Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unpopular genes that you like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
basic, vipera, clouded, leopard, and gembond!
basic, vipera, clouded, leopard, and gembond!
rPflwkH.png
Cherub, Vipera, Crystal, and Facet are good and I wish they got more love.
Cherub, Vipera, Crystal, and Facet are good and I wish they got more love.
Clown/eyespots, vipera, okapi, stripes, clouded/leopard and lace I think.
Clown/eyespots, vipera, okapi, stripes, clouded/leopard and lace I think.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
Hypnotic, okapi, keel and crackle!
Hypnotic, okapi, keel and crackle!
Keel and Crackle!
Keel and Crackle!
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Keel, Gembond, Scales, Smirch, and Crackle. I love 'em all.
Keel, Gembond, Scales, Smirch, and Crackle. I love 'em all.
Keel is neat. Crackle is good. Smoke is beautiful. Current/ripple? Giraffe/hex? Mosaic/breakup? Clown? *chef kiss* Perfect.
Keel is neat. Crackle is good. Smoke is beautiful. Current/ripple? Giraffe/hex? Mosaic/breakup? Clown? *chef kiss* Perfect.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
i love clouded and leopard, stained, capsule, cherub, savannah/safari, hypnotic
i love clouded and leopard, stained, capsule, cherub, savannah/safari, hypnotic
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
she/her/they
Anthropology & US History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
Hypnotic/Saturn, Cry/Face, Crackle, Gembond.
Hypnotic/Saturn, Cry/Face, Crackle, Gembond.
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
Hex is good! Hex has a lovely simple shade-altering effect on the manes of maned breeds (...except gaolers, for some reason, who have polka-dots instead) that no other gene can currently replicate. Basic's underrated, especially on tundras. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59487992][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/594880/59487992_350.png[/img][/url][/center]This fandragon? Its mane color can only be accomplished through the use of Pink Hex. The way its color pallet almost perfectly matches the character it's based on? Only possible due to the way underbelly and main colors are distributed on Basic, on tundras, specifically. Without these genes and this breed, I would not be able to make this dragon as perfect as I currently find him. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=0&winggene=2&wings=97&auth=15160dfd8d3faa21d6178fb487a09714ce5903ce&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Also, Stripes is good. It feels kind of "off" as a counterpart to Tiger, but? If you want a sort of "basic but a little fancier" that's not as shiny and expensive as Iridescent or as visually loud as Blend, it's very good. It kind of creates the illusion of the wings being weathered and having complex folds, which I enjoy.
Hex is good! Hex has a lovely simple shade-altering effect on the manes of maned breeds (...except gaolers, for some reason, who have polka-dots instead) that no other gene can currently replicate. Basic's underrated, especially on tundras.
59487992_350.png
This fandragon? Its mane color can only be accomplished through the use of Pink Hex. The way its color pallet almost perfectly matches the character it's based on? Only possible due to the way underbelly and main colors are distributed on Basic, on tundras, specifically. Without these genes and this breed, I would not be able to make this dragon as perfect as I currently find him.
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=0&winggene=2&wings=97&auth=15160dfd8d3faa21d6178fb487a09714ce5903ce&dummyext=prev.png
Also, Stripes is good. It feels kind of "off" as a counterpart to Tiger, but? If you want a sort of "basic but a little fancier" that's not as shiny and expensive as Iridescent or as visually loud as Blend, it's very good. It kind of creates the illusion of the wings being weathered and having complex folds, which I enjoy.
> White Sclera Eye Type
> Let Level 25 Dragons Equip Two Energy Stones
> Area-of-Effect Spell for Mages
> Black Blood variants of Scratch, Shred, and Eliminate
> NPC Abilities (Pollen!Meditate and Bite!Scratch) for Dragons
> Elemental Curses (guaranteed debuff, no damage) for Coli
> Add The Unused Upgrades for Scratch and Meditate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7