Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
This is such a great thread and I'd hate to see it get locked due to more rude comments or off-topic discussion... :c people please ;.; *begs*

On that note! Fiona is an amazing idea, both her character and her game-related feature. For years now I have been collecting familiars and bonding every day, but there has always been a small pang of sadness because I'll never be able to collect them all (boolean, skycat, most sprites). But this is such an ingenious feature, it practically solves it all for me! I am so excited for it!
This is such a great thread and I'd hate to see it get locked due to more rude comments or off-topic discussion... :c people please ;.; *begs*

On that note! Fiona is an amazing idea, both her character and her game-related feature. For years now I have been collecting familiars and bonding every day, but there has always been a small pang of sadness because I'll never be able to collect them all (boolean, skycat, most sprites). But this is such an ingenious feature, it practically solves it all for me! I am so excited for it!
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
I absolutely love her!!! as an enby person, it's so nice to see npcs who are trans!!
I absolutely love her!!! as an enby person, it's so nice to see npcs who are trans!!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
anyway she reminds me of ms frizzle and im living for that its the best thing ever
anyway she reminds me of ms frizzle and im living for that its the best thing ever
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
I don't like skydancers. Their designs always felt wrong to me, except very, very few of them. But overall, I really don't like looking at skydancers.

Yet this design is different. And what I see of her so for I like. The proportions are great, has something kinda wildclaw-esque to her which actually fits well. Need to see the rest of the art to judge the proportions fully, but so far, so good. And so much personality in her art, I enjoy.
Also, I tend to see skydancers as overly prissy, but she doesn't have that effect on me at all. Definitly helped by being not as 'clean' a design as they usually are, with her scars and battered-looking antennae.

The mechanic is neat too. Sound like a great way for me to remember to bound with familiars, something I forget all too often.
I don't like skydancers. Their designs always felt wrong to me, except very, very few of them. But overall, I really don't like looking at skydancers.

Yet this design is different. And what I see of her so for I like. The proportions are great, has something kinda wildclaw-esque to her which actually fits well. Need to see the rest of the art to judge the proportions fully, but so far, so good. And so much personality in her art, I enjoy.
Also, I tend to see skydancers as overly prissy, but she doesn't have that effect on me at all. Definitly helped by being not as 'clean' a design as they usually are, with her scars and battered-looking antennae.

The mechanic is neat too. Sound like a great way for me to remember to bound with familiars, something I forget all too often.
Ohhh I LOVE her! Its so cool seeing canon trans characters, and her design is so CUTE!! The frazzled antennae are adorable and I love her dialog[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Ohhh I LOVE her! Its so cool seeing canon trans characters, and her design is so CUTE!! The frazzled antennae are adorable and I love her dialog
I just made 225k and 105g from clicking "accept" on all but three of the feats. I'm a fan.
I just made 225k and 105g from clicking "accept" on all but three of the feats. I'm a fan.
I am concerned, did anyone realize that she'd being grabbed by her Crowned Roc? Like, it looks like she's going to get hurt.

(I adore her so much)
I am concerned, did anyone realize that she'd being grabbed by her Crowned Roc? Like, it looks like she's going to get hurt.

(I adore her so much)
FfsFHyt.png
She reminds me of Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts, but like an FR version
She reminds me of Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts, but like an FR version
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
I get hit with a dose of serotonin whenever I see her
I get hit with a dose of serotonin whenever I see her
m59NfS2.png
I love Fiona! With 90% of all familiars in existence owned I have a LOT awakened! I had 4 pages of claimable rewards! Now I just have 5 left to complete! XD [img]https://i.ibb.co/Jyx7cjB/09.png[/img] Also I LOVE the feature that she can have KS, retired fams or even Boolean as she is right now! [img]https://i.ibb.co/tZt6V9v/10.png[/img] If I really had this Golden Idol and this Boolean...
I love Fiona! With 90% of all familiars in existence owned I have a LOT awakened!

I had 4 pages of claimable rewards! Now I just have 5 left to complete! XD

09.png

Also I LOVE the feature that she can have KS, retired fams or even Boolean as she is right now!

10.png

If I really had this Golden Idol and this Boolean...
egg.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22