Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Aquari's sub-species and Goals
1 2 3 4 5 6
Intoduction

Hello and welcome to my ever growing list of sub-species, ideas, progress, Goals, projects and insanity. I originally have this post in my flight because well... I didn't want some one ripping of my ideas, but my project list has grown so phenomenally that is will be extremly difficult to have any progress with out help.

So I am now posting here.To get Help, friends affiliates , donations, input, interests, ideas, and support.

Since this is Dragon share I will put all my sub-species and Dragons projects ect up first but I also have other goals /items I am wanting, looking for , needing and I will post those on the bottom for those who are just wanting to see the Dragon projects. I'm putting this in the best order that I can!

I am reserving the first page and part of the second I probably shouldn't pick up so much XDfor expansion and because that is just how insane I am!
Glossary

Honorable Mentions

Ironpen - Thank you so much for your donations, input, and support!!

Boltninja75 - Thank you for putting up with me and helping me submit my first sub-species. I Also thank you for you advise and support. It definitely has helped me along this insane path!

Meadbhb - thank you for you support and friendship! May both of our sub-species flourish!

Intoduction

Hello and welcome to my ever growing list of sub-species, ideas, progress, Goals, projects and insanity. I originally have this post in my flight because well... I didn't want some one ripping of my ideas, but my project list has grown so phenomenally that is will be extremly difficult to have any progress with out help.

So I am now posting here.To get Help, friends affiliates , donations, input, interests, ideas, and support.

Since this is Dragon share I will put all my sub-species and Dragons projects ect up first but I also have other goals /items I am wanting, looking for , needing and I will post those on the bottom for those who are just wanting to see the Dragon projects. I'm putting this in the best order that I can!

I am reserving the first page and part of the second I probably shouldn't pick up so much XDfor expansion and because that is just how insane I am!
Glossary

Honorable Mentions

Ironpen - Thank you so much for your donations, input, and support!!

Boltninja75 - Thank you for putting up with me and helping me submit my first sub-species. I Also thank you for you advise and support. It definitely has helped me along this insane path!

Meadbhb - thank you for you support and friendship! May both of our sub-species flourish!

