Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore lairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Does your clan have a leader of some sort?

Yeah! Kind of! The original leader (and one of the founders) of the clan went insane and tried to murder everyone, and the new leader is basically trying to help everyone recover from their pasts and make the clan a functioning society. She wasn't trying to be the new clan leader, but it just kinda happened and she's accepted it now lol.

How do you use your hibernal den (if it pertains to the lore of your lair), if you use it at all?

My hibernal den doesn't have any lore significance; I mostly use it for storage.

Do you have a set theme of the looks of your dragons? Whether it be the color, breed, etc.

Haha, nope. No theme or aesthetic here; just a whole lot of chaos.

Does the entirety of your lair contain lore of some sort? All the tabs, hibernal dens, etc?

Not quite... My main tab has (most) of the dragons in my main lore, and I have a tab that's its own thing (that I've yet to actually write anything for), but for the most part, that's about it honestly. A handful of dragons have their own separate lore, but most of them don't actually have anything written, whoops. I have ideas for most if not all of them, but I've yet to get around to actually writing it haha

Yeah! Kind of! The original leader (and one of the founders) of the clan went insane and tried to murder everyone, and the new leader is basically trying to help everyone recover from their pasts and make the clan a functioning society. She wasn't trying to be the new clan leader, but it just kinda happened and she's accepted it now lol.

How do you use your hibernal den (if it pertains to the lore of your lair), if you use it at all?

My hibernal den doesn't have any lore significance; I mostly use it for storage.

Do you have a set theme of the looks of your dragons? Whether it be the color, breed, etc.

Haha, nope. No theme or aesthetic here; just a whole lot of chaos.

Does the entirety of your lair contain lore of some sort? All the tabs, hibernal dens, etc?

Not quite... My main tab has (most) of the dragons in my main lore, and I have a tab that's its own thing (that I've yet to actually write anything for), but for the most part, that's about it honestly. A handful of dragons have their own separate lore, but most of them don't actually have anything written, whoops. I have ideas for most if not all of them, but I've yet to get around to actually writing it haha
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
1) Nope, I've just got lots of different stories/characters/worlds! I have so many dragons that I feel like characters would just become placeholders for roles for me in one big FR-based lore clan.
2) I just use my hibernal den for non-breeding dragons, so a lot of my oldies/permababies are stashed there.
3) No real set theme but I definitely tend towards greens and earthy colours so there are a lot of characters who live in the forest, etc.
4) No! I have some dragons for lore, some are just pretty. It was really frustrating me trying to decide if I could keep dragons I loved the look of but just had no character for, and I've used the tabs to differentiate between them. In my lair and den, the "little book" and "tiny book" tabs refer to my lore dragons as a little storybook with many different tales.
1) Nope, I've just got lots of different stories/characters/worlds! I have so many dragons that I feel like characters would just become placeholders for roles for me in one big FR-based lore clan.
2) I just use my hibernal den for non-breeding dragons, so a lot of my oldies/permababies are stashed there.
3) No real set theme but I definitely tend towards greens and earthy colours so there are a lot of characters who live in the forest, etc.
4) No! I have some dragons for lore, some are just pretty. It was really frustrating me trying to decide if I could keep dragons I loved the look of but just had no character for, and I've used the tabs to differentiate between them. In my lair and den, the "little book" and "tiny book" tabs refer to my lore dragons as a little storybook with many different tales.
1) Does your clan have a leader of some sort?
Yes! Osiris, my custom progenitor dragon, is the leader, and she is training Octopus to be her successor.
2) How do you use your hibernal den (if it pertains to the lore of your lair), if you use it at all?
Hibernal den status is mostly irrelevant. I keep my permas that don't breed or battle in the Hibernal Den, but the Hibernal Den dragons aren't all in a single lore location. It's for convenience on my part.
3) Do you have a set theme of the looks of your dragons? Whether it be the color, breed, etc.
I guess my theme would be "water aesthetic", which in my mind includes watery skins, lots of lionfish, and oracle-y apparel. I'm open to all sorts of colors and breeds, but a lot of dragons are blue, brown, and yellow.
4) Does the entirety of your lair contain lore of some sort? All the tabs, hibernal dens, etc?
I would say yes, but it varies between "general" and "extremely specific". For my coli tab, each coli farmer has their individual lore, but I'm not going to give fodder lore beyond "all fodder get exalted in this way". Sales are subspecies hatches, so they have general lore. In my hibden ideally each dragon would get their own lore.
1) Does your clan have a leader of some sort?
Yes! Osiris, my custom progenitor dragon, is the leader, and she is training Octopus to be her successor.
2) How do you use your hibernal den (if it pertains to the lore of your lair), if you use it at all?
Hibernal den status is mostly irrelevant. I keep my permas that don't breed or battle in the Hibernal Den, but the Hibernal Den dragons aren't all in a single lore location. It's for convenience on my part.
3) Do you have a set theme of the looks of your dragons? Whether it be the color, breed, etc.
I guess my theme would be "water aesthetic", which in my mind includes watery skins, lots of lionfish, and oracle-y apparel. I'm open to all sorts of colors and breeds, but a lot of dragons are blue, brown, and yellow.
4) Does the entirety of your lair contain lore of some sort? All the tabs, hibernal dens, etc?
I would say yes, but it varies between "general" and "extremely specific". For my coli tab, each coli farmer has their individual lore, but I'm not going to give fodder lore beyond "all fodder get exalted in this way". Sales are subspecies hatches, so they have general lore. In my hibden ideally each dragon would get their own lore.
1. my lair is a business, so the managers, well, manage things, and the CEO sorta runs it all

