Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were to start again...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
:remembers joining in the middle of wavecrest: well, a whole bunch more for starters . dont breed my progen, make her a greener color . i think id still join wind, but maybe light for dom discount . only buy some of the dragons i did, dont exalt tigris . (you and you parents may be gone, but i remember you!) try to get one of the wavecrest halos at the very least.. hm.. dont use my gao scrolls on the dragons i did . learn gng faster
:remembers joining in the middle of wavecrest: well, a whole bunch more for starters . dont breed my progen, make her a greener color . i think id still join wind, but maybe light for dom discount . only buy some of the dragons i did, dont exalt tigris . (you and you parents may be gone, but i remember you!) try to get one of the wavecrest halos at the very least.. hm.. dont use my gao scrolls on the dragons i did . learn gng faster

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
I would instantly start saving gems and treasure to buy sprites.
I would instantly start saving gems and treasure to buy sprites.
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
-pick Ice
-XXY progen and not a one off XXY :/
-only have bred progens the one time
-gotten into coli within the first weeks and not 5 years later lmao.
-think festivals were cool and not boring and I scream at my younger self for not getting all the fest fams as they cane out.
-pick Ice
-XXY progen and not a one off XXY :/
-only have bred progens the one time
-gotten into coli within the first weeks and not 5 years later lmao.
-think festivals were cool and not boring and I scream at my younger self for not getting all the fest fams as they cane out.
Untitled_Artwork.png
I'd still pick the Wind Flight to start in, and I'd still pick Ivory/Seafoam for my Progen.

However, I'd start with a different username (the one I have now), and name my Progen's kids different things. I had no idea that you couldn't change names without a scroll when I joined... and I exalted the kids before I could fix them.

Oh, and then I wouldn't take a 2 year hiatus. I'd focus on the Festivals more, and in general be a lot more active.
I'd still pick the Wind Flight to start in, and I'd still pick Ivory/Seafoam for my Progen.

However, I'd start with a different username (the one I have now), and name my Progen's kids different things. I had no idea that you couldn't change names without a scroll when I joined... and I exalted the kids before I could fix them.

Oh, and then I wouldn't take a 2 year hiatus. I'd focus on the Festivals more, and in general be a lot more active.
Immediately hustle to start earning gems and coli grind to get all the old stuff that wasn't so old back in 2014. I'd pick Fire to start in, I started in Wind because a friend was there but found it didn't vibe with me so much- and I'd do something with my progen that wasn't midnight/obsidian, lmao
Immediately hustle to start earning gems and coli grind to get all the old stuff that wasn't so old back in 2014. I'd pick Fire to start in, I started in Wind because a friend was there but found it didn't vibe with me so much- and I'd do something with my progen that wasn't midnight/obsidian, lmao
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Probably would choose different colors for my progen. Maybe even choose a different flight to get his eyes match more. But move back to plague right after.

I would not breed my progens before I'm happy with them (gened + scattered if needed). Made sure I named their hatchlings before exalting them!! Probably would have kept their firstborn.
Probably would choose different colors for my progen. Maybe even choose a different flight to get his eyes match more. But move back to plague right after.

I would not breed my progens before I'm happy with them (gened + scattered if needed). Made sure I named their hatchlings before exalting them!! Probably would have kept their firstborn.
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

Honestly I don't think I would really do anything different? Maybe I would go to Fire first this time, but since the eye update only happened years after that, what would be the point? I'm only here for those flame eyes :P

Though I guess making a "progens + babies of my progens " only lair would be kinda fun. Like a "never buy any dragons ever " challenge. I guess it would be super boring if the progens have a close range, though ^^".
Honestly I don't think I would really do anything different? Maybe I would go to Fire first this time, but since the eye update only happened years after that, what would be the point? I'm only here for those flame eyes :P

Though I guess making a "progens + babies of my progens " only lair would be kinda fun. Like a "never buy any dragons ever " challenge. I guess it would be super boring if the progens have a close range, though ^^".
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
Start in Lightning, exalt progens straight away...that's my only idea?

Since I have a fandragon lair it would be an absolute pain to restart all of those- maybe I can work to get them even more accurate?

I first signed up in 2017 so there's not much I can actually capitalize on for festival stuff and whatnot- not like the people who started earlier!
Start in Lightning, exalt progens straight away...that's my only idea?

Since I have a fandragon lair it would be an absolute pain to restart all of those- maybe I can work to get them even more accurate?

I first signed up in 2017 so there's not much I can actually capitalize on for festival stuff and whatnot- not like the people who started earlier!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I would probably go with Nature again but for the love of all that is good...

I will NOT pick Emerald and Jade again
I would probably go with Nature again but for the love of all that is good...

I will NOT pick Emerald and Jade again
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10