Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst/weirdest newbie assumption?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="MissNevermind" date="2020-05-30 04:51:53" ] I thought you could only breed dragons of the same breed together... [/quote] It's kind of true, if they're Ancient breeds.
MissNevermind wrote on 2020-05-30 04:51:53:
I thought you could only breed dragons of the same breed together...
It's kind of true, if they're Ancient breeds.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I was under the impression that triple basic dragons had to stay basic, and the only way you could get gened dragons was from the auction house. I was v shocked when I came across the specialty section of the marketplace
I was under the impression that triple basic dragons had to stay basic, and the only way you could get gened dragons was from the auction house. I was v shocked when I came across the specialty section of the marketplace
Although I had the sense to realize my Progen and Random would not make good kids together (awful color range), I assumed genes didn't have rarity... color me surprised when my first nest came out awful.

(I even named the kids "butwhythough", not realizing my mistake... and then I realized you couldn't change the names (not without a scroll, that is))
Although I had the sense to realize my Progen and Random would not make good kids together (awful color range), I assumed genes didn't have rarity... color me surprised when my first nest came out awful.

(I even named the kids "butwhythough", not realizing my mistake... and then I realized you couldn't change the names (not without a scroll, that is))
When I first joined, I was afraid to coli because I thought if my dragon died it would be gone forever.
When I first joined, I was afraid to coli because I thought if my dragon died it would be gone forever.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
Unhatched eggs were common because I got one from gathering and one from coli within the span of ~3 weeks
Unhatched eggs were common because I got one from gathering and one from coli within the span of ~3 weeks
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Could only breed dragons of the same breed together. Eggs could die. G1s weren't special. Imps were normal breed changes. Every dragon was unique and special. Aaaand that there was a way to change just one color on a dragon.
Could only breed dragons of the same breed together. Eggs could die. G1s weren't special. Imps were normal breed changes. Every dragon was unique and special. Aaaand that there was a way to change just one color on a dragon.
vDH0pGc.png
I, too, thought there was a way to change just one colour on a dragon. I was sure of it.
Also less of a newbie assumption, but still along those lines. I happen to take a break from FR for a long time, and when I came back they had implemented the eye types. And I really believed you could breed 2 of the same type and always hatch a new one. And that's the story of how I bought a primal and was about to buy a second one before finding out the truth.
I, too, thought there was a way to change just one colour on a dragon. I was sure of it.
Also less of a newbie assumption, but still along those lines. I happen to take a break from FR for a long time, and when I came back they had implemented the eye types. And I really believed you could breed 2 of the same type and always hatch a new one. And that's the story of how I bought a primal and was about to buy a second one before finding out the truth.
fr_signature_final_1.pngfr_signature_final_2.png
the random progen message made me think random dragons just end up in your clan sometimes.
the random progen message made me think random dragons just end up in your clan sometimes.
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
I thought that joining a flight would get that flight's breed as your eandom progen since I joined Arcane and my random progen was a fae.

I also thought that the way to get genes was through crazy expensive scrolls and instantly when to the AH to get random dragons with genes that I think looks nice.
I thought that joining a flight would get that flight's breed as your eandom progen since I joined Arcane and my random progen was a fae.

I also thought that the way to get genes was through crazy expensive scrolls and instantly when to the AH to get random dragons with genes that I think looks nice.
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
I thought that to make the most versatile and able fighting dragon, I was to allocate all stats evenly.

Safe to say, I never did that again.
I thought that to make the most versatile and able fighting dragon, I was to allocate all stats evenly.

Safe to say, I never did that again.
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9