64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
[center][b] Yellow Black Yellow Sub-species insanity[/b][/center] Hello, so.... what was supposed to be only a single sub species project turned into a multiple sub-species snow ball! [center]Adopted sub-species[b]The Harvester Bees[/b][/center] [center][b][u]Lore[/u][/b][/center] The Harvester bees are said to be born from Windsinger's snores and that they have magical powers. They can be very shy and usually stay to themselves but when provoked they can become very fierce. They collet pollen from various plants and spread the spores by riding the winds which makes residents sleepy. Many people residents in wind flight collect these spores to help children when they have nightmare. Not only that but also that their honey helps cure burns, and residents in fire flight use the honey on hatchlings that get too close to the lava. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/444058/44405700_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492385/49238435_350.png[/img][/center] Sub-species is completed and registered!! Requirements for sub species Primary: Amber - Sanddollar (not grapefruit!), Giraffe, Python Secondary: Coal - Eldritch, Bee Tertiary: Amber- Sanddollar (not grapefruit), Capsule, Gembound, Firefly Tundra only - Fire and wind sub-species [center][b][u]Bibliography[/u][/b][/center] [size=5][b]Part 1 It's a hard life[/b][/size] Somewhere deep in Viridian Labyrinth The Harvester Bees struggle to survive. Their children were just too weak and being picked off by the various predators. "Their wings aren't strong enough there just not fast enough what should we do?" Asked HiveMother "We should leave." Said HoneyFather "But where will we go?" HiveMother asked worriedly "Back to the place where I was born. To the Zephyr Steppes." [size=5][b]Part 2: The winds message[/b][/size] She was enjoying the spring flowers that were blooming on the Zephyr Steppes. The cool breeze that swept the area made the flowers look like they were dancing and the bamboo shoots made soft music. "I am so glad I decided to live here." Said Pups. "It's so peaceful." She sat by the bamboo shoots and watched the hatchlings play. "I'm so glad is stopped raining it's so nice today." The wind picked up again blowing her hair out from behind her. She could of sworn she heard something odd, it was a hard to hear even though the melody of the bamboo shoots were mellow. She turned her head. "What was that?" Another cool breeze swept by. "Please help!" "Help? Where? Who is that?" "Over here." The wind picked up more breezy than it was before. Pups pulled back the Reed's to find two yellow and black Dragons stuck in the mud. "Please help us." One said in a tired voice. "How did you end up in there" Said Pups jumping in to help pull the Dragons out. "We got caught in the rain storm. The first spring storm here is usually pretty rough. We were flying from Viridian Labyrinth because our Hatchlings usually get eaten before they mature in the forest . So we decided to migrate and breed here in order to help our hatchlings to grow strong wings and help their agility. We were looking for a place to nest when the storm came by." Pups pulled the last paw out of the mud. "Well if you need a place to nest you can stay With me I have plenty of room." [size=5][B]Part 3: Saying Goodbye [/b][/size] The Dragons hummed in the temporary hive. "I'm really going to miss you guys." Said Pups. She had a little hive of Dragons for over a year and they seem to be doing quite well. Unfortunately a five months ago a terrible storm came crashing through wind flight and destroyed the main hive leaving behind only the queen and a male. She didn't have the time to restart the colony and knew that the last and only pair just wasn't getting the attention they needed to keep breeding. She heard that someone in fire flight was taking care of a similar species whom had a beautiful garden with ample room for the Dragons to fly in. She patted he little box as tears streamed from her eyes. "My harvester Bees I am really going to miss you." [size=5][B]Part 4: A new home[/b][/size] The ride In the temporary hive was rough. They did not know where their destination was, only the assurance that they will be safe and their future generations will be able to prosper. Finally the ride came to a stop and a female voice they did not know muffled through their temporary home. The side of the temporary hive opened and a young woman was standing in front of it. Hello welcome to Ashfall Waist, I am Aquari. "Ashfall waist?" Asked HiveMother "I heard that Ashfall was nothing but hot rocks and lava. How are we going to raise our children here?" "Well my nest is on a hidden crag of Ashfall Waist." Explained Aquari. We own our own Tsunami Flat and get a nice breeze from the Zephyr Steppes. So it's pretty much an oasis here. Rose is our Gardner and will show you where you can nest." A large red and white Imperial walked up. "This way." Rose said showing them towards the garden. It was a beautiful sight all sorts of flowers bloomed everywhere and they heard a distant humming. As the walked though the garden opened up and in the middle was a large hive. "You will have to learn to share the space we already have residents here ." "Really who?" Asked HoneyFather. At that moment he recognized a familiar voice "Mom? Dad?" [center]Original project[b] Yellow Jackets[/b][/center] [center][b][u]Lore[/u][/b][/center] Battling the harsh fire climate of Ashfall Waist the Yellow Jackets have evolved into a Tougher, Fiercer, and Proud race. "Only the Strongest survive." Is their motto. They collect nectar in their stomachs instead of honey. The longer the nectar sits In their the more helpful it is to the Yellow Jackets, not only for food but it also can heal burns Instantly! Fire Flight highly values this nectar because it is really rare getting it from a Yellow Jacket! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525518/52551708_350.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/510951/51095058_350.png[/img][/center] Finished!! Requirements for sub-species Primary: Amber - Sanddollar (not grapefruit!), Giraffe, Python Secondary: Coal - Obsidian, Bee Tertiary: Amber- Sanddollar, Capsule, Gembound, Firefly Pearlcatcher only [center][b] Beedrill Varient[/b][/center] [Url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=176163&tab=dragon&did=53824598][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538246/53824598_350.png[/img][/url] Adult scry [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=9&auth=6aacbf3e9ed91a7077c7bec621fdd9bc4a1a7566&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Fae only Primary: Amber - Sanddollar (not Grapefruit) Python Secondary: Coal - Obsidian, Bee Tertiary: Amber- Sanddollar Firefly [center][b][u] Bibliography[/u][/b][/center] On the edge of ashfall waist bordering the tsuanmi flats, a small flight of fire dragons have made their nesting ground. Among the Dragons one who's love of gardening may have gone too far. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/150698/15069762.png[/img] Rose the gardener of Anhsang's clan has been steadily working in her garden the buzzing of insects have grown louder over the days, and the other Dragons complain. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/151195/15119458.png[/img] Tyche has been watching Rose vigilantly he has noticed that her obsessive behavior has become quite odd. The way she searches for the others before slipping off onto her garden. How the buzzing of insects quiet when her presents is nearby the garden. How she has been excessively protective of her garden and not letting anyone in. 'She is hiding something.' Tyche thought, as he watched rose slipped back out of the garden. The sound of insects starting to get louder. "Time to find out what she is up to and get rid of this annoying buzzing." Tyche mumbled to himself, as he low crawled into Rose's garden. He passed through a thick rose bush and bumped into .... A nest? It look quite odd for a nest. It was made of some strange material it looked sort of like honey comb. The buzzing got even louder now and a large yellow and black Insect landed in front of him. 'That is one large bumble!' Tyche thought but the markings seemed off. Tyche started to back away form the insect as quietly as he could hoping the insect won't notice him. But it did a turned and ... Growled?? Since when do insects growl? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/150698/15069762.png[/img] "Tyche! What are you doing here? I told you not to go into my garden!!" [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/151195/15119458.png[/img] Tyche turned and yelled at Rose. "I can't believe you have been keeping this a secret from the master!" [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/150698/15069762.png[/img]"They just showed up I'm my garden I didn't know what else to do. I knew the nests didn't have enough space for them and I... I... I just couldn't kick them out! I'm a gardener and they need this place." [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/151195/15119458.png[/img] Tyche sighed, "Come on let's tell master. You know she is very kind. She will know what to do." [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/510951/51095058.png[/img]The giant pearl catcher growled once more "This is OUR home!" [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/151195/15119458.png[/img] "Yes," Said Tyche as he smiled. "It is." [center]I wasn't planning this! [b]Stingers[/b][/center] [center][b][u] Lore[/u][/b][/center] A non- relative of the Harvester Bees. The are a invasive species they take over other bee hives and destroy the existing species. They are every Bees worse nightmare! Stingers have spines and skin that are extremely toxic any species that try to eat them or gets stung. The species can get very sick and even die without an antidote. Sometimes the stung species takeon some of the traits of the Stingers. Stingers are not helpful in any way to the environment and are a pestilence on the land. **I have this pair only a matter of scrolling [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=11&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=8&winggene=24&wings=70&auth=9fda022a3596e0318666e1a1237827dfd4303e46&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=11&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=24&winggene=14&wings=9&auth=b2d22ffc13a13c6d110ecce91adc0cccda7c4523&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Poison: Buttercup - Goldenrod Hex, Noxtide: Flint - Shadow Peacock, Spines: Buttercup - Goldenrod Nocturne only - plauge sub-species/ accepted fire and plauge eyes [center][b][u]Bibliography[/u][/b][/center] None yet [center]an off branch sub-species[b] The Stung[/b][/center] [center][b][u]Lore[/u][/b][/center] The stung are infected species stung by Stingers and inhibit some of the stingers traits due to their infection. The ones with Poison and Peacock are deadly sick and are a true biohazard to other healthy Dragons. Ones with Hex and Noxtide are only carriers of the infection and can be spread through bodily fluids. Ones with spines are decendents of Stingers and have the same toxin in their spines and are very dangerous. Out look scrys: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=11&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=93&tertgene=4&winggene=20&wings=70&auth=544291320f54ddb97abc9f105c754a73e4bec074&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=23&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=93&tertgene=8&winggene=24&wings=9&auth=6f7fd6075a3ac20ad11d339433f67bd434915209&dummyext=prev.png[/img] **Requirements may change to include other infected sub-species. Can have spines Must have at least one of these traits: poison, hex, peacock, Noxtide Must have at least one if these traits: Giraffe, Bee, python, firefly, Gembound, Capsule Buttercup - Goldenrod(no grapefruit python) Flint - Shadow (Bee gene Elderitch - Coal) Buttercup - Goldenrod Any that meet requirements! All flight sub-species [center]Umm.. What another one?! [b]The cleansers[/b][/center] Cleansers can cure The Stung with their healing magic and are said to be devout worshipers but if what deity no one really knows. Some Dragons suspect that they worship Ligthweaver. Need mate! No plans for scrolls yet. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505529/50552809_350.png[/img] I have no real plans for this Species yet throw me some ideas. I don't want my light rep messed up too much, so the theme will be more "heavenly"/ light themed. I also need a mate before I make plans. I would like to have the same species. Working on genes and colors Light flight sub-species / accept all eyes
Yellow Black Yellow Sub-species insanity

Hello, so.... what was supposed to be only a single sub species project turned into a multiple sub-species snow ball!
Adopted sub-speciesThe Harvester Bees
Lore
The Harvester bees are said to be born from Windsinger's snores and that they have magical powers. They can be very shy and usually stay to themselves but when provoked they can become very fierce. They collet pollen from various plants and spread the spores by riding the winds which makes residents sleepy. Many people residents in wind flight collect these spores to help children when they have nightmare. Not only that but also that their honey helps cure burns, and residents in fire flight use the honey on hatchlings that get too close to the lava.
44405700_350.png
49238435_350.png

Sub-species is completed and registered!!

