewer hiatuses but honestly I doubt I'd actually accomplish that.
td9UiZS.png
I think my progen would be a Guardian this time around and probably plague colors, since I made a tree dragon for my actual progen. But I don't think I'd make it a double, since I like the idea of a dragon I will only get once and then have to design around those constraints. Similar to a gen 1 I guess, but no do-overs?

In terms of what else I'd do differently... I think I would probably go to Plague, since I really love that aesthetic now, although I love Nature. I'd definitely try to be more careful about which dragons I let into my lair, and instead of just breeding constantly, I'd probably like to try and get a gen 1 mono lair. It'd probably be a lot easier to have a gen 1 lair when your lair is already tiny than to try and convert it after you've already formed a whole bunch of attachments.

Other than that though, I don't think I'd change too much. Definitely get on the forums sooner, and get into buying apparel/familiars, but I think that's all I would really change!
I think my progen would be a Guardian this time around and probably plague colors, since I made a tree dragon for my actual progen. But I don't think I'd make it a double, since I like the idea of a dragon I will only get once and then have to design around those constraints. Similar to a gen 1 I guess, but no do-overs?

In terms of what else I'd do differently... I think I would probably go to Plague, since I really love that aesthetic now, although I love Nature. I'd definitely try to be more careful about which dragons I let into my lair, and instead of just breeding constantly, I'd probably like to try and get a gen 1 mono lair. It'd probably be a lot easier to have a gen 1 lair when your lair is already tiny than to try and convert it after you've already formed a whole bunch of attachments.

Other than that though, I don't think I'd change too much. Definitely get on the forums sooner, and get into buying apparel/familiars, but I think that's all I would really change!
I'd still pick Earth.

I wouldn't breed my progens, that's basically it.
I'd still pick Earth.

I wouldn't breed my progens, that's basically it.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
hooooooo

im not super sure what i would do
i would probably pick the earth flight for dom benefits and so on, get a nice earthy-looking progen (and actually gene them lmao), scavenge constantly for eggs to sell to buy a g1 level 25 or somethin, try to do the coli, breed or buy + level & exalt fodder more often, maybe set up an art or music shop i could truly profit from etc

and also i wouldn't pick the name iiDandiPlayz.
hooooooo

im not super sure what i would do
i would probably pick the earth flight for dom benefits and so on, get a nice earthy-looking progen (and actually gene them lmao), scavenge constantly for eggs to sell to buy a g1 level 25 or somethin, try to do the coli, breed or buy + level & exalt fodder more often, maybe set up an art or music shop i could truly profit from etc

and also i wouldn't pick the name iiDandiPlayz.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Flight: I started in nature, but now I'm in ice, so I would've choose ice.

ProgensI would choose better colors for my custom, maybe a midnight/ice female tundra, I would avoid breeding them until breed-changing them or never breeding them.

Dragons I would look for dragons that match my lair more instead of buying the first dragon I find in the AH for 6kt.

ExaltingWhen I first joined I disliked exalting, but if I could re-start I would exalt dragons much sooner

Flight: I started in nature, but now I'm in ice, so I would've choose ice.

ProgensI would choose better colors for my custom, maybe a midnight/ice female tundra, I would avoid breeding them until breed-changing them or never breeding them.

Dragons I would look for dragons that match my lair more instead of buying the first dragon I find in the AH for 6kt.

ExaltingWhen I first joined I disliked exalting, but if I could re-start I would exalt dragons much sooner

0QBdK7N.png
[ Aegagrus ]

We'd definitely start in water this time and then make our Progen something that looks nicer.
[ Aegagrus ]

We'd definitely start in water this time and then make our Progen something that looks nicer.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10