Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst/weirdest newbie assumption?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
when i first joined i thought genes mutated and that's how you got new ones, but turns out i mistook it for how eye rarity works

edit: y'all really like this post huh
when i first joined i thought genes mutated and that's how you got new ones, but turns out i mistook it for how eye rarity works

edit: y'all really like this post huh
uYrm8PL.gif
Really early on, but I didn't get the point of Tertiary colors since I didn't see them on the dragon.

This of course was for my triple basic progens.
Really early on, but I didn't get the point of Tertiary colors since I didn't see them on the dragon.

This of course was for my triple basic progens.
4QFtgPW.png
I didn't think you could buy dragons off the AH so I spent a solid month thinking the game was pay-to-play
I didn't think you could buy dragons off the AH so I spent a solid month thinking the game was pay-to-play
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
I thought that intelligence was the stat that went with scratch. //shakes head//
I thought that intelligence was the stat that went with scratch. //shakes head//
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
I thought that my random progen's tert color was based on the flight I chose, because I'm in Nature and his tert is Leaf. Other than that correlation I have no idea why I thought this - I was fully aware that his other two colors, and I think my custom's tert, were all random.
I thought that my random progen's tert color was based on the flight I chose, because I'm in Nature and his tert is Leaf. Other than that correlation I have no idea why I thought this - I was fully aware that his other two colors, and I think my custom's tert, were all random.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
all female bogs are evil. I still half assume this cause look at them.
all female bogs are evil. I still half assume this cause look at them.
D423136-D-56-B1-4-ABF-B418-BC4618-CFE56-B.png
I thought ALL familiars came from the coliseum items + swipp and spent ages hoarding items from the first venue before I realized... that's not right
I thought ALL familiars came from the coliseum items + swipp and spent ages hoarding items from the first venue before I realized... that's not right
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
I thought that we could get different dragon breeds by breeding dragons of different species. Like a tundra + fae = skydancer.
Also I used to think we could only own dragons with the element of our flight
I thought that we could get different dragon breeds by breeding dragons of different species. Like a tundra + fae = skydancer.
Also I used to think we could only own dragons with the element of our flight
0QBdK7N.png
I thought when you bred two dragons together, the offspring could only get the colors of the parents. I had no idea about color ranges. I remember searching for a gold/white/black dragon to pair with my obsidian/gray/blue because I was hoping I'd get a dragon with any of those 6 colors.
I thought when you bred two dragons together, the offspring could only get the colors of the parents. I had no idea about color ranges. I remember searching for a gold/white/black dragon to pair with my obsidian/gray/blue because I was hoping I'd get a dragon with any of those 6 colors.
YolDR6x.gif
Years and years back when I first joined, my previous big obsession had been dragon city, so I just assumed species and elements worked the same here. I thought each dragon could only be one flight. Both my progens were windy Tundras, of course, and when I discovered the AH I bought two ice Skydancers. I thought all Skydancers were ice and all Tundras were wind. (Ironic, they actually originate from the opposite flight) I was distraught when I bred a nest of wind Skydancers.
Years and years back when I first joined, my previous big obsession had been dragon city, so I just assumed species and elements worked the same here. I thought each dragon could only be one flight. Both my progens were windy Tundras, of course, and when I discovered the AH I bought two ice Skydancers. I thought all Skydancers were ice and all Tundras were wind. (Ironic, they actually originate from the opposite flight) I was distraught when I bred a nest of wind Skydancers.
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9