Requirements for sub species

Primary: Amber - Sanddollar (not grapefruit!), Giraffe, Python
Secondary: Coal - Eldritch, Bee
Tertiary: Amber- Sanddollar (not grapefruit), Capsule, Gembound, Firefly

Tundra only - Fire and wind sub-species
Bibliography

Part 1 It's a hard life

Somewhere deep in Viridian Labyrinth The Harvester Bees struggle to survive. Their children were just too weak and being picked off by the various predators.

"Their wings aren't strong enough there just not fast enough what should we do?" Asked HiveMother

"We should leave." Said HoneyFather

"But where will we go?" HiveMother asked worriedly

"Back to the place where I was born. To the Zephyr Steppes."

Part 2: The winds message

She was enjoying the spring flowers that were blooming on the Zephyr Steppes. The cool breeze that swept the area made the flowers look like they were dancing and the bamboo shoots made soft music.

"I am so glad I decided to live here." Said Pups. "It's so peaceful."

She sat by the bamboo shoots and watched the hatchlings play.

"I'm so glad is stopped raining it's so nice today."

The wind picked up again blowing her hair out from behind her. She could of sworn she heard something odd, it was a hard to hear even though the melody of the bamboo shoots were mellow. She turned her head.

"What was that?"

Another cool breeze swept by. "Please help!"

"Help? Where? Who is that?"

"Over here."

The wind picked up more breezy than it was before. Pups pulled back the Reed's to find two yellow and black Dragons stuck in the mud.

"Please help us." One said in a tired voice.

"How did you end up in there" Said Pups jumping in to help pull the Dragons out.

"We got caught in the rain storm. The first spring storm here is usually pretty rough. We were flying from Viridian Labyrinth because our Hatchlings usually get eaten before they mature in the forest . So we decided to migrate and breed here in order to help our hatchlings to grow strong wings and help their agility. We were looking for a place to nest when the storm came by."

Pups pulled the last paw out of the mud.

"Well if you need a place to nest you can stay With me I have plenty of room."

Part 3: Saying Goodbye

The Dragons hummed in the temporary hive.

"I'm really going to miss you guys." Said Pups.

She had a little hive of Dragons for over a year and they seem to be doing quite well. Unfortunately a five months ago a terrible storm came crashing through wind flight and destroyed the main hive leaving behind only the queen and a male. She didn't have the time to restart the colony and knew that the last and only pair just wasn't getting the attention they needed to keep breeding. She heard that someone in fire flight was taking care of a similar species whom had a beautiful garden with ample room for the Dragons to fly in. She patted he little box as tears streamed from her eyes.

"My harvester Bees I am really going to miss you."

Part 4: A new home

The ride In the temporary hive was rough. They did not know where their destination was, only the assurance that they will be safe and their future generations will be able to prosper. Finally the ride came to a stop and a female voice they did not know muffled through their temporary home. The side of the temporary hive opened and a young woman was standing in front of it. Hello welcome to Ashfall Waist, I am Aquari.

"Ashfall waist?" Asked HiveMother "I heard that Ashfall was nothing but hot rocks and lava. How are we going to raise our children here?"

"Well my nest is on a hidden crag of Ashfall Waist." Explained Aquari. We own our own Tsunami Flat and get a nice breeze from the Zephyr Steppes. So it's pretty much an oasis here. Rose is our Gardner and will show you where you can nest."

A large red and white Imperial walked up. "This way." Rose said showing them towards the garden. It was a beautiful sight all sorts of flowers bloomed everywhere and they heard a distant humming. As the walked though the garden opened up and in the middle was a large hive. "You will have to learn to share the space we already have residents here ."

"Really who?" Asked HoneyFather.

At that moment he recognized a familiar voice "Mom? Dad?"

Original project Yellow Jackets
Lore

Battling the harsh fire climate of Ashfall Waist the Yellow Jackets have evolved into a Tougher, Fiercer, and Proud race. "Only the Strongest survive." Is their motto. They collect nectar in their stomachs instead of honey. The longer the nectar sits In their the more helpful it is to the Yellow Jackets, not only for food but it also can heal burns Instantly! Fire Flight highly values this nectar because it is really rare getting it from a Yellow Jacket!
52551708_350.png
51095058_350.png

Finished!!

Requirements for sub-species

Primary: Amber - Sanddollar (not grapefruit!), Giraffe, Python
Secondary: Coal - Obsidian, Bee
Tertiary: Amber- Sanddollar, Capsule, Gembound, Firefly

Pearlcatcher only
Beedrill Varient

53824598_350.png

Adult scry
dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=9&auth=6aacbf3e9ed91a7077c7bec621fdd9bc4a1a7566&dummyext=prev.png

Fae only
Primary: Amber - Sanddollar (not Grapefruit) Python
Secondary: Coal - Obsidian, Bee
Tertiary: Amber- Sanddollar Firefly
Bibliography

On the edge of ashfall waist bordering the tsuanmi flats, a small flight of fire dragons have made their nesting ground. Among the Dragons one who's love of gardening may have gone too far.

15069762.png Rose the gardener of Anhsang's clan has been steadily working in her garden the buzzing of insects have grown louder over the days, and the other Dragons complain.