2. i stuff dergs i like that dont fit my theme in there ;-;

3. Green! Wind! I try to keep the zephyr messengers set to those, as well as the managers & daycare workers! the support staff, however... most of the dergs there are sentimental and i cant bare to part with them, so they dont keep with the theme

4. everything but the hibden & my breeding pairs tab!
1. my lair is a business, so the managers, well, manage things, and the CEO sorta runs it all

2. i stuff dergs i like that dont fit my theme in there ;-;

3. Green! Wind! I try to keep the zephyr messengers set to those, as well as the managers & daycare workers! the support staff, however... most of the dergs there are sentimental and i cant bare to part with them, so they dont keep with the theme

4. everything but the hibden & my breeding pairs tab!
SURlPKu.png
1) Yes, it’s actually got two leaders! One is the prophet/founder of the clan. The other is referred to as the leader and he’s the one typically managing the every day and keeping everyone in line.

2) I use my hibden to store extra dragons that are fodder / going to write lore for but I haven’t yet.

3) I just go with whatever I like! In lore my clan is biased towards preferring Wildclaws so if I see a pretty one I’m sure to pick it up. But really anything breed and colorwise goes. I name them usually according to flowers / diseases but naming conventions do vary.

4) My entire lair isn’t lore because there’s too many varieties and types of dragons I like that I can’t really see fitting into my story.
1) Yes, it’s actually got two leaders! One is the prophet/founder of the clan. The other is referred to as the leader and he’s the one typically managing the every day and keeping everyone in line.

2) I use my hibden to store extra dragons that are fodder / going to write lore for but I haven’t yet.

3) I just go with whatever I like! In lore my clan is biased towards preferring Wildclaws so if I see a pretty one I’m sure to pick it up. But really anything breed and colorwise goes. I name them usually according to flowers / diseases but naming conventions do vary.

4) My entire lair isn’t lore because there’s too many varieties and types of dragons I like that I can’t really see fitting into my story.
1. Does your clan have a leader of some sort?
I have multiple sub clans, some of them have defined leaders (every evil empire needs a monarch) but some don't (wandering travellers don't necessarily need one).

2. How do you use your hibernal den (if it pertains to the lore of your lair), if you use it at all?
I stuff dragons not connected to my lore in the hibden, namely fandragons and my OCs that are separate from my flight rising lore. And unfinished dragons, lol. Nobody gets into my lair unless they're finished!

