Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22
more familiar recolors = possibly more sneks for my lair so i'm excite.

+ getting a chance to bond with potentially 8 extra fams per day is also a nice bonus. It always surprises me when i find a fam in my hoard who happens to be RIGHT there on leveling the bond levels that i just unequipped and never finished so hopefully this system helps me weed those out of my pile.
more familiar recolors = possibly more sneks for my lair so i'm excite.

+ getting a chance to bond with potentially 8 extra fams per day is also a nice bonus. It always surprises me when i find a fam in my hoard who happens to be RIGHT there on leveling the bond levels that i just unequipped and never finished so hopefully this system helps me weed those out of my pile.
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
i'm trans ftnb (female to nonbinary), and i'm really happy that they added a trans npc! y'all rock! <3

this is huge for my fellow trans guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!
i'm trans ftnb (female to nonbinary), and i'm really happy that they added a trans npc! y'all rock! <3

this is huge for my fellow trans guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!
Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
@retrodetective

Maybe try going to the bestiary and selecting the undiscovered tab, then picking the awakened bond level after clicking the magnifying glass to the left? For me it pops up a fam that I dont currently have but had bonded with in the past, so it might help with what you're trying to sort for!
@retrodetective

Maybe try going to the bestiary and selecting the undiscovered tab, then picking the awakened bond level after clicking the magnifying glass to the left? For me it pops up a fam that I dont currently have but had bonded with in the past, so it might help with what you're trying to sort for!
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Fiona

This was the closest I've come to making Fiona. Stained is hard, man. XD
(I used the male base because she expresses that dimorphism in her antennae. Use whichever pose feels most appropriate to you!)
Fiona

This was the closest I've come to making Fiona. Stained is hard, man. XD
(I used the male base because she expresses that dimorphism in her antennae. Use whichever pose feels most appropriate to you!)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Exlann Thanks! I did just try that, but I think that doesn't work because I awakened it. I can sort by awakened/discovered, and look for ones that don't have the star background, but I have so many it's like paging through the old bestiary. At least I can have 60 pop up at a time. I'm just concerned with the new system one will slip past me.
@Exlann Thanks! I did just try that, but I think that doesn't work because I awakened it. I can sort by awakened/discovered, and look for ones that don't have the star background, but I have so many it's like paging through the old bestiary. At least I can have 60 pop up at a time. I'm just concerned with the new system one will slip past me.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I love her. She's already won my heart. 10/10 the best Trading Post NPC.

friendship ended with Baldwin, now Fiona is my new best friend
I love her. She's already won my heart. 10/10 the best Trading Post NPC.

friendship ended with Baldwin, now Fiona is my new best friend
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
if anyone has anything to say about fiona they can step to me i love her and would die for her
trans rights
if anyone has anything to say about fiona they can step to me i love her and would die for her
trans rights
5iXiC8z.png
sbmtjDC.png
XC93sMs.png
sh5xjiu.png
zUgIegC.png
kE8PZoU.png
2Dp2REm.png
yvMj9jM.png
Mesq6uj.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
YMPbu9R.png
T R A N S R I G H T S
T R A N S R I G H T S
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Yes.
Yes.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Come to think about it, I think the devs (partially?) went with a trans NPC because they saw how much people wanted Galore to be one.

And ever since Aeq confirmed I forgot about the great future updates and just... "She's trans, she's trans, yes, she's trans!!"
Come to think about it, I think the devs (partially?) went with a trans NPC because they saw how much people wanted Galore to be one.

And ever since Aeq confirmed I forgot about the great future updates and just... "She's trans, she's trans, yes, she's trans!!"
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22