Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unpopular genes that you like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Basic makes the most of some accents and apparel. Also, some terts work much better with a Basic primary. I don't like things to be too busy. One of my favorite genes is Runes, and it often disappears when paired with a primary gene.
Basic makes the most of some accents and apparel. Also, some terts work much better with a Basic primary. I don't like things to be too busy. One of my favorite genes is Runes, and it often disappears when paired with a primary gene.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Pie/Paint, okapi, scales, tiger/strips, thylacine.

And I believe any gene can be stunning in the right circumstances.
Pie/Paint, okapi, scales, tiger/strips, thylacine.

And I believe any gene can be stunning in the right circumstances.
Honestly I've seen a lot of people trash on Pin/Trail and Lionfish, but those three are like my top 3 favourite genes! They can be busy, but the colors are amazing.

Looking at this thread, apparently Giraffe/Hex and Capsule are also unpopular which is surprising to me. They're all very good genes, Especially together.
Honestly I've seen a lot of people trash on Pin/Trail and Lionfish, but those three are like my top 3 favourite genes! They can be busy, but the colors are amazing.

Looking at this thread, apparently Giraffe/Hex and Capsule are also unpopular which is surprising to me. They're all very good genes, Especially together.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Clown and current

And also spines
Clown and current

And also spines
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Basic
Basic
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
Cherub/Seraph, Tiger/Stripes, and Falcon/Peregrine!!
Cherub/Seraph, Tiger/Stripes, and Falcon/Peregrine!!
Okapi is soooooo good when it works. Not the easiest gene to get right, but when you do it's fantastic.

I also have a few crackle kids! I love how crackle looks on spooky dragons.

Also, seraph is a banger.

I don't see capsule as unpopular tbh, but if others are listing it here, it's my favorite gene lol.
Okapi is soooooo good when it works. Not the easiest gene to get right, but when you do it's fantastic.

I also have a few crackle kids! I love how crackle looks on spooky dragons.

Also, seraph is a banger.

I don't see capsule as unpopular tbh, but if others are listing it here, it's my favorite gene lol.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
I love Crackle on the right dragon; gets way too much hate for how good it can look. Every gene has its dragon, I believe.

And Smoke. I don't know if people don't like that one. But I do. Smoke is probably my favorite tertiary.
I love Crackle on the right dragon; gets way too much hate for how good it can look. Every gene has its dragon, I believe.

And Smoke. I don't know if people don't like that one. But I do. Smoke is probably my favorite tertiary.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I haven't seen a lot Contour dragons - it's my fav gene. Needs the right bold colors to work but it deserves more love.

Spines, Current and Basic are also pretty underrated imo.

I've been here on this site for ages but I also like the old genes - Circuit and Smoke
I haven't seen a lot Contour dragons - it's my fav gene. Needs the right bold colors to work but it deserves more love.

Spines, Current and Basic are also pretty underrated imo.

I've been here on this site for ages but I also like the old genes - Circuit and Smoke
I like hypnotic. Specially in black. I adore Keel , I think gembond is marvelous and basic is amazing. Okapi look awesome, specially on faes, Thylacine is a wonder, spines work great! Have you ever seen black giraffe? It's super pretty. Or copper Clown?

I love all genes!
I like hypnotic. Specially in black. I adore Keel , I think gembond is marvelous and basic is amazing. Okapi look awesome, specially on faes, Thylacine is a wonder, spines work great! Have you ever seen black giraffe? It's super pretty. Or copper Clown?

I love all genes!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7