Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | add the upgrades for scratch+meditate
1 2
[url=https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Double_Scratch]Double Scratch:[/url] [quote]A low damage attack that performs two rapid hits that generate breath. The second hit isn't as powerful as the first, but it still stings![/quote] [url=https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Harmony]Harmony:[/url] [quote]The caster will focus on the surrounding magical energies, generating a large amount of breath for itself and a small amount of breath for its companions.[/quote] So both of these stones were removed prior to release, but... I don't fully understand [i]why[/i]? They were originally designed as Level 12 upgrades to Scratch and Meditate. And I think they could help ease the tedium of grinding with level-25 in low level venues at least [i]some[/i], if nothing else.
Double Scratch:
Quote:
A low damage attack that performs two rapid hits that generate breath. The second hit isn't as powerful as the first, but it still stings!

Harmony:
Quote:
The caster will focus on the surrounding magical energies, generating a large amount of breath for itself and a small amount of breath for its companions.

So both of these stones were removed prior to release, but... I don't fully understand why? They were originally designed as Level 12 upgrades to Scratch and Meditate. And I think they could help ease the tedium of grinding with level-25 in low level venues at least some, if nothing else.
> White Sclera Eye Type
> Let Level 25 Dragons Equip Two Energy Stones
> Area-of-Effect Spell for Mages
> Black Blood variants of Scratch, Shred, and Eliminate
> NPC Abilities (Pollen!Meditate and Bite!Scratch) for Dragons
> Elemental Curses (guaranteed debuff, no damage) for Coli
> Add The Unused Upgrades for Scratch and Meditate
I would *love* double scratch... Harmony I think would need some balancing depending on how much breath it generated but I suppose the same could be said for double scratch
I would *love* double scratch... Harmony I think would need some balancing depending on how much breath it generated but I suppose the same could be said for double scratch
Support, it'd be a ton of fun to get that progress when leveling dergs. I'd like to see one added for Anticipate as well, but I'm not sure how- maybe adding an effect similar to Guard? Harmony would also go a long way to helping the viability of mages, which is something I know a lot of people want
Support, it'd be a ton of fun to get that progress when leveling dergs. I'd like to see one added for Anticipate as well, but I'm not sure how- maybe adding an effect similar to Guard? Harmony would also go a long way to helping the viability of mages, which is something I know a lot of people want
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2021-05-14 21:53:12" ] Support, it'd be a ton of fun to get that progress when leveling dergs. I'd like to see one added for Anticipate as well, but I'm not sure how- maybe adding an effect similar to Guard? Harmony would also go a long way to helping the viability of mages, which is something I know a lot of people want [/quote] Anticipate but your attackers take 25% of the damage they dealt. Also, I feel like these 'upgrades' could do better as 'alternates.' Neither the original or alternate would better than the other in every way, but they'd have enough difference to use one in certain situations. Maybe the meditate could generate less breath for the user than the origonal in turn for giving allies some breath as well. as for the fouble scratch, it probably wouldn't need to be changed if both hits had their own chance to be dodged or make a critical hit.
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2021-05-14 21:53:12:

Anticipate but your attackers take 25% of the damage they dealt.

Also, I feel like these 'upgrades' could do better as 'alternates.' Neither the original or alternate would better than the other in every way, but they'd have enough difference to use one in certain situations. Maybe the meditate could generate less breath for the user than the origonal in turn for giving allies some breath as well. as for the fouble scratch, it probably wouldn't need to be changed if both hits had their own chance to be dodged or make a critical hit.
These could be cool, although Harmony could be pretty scary in some enemy packs. I'd like to see it, though it would probably shake up the meta and make 2-fodder trainers less viable, so... it'd be interesting, but kinda painful.
These could be cool, although Harmony could be pretty scary in some enemy packs. I'd like to see it, though it would probably shake up the meta and make 2-fodder trainers less viable, so... it'd be interesting, but kinda painful.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Support. I actually want this, and I agree with Bluejaysfeather that Harmony might make mages more viable which a number of people want.
Support. I actually want this, and I agree with Bluejaysfeather that Harmony might make mages more viable which a number of people want.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I would love to see this someday, it would be tons of fun to make more mages!
I would love to see this someday, it would be tons of fun to make more mages!
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
Support. I'm always down for more Coli customization.
Support. I'm always down for more Coli customization.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
Support. These seem like neat ways to add some variety to coli builds
Support. These seem like neat ways to add some variety to coli builds
These do seem pretty creative and not too OP, and would add some variety to the Coli. I support.
These do seem pretty creative and not too OP, and would add some variety to the Coli. I support.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2