15119458.png Tyche has been watching Rose vigilantly he has noticed that her obsessive behavior has become quite odd. The way she searches for the others before slipping off onto her garden. How the buzzing of insects quiet when her presents is nearby the garden. How she has been excessively protective of her garden and not letting anyone in. 'She is hiding something.' Tyche thought, as he watched rose slipped back out of the garden. The sound of insects starting to get louder. "Time to find out what she is up to and get rid of this annoying buzzing." Tyche mumbled to himself, as he low crawled into Rose's garden. He passed through a thick rose bush and bumped into .... A nest? It look quite odd for a nest. It was made of some strange material it looked sort of like honey comb. The buzzing got even louder now and a large yellow and black Insect landed in front of him. 'That is one large bumble!' Tyche thought but the markings seemed off. Tyche started to back away form the insect as quietly as he could hoping the insect won't notice him. But it did a turned and ... Growled?? Since when do insects growl?

15069762.png "Tyche! What are you doing here? I told you not to go into my garden!!"

15119458.png Tyche turned and yelled at Rose. "I can't believe you have been keeping this a secret from the master!"

15069762.png"They just showed up I'm my garden I didn't know what else to do. I knew the nests didn't have enough space for them and I... I... I just couldn't kick them out! I'm a gardener and they need this place."

15119458.png Tyche sighed, "Come on let's tell master. You know she is very kind. She will know what to do."

51095058.pngThe giant pearl catcher growled once more "This is OUR home!"

15119458.png "Yes," Said Tyche as he smiled. "It is."

I wasn't planning this! Stingers
Lore
A non- relative of the Harvester Bees. The are a invasive species they take over other bee hives and destroy the existing species. They are every Bees worse nightmare! Stingers have spines and skin that are extremely toxic any species that try to eat them or gets stung. The species can get very sick and even die without an antidote. Sometimes the stung species takeon some of the traits of the Stingers. Stingers are not helpful in any way to the environment and are a pestilence on the land.

**I have this pair only a matter of scrolling
dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=11&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=8&winggene=24&wings=70&auth=9fda022a3596e0318666e1a1237827dfd4303e46&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=11&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=24&winggene=14&wings=9&auth=b2d22ffc13a13c6d110ecce91adc0cccda7c4523&dummyext=prev.png

Poison: Buttercup - Goldenrod
Hex, Noxtide: Flint - Shadow
Peacock, Spines: Buttercup - Goldenrod

Nocturne only - plauge sub-species/ accepted fire and plauge eyes

Bibliography

None yet

an off branch sub-species The Stung
Lore
The stung are infected species stung by Stingers and inhibit some of the stingers traits due to their infection. The ones with Poison and Peacock are deadly sick and are a true biohazard to other healthy Dragons. Ones with Hex and Noxtide are only carriers of the infection and can be spread through bodily fluids. Ones with spines are decendents of Stingers and have the same toxin in their spines and are very dangerous.

Out look scrys:
dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=11&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=93&tertgene=4&winggene=20&wings=70&auth=544291320f54ddb97abc9f105c754a73e4bec074&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=23&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=93&tertgene=8&winggene=24&wings=9&auth=6f7fd6075a3ac20ad11d339433f67bd434915209&dummyext=prev.png

**Requirements may change to include other infected sub-species.

Can have spines

Must have at least one of these traits: poison, hex, peacock, Noxtide

Must have at least one if these traits: Giraffe, Bee, python, firefly, Gembound, Capsule

Buttercup - Goldenrod(no grapefruit python)
Flint - Shadow (Bee gene Elderitch - Coal)
Buttercup - Goldenrod

Any that meet requirements! All flight sub-species

Umm.. What another one?! The cleansers
Cleansers can cure The Stung with their healing magic and are said to be devout worshipers but if what deity no one really knows. Some Dragons suspect that they worship Ligthweaver.

Need mate! No plans for scrolls yet.
50552809_350.png

I have no real plans for this Species yet throw me some ideas. I don't want my light rep messed up too much, so the theme will be more "heavenly"/ light themed. I also need a mate before I make plans. I would like to have the same species.

Working on genes and colors

Light flight sub-species / accept all eyes
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
[center][b] Unexpected projects!![/b][/center] So in my own insanity I felt like I don't have enough projects so I have more [s] What like trying to find you precious flight reps and pairs for them isn't enough!![/s] Bio Chemist [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537285/53728423_350.png[/img] I obtained this oilslick oilslick cerise baby Boys one with rare eyes! I'm working on getting h a SkyDancer mate. His Outlook: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=6&winggene=12&wings=70&auth=9c3d222dda6896f456b63303d858ed0647019d97&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Alien brood [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548320/54831951_350.png[/img] Her Outlook: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=16&winggene=15&wings=99&auth=288865c4b91bcf845381b7dd2816b326ea4c67cb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Soo Charming [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545707/54570659_350.png[/img] Her outlook [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=16&winggene=8&wings=121&auth=7f18c8aeaf4320e5fbe9a212475a5ff6e85652aa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Eye Burner [Img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/566339/56633876_350.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=10&winggene=22&wings=130&auth=e9f64273cdc300d174de2c355cb25212863302c2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Hoot Owl [Url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=176163&tab=dragon&did=57062969][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570630/57062969_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=26&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=51&auth=b88e034015756c3a799d3bee1ea370746f6f6c03&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Million $$ Project [Url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=176163&tab=dragon&did=57428834][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574289/57428834_350.png[/img][/url] Scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=119&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=28&tertgene=48&winggene=54&wings=119&auth=97a17d8ad119fe5ed3b383d3ca400394b8fc3f4c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [Url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=176163&tab=dragon&did=57791438][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577915/57791438_350.png[/img][/url] Scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=119&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=48&winggene=54&wings=119&auth=734fda0d417ed24b00e3484b84c38a367e2c8c2c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Too much treasure [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555456/55545548_350.png[/img] Her outlook: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=71&auth=fb5d0a7491064d8e472ed6feddefea225e75b523&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Too much treasure 2 [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480896/48089501_350.png[/img] His possible outlook: (Im not completely happy) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=16&tertgene=38&winggene=20&wings=21&auth=c8db9ec0e205f9710c64b08536a794c1bb2798a0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Mate found! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500913/50091238_350.png[/img] Color range Male Magenta -Mauve Cyan - Pistachio Magenta - Mauve [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524287/52428655_350.png[/img] Female Magenta- mauve Cyan - azure Magenta - Mauve Color range I'm looking for: Magenta Cyan Magenta Some scrys: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=24&winggene=12&wings=89&auth=6204981eebc029b87469cf7f9b256e2c623171fd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=3&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=24&winggene=24&wings=89&auth=dab4bc0798215710b4d25c169967111b22f648a0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Is Looking for close range mate
Unexpected projects!!

