Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
[quote name="boggybuddy" date="2020-01-23 11:19:02" ] I have a big question. It's very important. Can you bond with Fiona? [/quote] I wanna hang out with her. She seems super chill
boggybuddy wrote on 2020-01-23 11:19:02:
I have a big question. It's very important.

Can you bond with Fiona?

I wanna hang out with her. She seems super chill
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] I love this!
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-23 11:01:05:
Severynn wrote on 2020-01-23 10:54:15:
I see some people say she's trans?

She is.
I love this!
I'm a trans man so it's very very nice to finally see some canon trans rep on FR, even if it's not for my gender! All of my friends who are trans and play this game (and even those who don't) are super excited and enthused about her. She's so gorgeous too!
I'm a trans man so it's very very nice to finally see some canon trans rep on FR, even if it's not for my gender! All of my friends who are trans and play this game (and even those who don't) are super excited and enthused about her. She's so gorgeous too!
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] [i][b]Hell yeah[/b][/i]

She is.

Hell yeah
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2020-01-23 11:24:29" ] [quote name="boggybuddy" date="2020-01-23 11:19:02" ] I have a big question. It's very important. Can you bond with Fiona? [/quote] Please devs draw a random heart on her artwork so we can click on it every day. [/quote] Mouse over with unique dialogue? Cool!
Qhersek wrote on 2020-01-23 11:24:29:
boggybuddy wrote on 2020-01-23 11:19:02:
I have a big question. It's very important.

Can you bond with Fiona?
Please devs draw a random heart on her artwork so we can click on it every day.

Mouse over with unique dialogue? Cool!
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
oh my god im SO happy fiona is trans!!!!!! that's so lovely and awesome im so happy!! when we first were told Scribbles is nb/genderless/apathetic that made me so happy all those years back, now to have a trans woman npc in FR......... i love you, staff <33
oh my god im SO happy fiona is trans!!!!!! that's so lovely and awesome im so happy!! when we first were told Scribbles is nb/genderless/apathetic that made me so happy all those years back, now to have a trans woman npc in FR......... i love you, staff <33
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] trans RIGHTS

She is.
trans RIGHTS
coming back to flight rising after years away
dani - he/him - agender lesbian
free fodder for nature & plague || icon commissions
I LOVE her, I'm really happy to have a trans character as a trans person myself aaa, I also enjoy familiars and I'm happy to see an expanded mechanic for them!!! This my be my special eye love talking, but I do kind of think it would be neat if she had goat eyes, that would really fit with the familiar theme and we don't have any npcs with special eyes [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
I LOVE her, I'm really happy to have a trans character as a trans person myself aaa, I also enjoy familiars and I'm happy to see an expanded mechanic for them!!!

This my be my special eye love talking, but I do kind of think it would be neat if she had goat eyes, that would really fit with the familiar theme and we don't have any npcs with special eyes
Just a note on forum moderation, some comments that could be read as discriminating or potentially derailing, as well as the comments replying to them, have been removed.
Just a note on forum moderation, some comments that could be read as discriminating or potentially derailing, as well as the comments replying to them, have been removed.
I'm excited about the recolours!
I'm excited about the recolours!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22