3. Do you have a set theme of the looks of your dragons? Whether it be the color, breed, etc.
Nope! Some factions have somewhat defined looks, the Syndicate uses futuristic technology so there are a lot of dragons wearing tech themed accents and apparel in there, and other stuff like that, but as a whole no.

4. Does the entirety of your lair contain lore of some sort? All the tabs, hibernal dens, etc?
All of my dragons have some lore, but not all of them are related to my main lore universe, again such as OCs, fandragons, and a couple of other dragons that are unconnected to my main lore.
1. Does your clan have a leader of some sort?
I have multiple sub clans, some of them have defined leaders (every evil empire needs a monarch) but some don't (wandering travellers don't necessarily need one).

2. How do you use your hibernal den (if it pertains to the lore of your lair), if you use it at all?
I stuff dragons not connected to my lore in the hibden, namely fandragons and my OCs that are separate from my flight rising lore. And unfinished dragons, lol. Nobody gets into my lair unless they're finished!

3. Do you have a set theme of the looks of your dragons? Whether it be the color, breed, etc.
Nope! Some factions have somewhat defined looks, the Syndicate uses futuristic technology so there are a lot of dragons wearing tech themed accents and apparel in there, and other stuff like that, but as a whole no.

4. Does the entirety of your lair contain lore of some sort? All the tabs, hibernal dens, etc?
All of my dragons have some lore, but not all of them are related to my main lore universe, again such as OCs, fandragons, and a couple of other dragons that are unconnected to my main lore.
jCVhFoZ.gif
My clan technically has three leaders, but the emperor does all the dirty work and is the sort of mediator. The other two are the unofficial "matriarch" and "patriarch."

I haven't had much need for the hibden recently. It's just fodder storage for now, but the rest of it will be indistinguishable from the lair.

Who needs a theme when the idea of your lair is to have the outcasts of society all gathered together?

Not all of my dragons have lore, but that's my plan for the future!
My clan technically has three leaders, but the emperor does all the dirty work and is the sort of mediator. The other two are the unofficial "matriarch" and "patriarch."

I haven't had much need for the hibden recently. It's just fodder storage for now, but the rest of it will be indistinguishable from the lair.

Who needs a theme when the idea of your lair is to have the outcasts of society all gathered together?

Not all of my dragons have lore, but that's my plan for the future!
tumblr_inline_pkbeqpAL591tp8wp9_75sq.png lett
uce
Ender
Any Prns
+3 FRT
Multiple clans in multiple areas, so that varies. The majority have leaders of a sort (Seas have the four captains, Old Ways has Eclipse and a missing Clockwork, Bifrost has Tsuki/Taiyo for the village and Gerda/Asuya for the Gaolers, Linke for the Wanderers on the Wing, Charger and the Claws of Courage for Shadowlands, Starry Strand is a WiP). So, for the most part, yes.

Currently just storage while I try to level dragons to 25 (it'll eventually be organized). Probably will have most of my lore dragons. Breeding Pairs will stay out in the lair with project dragons (genes etc). Eventually will be small lore factions with all breeding pairs in the Lair (or just leaders that link to others in the HD with breeding pairs).

Not really? I see a pretty, I buy a pretty, I find a way to get them to fit. Banescales are 100% gonna be Wanderers of the Wing for the most part though.

It will, but I need to write it all out first. Seeing as I have a lot of dragons, it's gonna take a bit. XD
Multiple clans in multiple areas, so that varies. The majority have leaders of a sort (Seas have the four captains, Old Ways has Eclipse and a missing Clockwork, Bifrost has Tsuki/Taiyo for the village and Gerda/Asuya for the Gaolers, Linke for the Wanderers on the Wing, Charger and the Claws of Courage for Shadowlands, Starry Strand is a WiP). So, for the most part, yes.

Currently just storage while I try to level dragons to 25 (it'll eventually be organized). Probably will have most of my lore dragons. Breeding Pairs will stay out in the lair with project dragons (genes etc). Eventually will be small lore factions with all breeding pairs in the Lair (or just leaders that link to others in the HD with breeding pairs).