So in my own insanity I felt like I don't have enough projects so I have more What like trying to find you precious flight reps and pairs for them isn't enough!!

Bio Chemist
53728423_350.png

I obtained this oilslick oilslick cerise baby Boys one with rare eyes! I'm working on getting h a SkyDancer mate.

His Outlook:

dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=6&winggene=12&wings=70&auth=9c3d222dda6896f456b63303d858ed0647019d97&dummyext=prev.png

Alien brood
54831951_350.png

Her Outlook:
dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=16&winggene=15&wings=99&auth=288865c4b91bcf845381b7dd2816b326ea4c67cb&dummyext=prev.png

Soo Charming
54570659_350.png

Her outlook
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=16&winggene=8&wings=121&auth=7f18c8aeaf4320e5fbe9a212475a5ff6e85652aa&dummyext=prev.png

Eye Burner
56633876_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=10&winggene=22&wings=130&auth=e9f64273cdc300d174de2c355cb25212863302c2&dummyext=prev.png

Hoot Owl
57062969_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=26&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=51&auth=b88e034015756c3a799d3bee1ea370746f6f6c03&dummyext=prev.png

Million $$ Project

57428834_350.png

Scry:
dragon?age=1&body=119&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=28&tertgene=48&winggene=54&wings=119&auth=97a17d8ad119fe5ed3b383d3ca400394b8fc3f4c&dummyext=prev.png

57791438_350.png

Scry:
dragon?age=1&body=119&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=48&winggene=54&wings=119&auth=734fda0d417ed24b00e3484b84c38a367e2c8c2c&dummyext=prev.png

Too much treasure
55545548_350.png

Her outlook:
dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=71&auth=fb5d0a7491064d8e472ed6feddefea225e75b523&dummyext=prev.png

Too much treasure 2
48089501_350.png

His possible outlook: (Im not completely happy)
dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=16&tertgene=38&winggene=20&wings=21&auth=c8db9ec0e205f9710c64b08536a794c1bb2798a0&dummyext=prev.png

Mate found!
50091238_350.png

Color range

Male
Magenta -Mauve
Cyan - Pistachio
Magenta - Mauve

52428655_350.png

Female
Magenta- mauve
Cyan - azure
Magenta - Mauve

Color range I'm looking for:

Magenta
Cyan
Magenta

Some scrys:

dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=24&winggene=12&wings=89&auth=6204981eebc029b87469cf7f9b256e2c623171fd&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=3&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=24&winggene=24&wings=89&auth=dab4bc0798215710b4d25c169967111b22f648a0&dummyext=prev.png

Is Looking for close range mate

30+ pair ping list
[center][b] Mentor Dragons[/b][/center] Mentor Dragons is basically something I started in my flight with someone else when I was first on. Unfortunately the partner I had no longer dose it and of course the thread is gone. I have been debating starting the mentor Dragon thread back up. Well I have! Visit my Hatchery to see them! All flight Newb's are welcome. Sometimes I pick up Dragons from free Dragon threads and make them Mentor Dragons and sometimes I use my Hatchery Dragons. If you wish to help me spread the mentor Dragon love to Newb's just ping or message me [emoji=ridgeback winking size=2] Mentor Dragons range from lvl 7 -25 with the possibility of being stoned They have important information and guides for newb's in their profile The information and guides links are to be kept up to date. In case a thread no longer exist or is expired A mentor Dragon can be a fodder Dragon, rare hatch, xxx , donated ect A mentor Dragon can be sent back to it's trainer to be replaced in a new home. [b]This is my personal Dragon![/b] She is my first mentor Dragon and I have kept her template up to date. She is the dragon I use to train all the other mentor Dragons, and is a great example. [Url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=176163&tab=dragon&did=15069762][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150698/15069762_350.png[/img][/url]
Mentor Dragons
Mentor Dragons is basically something I started in my flight with someone else when I was first on. Unfortunately the partner I had no longer dose it and of course the thread is gone. I have been debating starting the mentor Dragon thread back up. Well I have! Visit my Hatchery to see them! All flight Newb's are welcome.

Sometimes I pick up Dragons from free Dragon threads and make them Mentor Dragons and sometimes I use my Hatchery Dragons. If you wish to help me spread the mentor Dragon love to Newb's just ping or message me

Mentor Dragons range from lvl 7 -25 with the possibility of being stoned

They have important information and guides for newb's in their profile

The information and guides links are to be kept up to date. In case a thread no longer exist or is expired

A mentor Dragon can be a fodder Dragon, rare hatch, xxx , donated ect

A mentor Dragon can be sent back to it's trainer to be replaced in a new home.

This is my personal Dragon! She is my first mentor Dragon and I have kept her template up to date. She is the dragon I use to train all the other mentor Dragons, and is a great example.

