Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Pretty 'mehhhh' for me personally. If it's a random chance for a Boolean to show up for a day... it's gonna take a while for bonding?

I just need the Boolean. :'D

Looking forward to the recolors!
Pretty 'mehhhh' for me personally. If it's a random chance for a Boolean to show up for a day... it's gonna take a while for bonding?

I just need the Boolean. :'D

Looking forward to the recolors!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] Between Fiona and the familiar using they/them pronouns (and was there something else I'm forgetting???) it's been a [i]trans-tastic[/i] couple of months :D :D
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-23 11:01:05:
Severynn wrote on 2020-01-23 10:54:15:
I see some people say she's trans?

She is.

Between Fiona and the familiar using they/them pronouns (and was there something else I'm forgetting???) it's been a trans-tastic couple of months

:D :D
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Fiona is the best girl!!

ALSO BOOLEAN YOU SAY?
Fiona is the best girl!!

ALSO BOOLEAN YOU SAY?
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] my heart literally fluttered when i read this thank you [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]

She is.

my heart literally fluttered when i read this thank you
[quote name="Maivi" date="2020-01-23 11:12:39" ] [quote name="boggybuddy" date="2020-01-23 11:09:21" ] Where does Fiona come from? [/quote] Judging by her eye colour, it looks mostly like Fire to me, or vaguely Light. I guess she's from the Ashfall Waste? [/quote] Interesting! I want lore on Fiona!
Maivi wrote on 2020-01-23 11:12:39:
boggybuddy wrote on 2020-01-23 11:09:21:
Where does Fiona come from?

Judging by her eye colour, it looks mostly like Fire to me, or vaguely Light. I guess she's from the Ashfall Waste?

Interesting! I want lore on Fiona!
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
[center]@LordJeanliness It's old news, but Scribbles also goes by they/them! ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1112431/1#post_4651218]source[/url]) [emoji=new friend][/center] [quote=Undel][quote=bec] Scribbles transcends gender. [/quote] Scribbles didn't have time for that! Scribbles is an earth fae. They follow Tomo around and only ever *loosely* listen to her - other dragons get absolutely no reaction from them, including other fae. Scribbles will however engage in lengthy discourse with a variety of types of stone, though they won't give quartz or rocks that contain quartz the time of day; quartz are really the worst sorts of stones. Tomo is also earth and is a she. While she appears to be available at all times, I assure you that during rollover she goes on lengthy journeys to acquire new knowledge. Like all Snappers, she remembers everything, but accessing that information at a later time can prove time-consuming, which is why she allows you to help jog her impressive memory during her trivia sessions. Tomo is VERY VERY patient. Such patient. Patience forever. [/quote]
@LordJeanliness

It's old news, but Scribbles also goes by they/them! (source)
Undel wrote:
bec wrote:
Scribbles transcends gender.
Scribbles didn't have time for that! Scribbles is an earth fae. They follow Tomo around and only ever *loosely* listen to her - other dragons get absolutely no reaction from them, including other fae. Scribbles will however engage in lengthy discourse with a variety of types of stone, though they won't give quartz or rocks that contain quartz the time of day; quartz are really the worst sorts of stones.

Tomo is also earth and is a she. While she appears to be available at all times, I assure you that during rollover she goes on lengthy journeys to acquire new knowledge. Like all Snappers, she remembers everything, but accessing that information at a later time can prove time-consuming, which is why she allows you to help jog her impressive memory during her trivia sessions.

Tomo is VERY VERY patient.

Such patient.

Patience forever.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] That's so exciting, you guys rock.

She is.
That's so exciting, you guys rock.
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 11:06:21" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] [i]Y e s[/i] Now excuse me while I go be happy [/quote] *exited screeching*
Severynn wrote on 2020-01-23 11:06:21:

She is.
Y e s
Now excuse me while I go be happy

*exited screeching*
im going to have a hayday with this because i already have almost every single familiar at awakened status lol. cant wait. i hope im rolling in cool rewards.

really happy that this means maybe some day i'll get the kickstarter familiars and boolean to awakened... i assume that will take years though if its just a random selection of familiars to bond with every day, but its something.
im going to have a hayday with this because i already have almost every single familiar at awakened status lol. cant wait. i hope im rolling in cool rewards.

really happy that this means maybe some day i'll get the kickstarter familiars and boolean to awakened... i assume that will take years though if its just a random selection of familiars to bond with every day, but its something.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I have a big question. It's very important.

Can you bond with Fiona?
I have a big question. It's very important.

Can you bond with Fiona?
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22