Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst/weirdest newbie assumption?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
:D We confused skycats and owlcats and wondered why so many people were willing to spend loads of money on something you could get for free from a low level coli venue.
:D We confused skycats and owlcats and wondered why so many people were willing to spend loads of money on something you could get for free from a low level coli venue.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I thought tundras were smart. Like. They didn’t have a smell based memory per say. I still ignore that though sometimes.
I thought tundras were smart. Like. They didn’t have a smell based memory per say. I still ignore that though sometimes.
TBD
i didn't know the forums existed for like two years
i didn't know the forums existed for like two years

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
I never checked the marketplace before my first event, saw skins there, and thought they'd be around all year. You know. These sure are nice, why buy one now?

I never checked the marketplace before my first event, saw skins there, and thought they'd be around all year. You know. These sure are nice, why buy one now?

If I posted it, I'm subbed!
Oh, yeah. To join that hall of shame, I also thought everything gen1 had to be crazy expensive. Not that I ever looked.

... unlike the first assumption, that went on for three months.
Oh, yeah. To join that hall of shame, I also thought everything gen1 had to be crazy expensive. Not that I ever looked.

... unlike the first assumption, that went on for three months.
More for the pile: all the pinkerton dragons obviously had to be some random Gen2+. Why would people want them?
More for the pile: all the pinkerton dragons obviously had to be some random Gen2+. Why would people want them?
let me add one more in light of the recent fest:

I thought that the fest currency you earn would disappear after the fest so if you want to keep them you have to stash them in the vault
I'd stash the currency a day before the fest ends that way I don't lose them
let me add one more in light of the recent fest:

I thought that the fest currency you earn would disappear after the fest so if you want to keep them you have to stash them in the vault
I'd stash the currency a day before the fest ends that way I don't lose them
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
I thought you could give a dragon multiple familiars and they did nothing other than look pretty
I thought you could give a dragon multiple familiars and they did nothing other than look pretty
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
When I first joined I had no idea how genes worked, I thought when dragons hatched they all came out basic, and you had to gene each dragon up. I actually panicked when I saw a dragon come out fully gened
When I first joined I had no idea how genes worked, I thought when dragons hatched they all came out basic, and you had to gene each dragon up. I actually panicked when I saw a dragon come out fully gened
RYAN.png
i thought eye types were a gene (before the eye update) - before i even made my account and just heard about the game through my girlfriend, i only knew that you could buy genes for dragons. when i saw the mirror on the header, i thought any dragon could have two sets of eyes, and i assumed there were other weird eyes dragons could have.

guess i sort of just predicted eye types lol
i thought eye types were a gene (before the eye update) - before i even made my account and just heard about the game through my girlfriend, i only knew that you could buy genes for dragons. when i saw the mirror on the header, i thought any dragon could have two sets of eyes, and i assumed there were other weird eyes dragons could have.

guess i sort of just predicted eye types lol
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9