15069762_350.png

30+ pair ping list
[center][b] Hidden Fire hatchery Dreams[/b][/center] So I did a re-start of my Hatchery again. This is the last re-start. You know what they say "third time is the charm" or something like that. Anyway here is the updated version of the Hatchery. If you would like to visit feel free to click the banner below [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2] [center][Url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2691527][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ac623f9eace2288972e87ebde1213865/tumblr_pvvwuppkKL1ta9vl4o3_r1_500.gif[/img][/url][/center] [i][/i][center][b]Sub-species[/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/no6eirh.gif[/img] **Imperial is considered a rare hatch [img]https://i.imgur.com/OHA6paq.gif[/img] **Firefly and XYX and Beedrill Varient is considered a rare hatch [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/778990bb90ec05aed67fa48fdee90a47/tumblr_pyagnpbMZs1ta9vl4o2_500.png[/img] **Firefly and XYX is considered a rare hatch [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/043c37151966786bc50359caa2e4f555/tumblr_prm7zhwtL11yn8sdqo2_500.gif[/img] **Crackle Imperials are a rare hatch [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/352d/f/2016/277/e/1/fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/img] [center][b]Dragon Pairs[/b][/center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9b3be09752497bdfbf821f0e6fee9b2d/tumblr_prm7zhwtL11yn8sdqo4_500.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z88EAbj.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BpXOegv.gif[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fce741a5b5dde657f24982f2396c7a22/tumblr_pyagnpbMZs1ta9vl4o1_500.png[/img] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/352d/f/2016/277/e/1/fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/img] [right][b] Twilight Dreamers[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/437617/43761610.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/527074/52707347.png[/img][/right] [Right][b][u] Primary:[/u][/b] [b][i]Python[/i][/b] Orchid [b][i] Starmap [/i][/b] Purple [b][u]Secondary:[/u][/b] [b][i]Morph[/i][/b]Orchid [b][i] Constellation[/i][/b] Orchid [b][u]Tertiary:[/u][/b] [b][i]Thylacine[/i][/b] Purple [b][i] Firefly[/i][/b] Steel[/right] [b]Mystics[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/151372/15137100.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/146806/14680508.png[/img] [left][b][u] Primary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Crystal [/i][/b] Midnight[b][i] iridescent[/i][/b] Royal [b][u]Secondary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Facet[/i][/b] Midnight [b][i] Shimmer[/i][/b] Thistle [b][u]Tertiary:[/u][/b] [b][i]Smoke[/i][/b] Lavender[b][i] Spined[/i][/b] White[/left] [right][b] Aquatic Reef[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/516137/51613615.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/517280/51727964.png[/img] [b][u] Primary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Crystal [/i][/b] Teal [b][i] Poison[/i][/b] Cyanne [b][u]Secondary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Bee [/i][/b] Cyanne [b][i]Toxin[/i][/b] Cyanne [b][u]Tertiary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Capsule [/i][/b] Pink [b][i] Glimmer[/i][/b] Magenta[/right] [left][b]Hawaiian Fashion[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/517367/51736620.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/524287/52428655.png[/img] [b][u] Primary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Skink [/i][/b] Fushia [b][i] Poison[/i][/b] Coral [b][u]Secondary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Facet [/i][/b] Cerulean [b][i]Noxtide[/i][/b] Turquoise [b][u]Tertiary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Runes [/i][/b] Blush [b][i] Peacock[/i][/b] watermelon[/left] [right][b]Ti Grrrs[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/528654/52865346.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/528674/52867378.png[/img] [b][u] Primary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Tiger [/i][/b] Cinnamon [b][i] Liinfish[/i][/b] Fire [b][u]Secondary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Seraph [/i][/b] Tarnish [b][i]Noxtide[/i][/b] Latte [b][u]Tertiary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Underbelly [/i][/b] White [b][i] Lace[/i][/b] Cream[/right] [left][b] Pistachio[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/469675/46967415.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/470605/47060405.png[/img] [b][u] Primary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Petals[/i][/b] Pistachio [b][u]Secondary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Butterfly [/i][/b] Pistachio [b][u]Tertiary:[/u][/b] [b][i] Glimmer [/i][/b] Pistachio[/left] [right][b] Golden Waters[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/151195/15119457.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/538099/53809852.png[/img] [b][u]Primary[/u][/b] [b][i]Basic[/i][/b] Aqua [b][i]Ripple[/i][/b] [b][u]Secondary[/u][/b] [b][i]Seraph[/i][/b] Jade [b][i]Freckle[/i] [u][b]Tertiary[/b][/u][/b] [b][i]Basic[/i][/b] Goldenrod [b][i]Glimmer[/i][/b][/right] [b]Flaming Heat[/b] ** is considered a Fire Rep pair [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/540923/54092249.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/540097/54009636.png[/img] [b][u] Primary[/u][/b] [b][i]Mosaic[/i][/b] Cherry [b][i] Shaggy[/i][/b] [b][u] Secondary[/u][/b] [b][i]Basic[/i][/b] Cherry [b][i]Streak[/i][/b] Crimson [b][u]Tertiary[/u][/b] [b][i] Underbelly[/i][/b] Moon [b][i]Shardflank[/i][/b] Dust [center] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/352d/f/2016/277/e/1/fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/img] [center][b] Hybernating Pairs[/b][/center] **Needs a pair name ••needs work/ may change [b]Galatic Circuits[/b] [right]**[b]Lapis firefly[/b][/right] **[b]Denim[/b] [right]**[b]Skylight[/b][/right] ••**[b]Monsters[/b] [right]••**[b]The Kool kids[/b][/right] ••**[b]Project Lightning Reps[/b] [Right]**[b]Windy Nature Reps[/b][/right] ••**[b]Project Ice Reps[/b] [right]**••[b]Project Plauge Reps[/b][/right] **••[b]Bronze Age[/b] [right]••**[b]Project Fire Reps[/b][/right] **[b]Muddy shirt[/b]
Hidden Fire hatchery Dreams
So I did a re-start of my Hatchery again. This is the last re-start. You know what they say "third time is the charm" or something like that. Anyway here is the updated version of the Hatchery. If you would like to visit feel free to click the banner below
tumblr_pvvwuppkKL1ta9vl4o3_r1_500.gif

Sub-species

no6eirh.gif
**Imperial is considered a rare hatch

OHA6paq.gif
**Firefly and XYX and Beedrill Varient is considered a rare hatch

tumblr_pyagnpbMZs1ta9vl4o2_500.png
**Firefly and XYX is considered a rare hatch

tumblr_prm7zhwtL11yn8sdqo2_500.gif
**Crackle Imperials are a rare hatch

fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
Dragon Pairs

tumblr_prm7zhwtL11yn8sdqo4_500.gif

Z88EAbj.gif

BpXOegv.gif

tumblr_pyagnpbMZs1ta9vl4o1_500.png

Twilight Dreamers

43761610.png52707347.png
Primary:
Python Orchid Starmap Purple
Secondary:
MorphOrchid Constellation Orchid
Tertiary:
Thylacine Purple Firefly Steel

Mystics
15137100.png14680508.png
Primary:
Crystal Midnight iridescent Royal
Secondary:
Facet Midnight Shimmer Thistle
Tertiary:
Smoke Lavender Spined White

Aquatic Reef

51613615.png51727964.png

Primary:
Crystal Teal Poison Cyanne
Secondary:
Bee Cyanne Toxin Cyanne
Tertiary:
Capsule Pink Glimmer Magenta
Hawaiian Fashion

51736620.png52428655.png

Primary:
Skink Fushia Poison Coral
Secondary:
Facet Cerulean Noxtide Turquoise
Tertiary:
Runes Blush Peacock watermelon
Ti Grrrs