Not really? I see a pretty, I buy a pretty, I find a way to get them to fit. Banescales are 100% gonna be Wanderers of the Wing for the most part though.

It will, but I need to write it all out first. Seeing as I have a lot of dragons, it's gonna take a bit. XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
  • Yes! The Guild's current leader is Loki and the three dragons directly under him who serve as leaders for the three branches are Briar, Lancer, and Marlablair
  • The first page of my hibden is fandragons who dont exist in lore, the second page is canon dragons whose genes/apparel isn't completed yet
  • Haha nope i just buy dragons who appeal to me.
  • Yes, every dragon has a lore snippet in their bio except the fandragons.
  • Yes! The Guild's current leader is Loki and the three dragons directly under him who serve as leaders for the three branches are Briar, Lancer, and Marlablair
  • The first page of my hibden is fandragons who dont exist in lore, the second page is canon dragons whose genes/apparel isn't completed yet
  • Haha nope i just buy dragons who appeal to me.
  • Yes, every dragon has a lore snippet in their bio except the fandragons.
66.png
Seaburst and Shadow, my progens, are the founders of the original clan, they started the main branch of it, the Forest.

Yes I do. The Overlook is a cliff with a cave in it that overlooks that land. Ancients live there and watch over everyone. Also there’s the Whimsy tab which is kind of like a crossroads of sorts where anything goes, some dragons stay there, some are just waiting till they find meaning in their lives and move on. The Whimsy tab is kind of like some Alice and Wonderland kind of thing, but I’ve not quite worked it into how my lore yet, it’ll probably be a place that you can get to through magic or something.

Nope. Well kinda. You could argue that most of my dragons in the Beyond, a tab of ghosts and the like, are kind of grey and blue and more dark and dull kind of colors but that’s about it. Since my lore is kind of bunch of rag tag dragons banded up together to form a clan it makes sense they don’t have a theme.

Most of my lair has lore. The three main tabs, Forest, Outskirts, Beyond, are definitely lore related, and I like to think of them in rings almost. Forest is in the center and is full of life and love, Outskirts surround the Forest but are further out and have dragons that have done one terrible thing or the other and the Beyond is a graveyard at the very edge where spirits lay. Overlook is, as I stated before, a cliff that Overlooks everything, and Whimsy is some Alice and Wonderland crossroad thingy. I have three tabs that aren’t lore related I believe. One for gene projects, one for my old fan dragons, and one for selling, breeding, or about to go to the hibernal den dragons.

Seaburst and Shadow, my progens, are the founders of the original clan, they started the main branch of it, the Forest.

Yes I do. The Overlook is a cliff with a cave in it that overlooks that land. Ancients live there and watch over everyone. Also there’s the Whimsy tab which is kind of like a crossroads of sorts where anything goes, some dragons stay there, some are just waiting till they find meaning in their lives and move on. The Whimsy tab is kind of like some Alice and Wonderland kind of thing, but I’ve not quite worked it into how my lore yet, it’ll probably be a place that you can get to through magic or something.

Nope. Well kinda. You could argue that most of my dragons in the Beyond, a tab of ghosts and the like, are kind of grey and blue and more dark and dull kind of colors but that’s about it. Since my lore is kind of bunch of rag tag dragons banded up together to form a clan it makes sense they don’t have a theme.

Most of my lair has lore. The three main tabs, Forest, Outskirts, Beyond, are definitely lore related, and I like to think of them in rings almost. Forest is in the center and is full of life and love, Outskirts surround the Forest but are further out and have dragons that have done one terrible thing or the other and the Beyond is a graveyard at the very edge where spirits lay. Overlook is, as I stated before, a cliff that Overlooks everything, and Whimsy is some Alice and Wonderland crossroad thingy. I have three tabs that aren’t lore related I believe. One for gene projects, one for my old fan dragons, and one for selling, breeding, or about to go to the hibernal den dragons.

npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7