Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unpopular genes that you like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
vipera, giraffe, basic as a primary, jupiter, savannah/safari (are those really unpopular? i still can't believe it), piebald/paint, ripple/current, okapi, and gembond
vipera, giraffe, basic as a primary, jupiter, savannah/safari (are those really unpopular? i still can't believe it), piebald/paint, ripple/current, okapi, and gembond
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I personally am not sure what counts as unpopular but based on other replies, crystal and stained are my picks!
Many terts are way too "busy" for me and they help pastel-ify colors. As for crystal, the palest colors for it are the closest thing to an actual opal look I can get. Opal is my favorite stone but the actual opal gene sadly doesn't looks so good imo :(
I personally am not sure what counts as unpopular but based on other replies, crystal and stained are my picks!
Many terts are way too "busy" for me and they help pastel-ify colors. As for crystal, the palest colors for it are the closest thing to an actual opal look I can get. Opal is my favorite stone but the actual opal gene sadly doesn't looks so good imo :(
13409.png25411.png1056.png23280.png 968.png 18440.png
I love Crackle when it works. I actually get disappointed when I hatch a G1 and it has a color that doesn't look good in Crackle, because that means I won't get to use it, lol.
I love Crackle when it works. I actually get disappointed when I hatch a G1 and it has a color that doesn't look good in Crackle, because that means I won't get to use it, lol.
smoke! i think its SO underrated. I've gened and regened a few dragons of mine and smoke makes them look so good it should be illegal. like,,, celeste? viru? Occisor? SAA? all of them just wear smoke so well!
smoke! i think its SO underrated. I've gened and regened a few dragons of mine and smoke makes them look so good it should be illegal. like,,, celeste? viru? Occisor? SAA? all of them just wear smoke so well!
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
H y p n o t i c

I want so many more dragons with it, but I just got this new boi who flaunts such an intense, chaotic gene well imo! It's hard to find though bc its so disliked, which is a shame
H y p n o t i c

I want so many more dragons with it, but I just got this new boi who flaunts such an intense, chaotic gene well imo! It's hard to find though bc its so disliked, which is a shame
JflGBHo.png
I feel like I have a couple of controversial gene opinions, so I'll throw in a couple from each category that I think absolutely deserve more love.

Primaries: Clown, Savannah
Secondaries: Edged, Paint
(I'm also gonna throw in seraph as an honorable mention because I feel like it's really fallen from grace and people don't appreciate it near as much as they used to)
Tertiaries: Smirch, Scales, Smoke

Also, not a gene, but light uncommon eyes are definitely a heavily underrated eye type.
I feel like I have a couple of controversial gene opinions, so I'll throw in a couple from each category that I think absolutely deserve more love.

Primaries: Clown, Savannah
Secondaries: Edged, Paint
(I'm also gonna throw in seraph as an honorable mention because I feel like it's really fallen from grace and people don't appreciate it near as much as they used to)
Tertiaries: Smirch, Scales, Smoke

Also, not a gene, but light uncommon eyes are definitely a heavily underrated eye type.
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

Scales and gembond don't get much love but I love them!
Scales and gembond don't get much love but I love them!
SCALES and crackle and Gembond!! Love them.
SCALES and crackle and Gembond!! Love them.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
capsule is very controversial but it’s one of my absolute favorites. it’s a gene you either love or hate & I adore it! I also actually like smirch haha. It can look really good under the right circumstances! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53096723][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/530968/53096723_350.png[/img][/url] This gal has smirch and she really rocks it! edit: oh and gembond!! gembond is also good
capsule is very controversial but it’s one of my absolute favorites. it’s a gene you either love or hate & I adore it!

I also actually like smirch haha. It can look really good under the right circumstances!
53096723_350.png
This gal has smirch and she really rocks it!

edit: oh and gembond!! gembond is also good
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
Bar/Daub
It used to be fairly popular but now you rarely see it, if ever.

Same for Vipera/Hypnotic.
Bar/Daub
It used to be fairly popular but now you rarely see it, if ever.

Same for Vipera/Hypnotic.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7