52865346.png52867378.png

Primary:
Tiger Cinnamon Liinfish Fire
Secondary:
Seraph Tarnish Noxtide Latte
Tertiary:
Underbelly White Lace Cream

Pistachio

46967415.png47060405.png

Primary:
Petals Pistachio
Secondary:
Butterfly Pistachio
Tertiary:
Glimmer Pistachio
Golden Waters
15119457.png53809852.png

Primary
Basic Aqua Ripple
Secondary
Seraph Jade Freckle
Tertiary

Basic Goldenrod Glimmer

Flaming Heat ** is considered a Fire Rep pair
54092249.png54009636.png
Primary
Mosaic Cherry Shaggy
Secondary
Basic Cherry Streak Crimson
Tertiary
Underbelly Moon Shardflank Dust

Hybernating Pairs
**Needs a pair name ••needs work/ may change

Galatic Circuits

**Lapis firefly

**Denim
**Skylight

••**Monsters
••**The Kool kids

••**Project Lightning Reps
**Windy Nature Reps

••**Project Ice Reps
**••Project Plauge Reps

**••Bronze Age
••**Project Fire Reps

**Muddy shirt

30+ pair ping list
[center][b]Crazy Dragon element Representatives [/b][/center] Ok so I have had this goal for quite awhile and honestly I have gotten nowhere with it maybe because I'm so picky lol [s]and I don't have the space.[/s] This list was made when butterfly and glimmer just came out and I definitely fell in love with the gene combo! I have updated this list with some of the new genes variations and added more specics because I felt that I need to Branch out to all meat an insect eaters. LF Super picky dragons- Butterfly& Glimmer [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=30&auth=d3453e67bb3528b31f427d08f517bf3c1c87a15e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Aquired and have a mate for: [Url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=176163&tab=dragon&did=51753093][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517531/51753093_350.png[/img][/Url] *Need Iridesent scroll Spiral - Midnight, aqua, aqua (iridescent Prime) lightning eyes [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=25&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=62&auth=971342f7946caffa256c0aa82f0aeec807dc6250&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Mirror-[s]coal[/s] Oilslick, red, red ([s]Bar[/s] Primary, lionfish!) Plauge eyes Success Obtained! [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545919/54591882_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=20&breed=14&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=50&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=50&auth=e133d0cb0120d3e8fe6314ffef2758de3e9625a8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Bogsneak- coal, sand, sand, (wasp prime) Earth Eyes [s]Mirror- obsidian, sand, sand (Clown prime) Earth eyes[/s] [Img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=2&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=42&auth=f2d0702dab03a5580f8aa8e22d3e198ff6cf755c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Pearlcatcher [s]Wildclaw[/s]- Black, lemon, Lemon (Tiger Primary) light eyes Obtained - oilslick yellow lemon [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551371/55137043_350.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=14&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=66&auth=3e795dc076bd91458732575bcc972ce3029399b3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Wildclaw- blackberry [s]black[/s], pink, pink ([s]Cherub[/s] Juipter prime) Arcane eyes [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=67&auth=d77ad12eae48e81e2f6184f8528cede26160d628&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Mate: (Prefer) skydancer Female - Black, Rose, Rose (Petal prime) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=3&auth=933cdc7aec09988d967d5b7c6903b1c43ef53b22&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Fay opposite gender (female preferred)- Charcoal, Ice, Ice (starmap prime) ice eyes Success Obtained [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/541796/54179557_350.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=92166d996c0497a7d20c013ed389fe5aa011573f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Gardian opposite gender (male preferred)- Black, White, White (Cherub Prime) [s]Fae male - Black, White, White (Piebald Primary) ice eyes[/s] Success! Obtained [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504212/50421176_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=40&auth=95f0ed5522253b286c6bd02e3bfa2143fe5949cc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Skydancer [s]Fae[/s]- oilslick [s]coal[/s], spring, spring (poison primary) Wind eyes [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=23&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=15&auth=c3ac512ba87c5736f4fe60873e63591551453b75&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Nocturne - shadow [s]midnight[/s], Lavender Lavender ([s]crystal[/s] python primary) shadow eyes [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=6&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=48&auth=a5b2e7a3e43d90c7e07b0be1d27ce50091bfe486&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Obtained [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498536/49853520_350.png[/img] **Need all scrolls! Imperial Male-obsidian, fire, fire (Ripple/ Bar prime) Fire eyes [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=4&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=48&auth=9040d6b79e5dec43ebe172f084e21f7a8098444b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Looking for mate: Spiral Female- obsidian, fire, fire, (speckle prime) Fire eyes [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=22&breed=14&element=10&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=39&auth=ab4cae2f7244bf17a4d2f15edcd578f5d011f2e3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] **Working on this color combo! Change! Bogsneak- Eldritch, leaf, leaf (pinstripe Prime) nature eyes [s]Imperial- oilslick, Leaf, leaf (speckel prime) Nature eyes [/s] Aquired [Url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=176163&tab=dragon&did=55583064][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555831/55583064_350.png[/img][/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=28&auth=a49560f478eb56518a03fde7e14043e0b1ad75a7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Gaurdian midnight, caribbiean, caribbiean (current prime) water eyes [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=41&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=10&auth=d6b2626362a48d3c3ae75b6084aad405b29086e2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Guardian female- Obsidian, Obsidian, Goldenrod [s](Bar prime)[/s] (Skink prime) Sucess! Obtained! - I bought this girl with perfect eyes! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535862/53586139_350.png[/img] Need scrolls! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=9&auth=a6d4bfc238a283f0006f88ff2152f8ee0351ca4e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Mate - Gaurdian Male- Black, Black, Goldenrod (Crystal prime) Sucess! Obtained [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557293/55729208_350.png[/img] Obs, obs gold - finding double black was too difficult
Crazy Dragon element Representatives
Ok so I have had this goal for quite awhile and honestly I have gotten nowhere with it maybe because I'm so picky lol and I don't have the space. This list was made when butterfly and glimmer just came out and I definitely fell in love with the gene combo! I have updated this list with some of the new genes variations and added more specics because I felt that I need to Branch out to all meat an insect eaters.

