Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Danii's Icons (open)
heya everyone! ive got icon commissions! im not the best at flight risings code so lets keep it simple.

my icons are 7$ USD! i do my stuff through paypal. when you reserve a slot dm me to further talk.

if you are getting a flight rising icon ill take gems! 700 gems to be exact. this can be familiars, beastclan, and of course dragons! if it is flight rising themed you can pay for it in gems!
i do humanoids and feral/anthro characters. robotics and mecha are also on the table but they are not something i draw regularly so i may struggle with those commissions.

the background of the icon can be a pattern or any number of flags. the pose and any extras (such as speech bubbles) can be decided by you or left for me to decide!

when claiming a spot please state if it is humanoid or feral/anthro and if you are paying in usd or gems.
i have three slots that can be filled. you can see down below which slots are open and examples of my icons!
heya everyone! ive got icon commissions! im not the best at flight risings code so lets keep it simple.

my icons are 7$ USD! i do my stuff through paypal. when you reserve a slot dm me to further talk.

if you are getting a flight rising icon ill take gems! 700 gems to be exact. this can be familiars, beastclan, and of course dragons! if it is flight rising themed you can pay for it in gems!
i do humanoids and feral/anthro characters. robotics and mecha are also on the table but they are not something i draw regularly so i may struggle with those commissions.

the background of the icon can be a pattern or any number of flags. the pose and any extras (such as speech bubbles) can be decided by you or left for me to decide!

when claiming a spot please state if it is humanoid or feral/anthro and if you are paying in usd or gems.
i have three slots that can be filled. you can see down below which slots are open and examples of my icons!
coming back to flight rising after years away
dani - he/him - agender lesbian
free fodder for nature & plague || icon commissions
Slot status: OPEN! [LIST=1] [*]open [*]open [*]open [/LIST] ----- how payment works is when i send over a sketch you will have to pay. at that point i will start the finished product. ----- examples! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/62766945_PPoIReP8kmC1Psg.png[/img][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/61094756_tGe9nIjVuNIgSM1.png[/img][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/61094713_w2V4gFzHiI3aLNl.png[/img]
Slot status: OPEN!
  1. open
  2. open
  3. open

how payment works is when i send over a sketch you will have to pay. at that point i will start the finished product.

examples!
62766945_PPoIReP8kmC1Psg.png61094756_tGe9nIjVuNIgSM1.png61094713_w2V4gFzHiI3aLNl.png
save2
save2
open
open