LF Super picky dragons- Butterfly& Glimmer

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=30&auth=d3453e67bb3528b31f427d08f517bf3c1c87a15e&dummyext=prev.png

Aquired and have a mate for:
51753093_350.png

*Need Iridesent scroll

Spiral - Midnight, aqua, aqua (iridescent Prime) lightning eyes

dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=25&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=62&auth=971342f7946caffa256c0aa82f0aeec807dc6250&dummyext=prev.png
Mirror-coal Oilslick, red, red (Bar Primary, lionfish!) Plauge eyes

Success Obtained!
54591882_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=20&breed=14&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=50&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=50&auth=e133d0cb0120d3e8fe6314ffef2758de3e9625a8&dummyext=prev.png
Bogsneak- coal, sand, sand, (wasp prime) Earth Eyes
Mirror- obsidian, sand, sand (Clown prime) Earth eyes

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=2&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=42&auth=f2d0702dab03a5580f8aa8e22d3e198ff6cf755c&dummyext=prev.png
Pearlcatcher Wildclaw- Black, lemon, Lemon (Tiger Primary) light eyes

Obtained - oilslick yellow lemon
55137043_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=14&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=66&auth=3e795dc076bd91458732575bcc972ce3029399b3&dummyext=prev.png
Wildclaw- blackberry black, pink, pink (Cherub Juipter prime) Arcane eyes

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=67&auth=d77ad12eae48e81e2f6184f8528cede26160d628&dummyext=prev.png
Mate: (Prefer) skydancer Female - Black, Rose, Rose (Petal prime)

dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=3&auth=933cdc7aec09988d967d5b7c6903b1c43ef53b22&dummyext=prev.png
Fay opposite gender (female preferred)- Charcoal, Ice, Ice (starmap prime) ice eyes

Success Obtained

54179557_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=92166d996c0497a7d20c013ed389fe5aa011573f&dummyext=prev.png
Gardian opposite gender (male preferred)- Black, White, White (Cherub Prime)
Fae male - Black, White, White (Piebald Primary) ice eyes

Success! Obtained
50421176_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=40&auth=95f0ed5522253b286c6bd02e3bfa2143fe5949cc&dummyext=prev.png
Skydancer Fae- oilslick coal, spring, spring (poison primary) Wind eyes

dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=23&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=15&auth=c3ac512ba87c5736f4fe60873e63591551453b75&dummyext=prev.png
Nocturne - shadow midnight, Lavender Lavender (crystal python primary) shadow eyes

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=6&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=48&auth=a5b2e7a3e43d90c7e07b0be1d27ce50091bfe486&dummyext=prev.png

Obtained
49853520_350.png

**Need all scrolls!
Imperial Male-obsidian, fire, fire (Ripple/ Bar prime) Fire eyes

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=4&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=48&auth=9040d6b79e5dec43ebe172f084e21f7a8098444b&dummyext=prev.png

Looking for mate: Spiral Female- obsidian, fire, fire, (speckle prime) Fire eyes

dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=22&breed=14&element=10&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=39&auth=ab4cae2f7244bf17a4d2f15edcd578f5d011f2e3&dummyext=prev.png
**Working on this color combo!

Change! Bogsneak- Eldritch, leaf, leaf (pinstripe Prime) nature eyes
Imperial- oilslick, Leaf, leaf (speckel prime) Nature eyes

Aquired
55583064_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=28&auth=a49560f478eb56518a03fde7e14043e0b1ad75a7&dummyext=prev.png
Gaurdian midnight, caribbiean, caribbiean (current prime) water eyes

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=41&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=10&auth=d6b2626362a48d3c3ae75b6084aad405b29086e2&dummyext=prev.png
Guardian female- Obsidian, Obsidian, Goldenrod (Bar prime) (Skink prime)

Sucess! Obtained! - I bought this girl with perfect eyes!
53586139_350.png
Need scrolls!

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=9&auth=a6d4bfc238a283f0006f88ff2152f8ee0351ca4e&dummyext=prev.png
Mate - Gaurdian Male- Black, Black, Goldenrod (Crystal prime)

Sucess! Obtained
55729208_350.png

Obs, obs gold - finding double black was too difficult

30+ pair ping list
[center][b]Sub-species Affiliates[/b][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2717374][img]https://i.imgur.com/EZiNyCY.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b] Sub-species Banner[/b][/center] [Url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2691527/1#post_39171761][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c1ea926937939a2e74d1797a2c12a3fc/tumblr_pur6ag4hQE1ta9vl4o5_r3_400.png[/img][/url] [code][Url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2691527/1#post_39171761][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c1ea926937939a2e74d1797a2c12a3fc/tumblr_pur6ag4hQE1ta9vl4o5_r3_400.png[/img][/url][/code]
Sub-species Affiliates
EZiNyCY.png
Sub-species Banner

tumblr_pur6ag4hQE1ta9vl4o5_r3_400.png
Code:
[Url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2691527/1#post_39171761][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c1ea926937939a2e74d1797a2c12a3fc/tumblr_pur6ag4hQE1ta9vl4o5_r3_400.png[/img][/url]

30+ pair ping list
People who want to help
Renting nests, breeding Dragons, stalking AH, ect..

AmadeoVampire - Ice nest!

counterklock - nature nest

Phoenyxx - Shadow nest
People who want to help
Renting nests, breeding Dragons, stalking AH, ect..

AmadeoVampire - Ice nest!

counterklock - nature nest

Phoenyxx - Shadow nest

30+ pair ping list
Dragon Ping list here for my convenience

General (All updates)
@dragonlover1234 @BJsBabes @AmadeoVampire @meadbhb
Dragon projects only
Sub-species (All sub-species Updates)

Harvester Bee Hatches and Yellow Jackets
**You will be added to the Hatchery ping list for this sub-species!

Stingers

The Stung

Cleansers

Unexpected projects
Dragon Ping list here for my convenience

General (All updates)
@dragonlover1234 @BJsBabes @AmadeoVampire @meadbhb
Dragon projects only
Sub-species (All sub-species Updates)

Harvester Bee Hatches and Yellow Jackets
**You will be added to the Hatchery ping list for this sub-species!

Stingers

The Stung

Cleansers

Unexpected projects

30+ pair ping list
Other items ping list here for my convenience
For Hoard, Familiar, and other goals achieved
Other items ping list here for my convenience
For Hoard, Familiar, and other goals achieved

30+ pair ping list
1 2 3 4 5 6