Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
[quote name="aeonium" date="2020-01-24 03:54:07" ] what if her extra antenna was something she was born with, like a "deformation" or something? i think that would be a much more interesting character and i love the idea of it. [/quote] So you mean like ... As if she was born with ... a male body ... even though she does not feel like she should be...?
aeonium wrote on 2020-01-24 03:54:07:
what if her extra antenna was something she was born with, like a "deformation" or something? i think that would be a much more interesting character and i love the idea of it.

So you mean like ... As if she was born with ... a male body ... even though she does not feel like she should be...?
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
Fiona is cool. I like her.

Me and my one familiar will probably not visit her though.
Fiona is cool. I like her.

Me and my one familiar will probably not visit her though.
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
She's real pretty.
She's real pretty.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I'm happy she'll let me bond with familoiars that are next to impossible for me to obtain so yay

genderfluid npc next plz?
I'm happy she'll let me bond with familoiars that are next to impossible for me to obtain so yay

genderfluid npc next plz?
DVcXRyP.png
@aeonium and @Takato, thank you for your opinion. Generally speaking, it's clear from this thread alone that Fiona means a great deal to many members of our community. We ask everyone to please respect that and let people be happy. Regarding physical traits and "deformities", I should also remind everyone about our rules on discrimination, [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005879886-Harassment#DH]which can be found here[/url][/b]. [br] [quote][b][size=4]Discrimination & Hatred[/size][/b] This includes but is not limited to content or links to content which promotes discrimination or hatred of or insultingly refers to: [LIST] [*]Any race, nation, or culture [*]Any aspect of sexual orientation or gender identity [*]Religions or religious figures [*]Real-world political figures [*]Physical or mental disabilities [/LIST][/quote]
@aeonium and @Takato, thank you for your opinion.

Generally speaking, it's clear from this thread alone that Fiona means a great deal to many members of our community. We ask everyone to please respect that and let people be happy.

Regarding physical traits and "deformities", I should also remind everyone about our rules on discrimination, which can be found here.

Quote:
Discrimination & Hatred

This includes but is not limited to content or links to content which promotes discrimination or hatred of or insultingly refers to:
  • Any race, nation, or culture
  • Any aspect of sexual orientation or gender identity
  • Religions or religious figures
  • Real-world political figures
  • Physical or mental disabilities
Fiona appeals to my inner crazy cat lady
Fiona appeals to my inner crazy cat lady
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
All right, folks. Posts have been removed in order to get the thread back on track.

Fiona is trans. We have rules about discrimination. It is not necessary or warranted to invalidate, dismiss, or otherwise comment in a manner discriminatory towards gender identity. Let people be happy.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
All right, folks. Posts have been removed in order to get the thread back on track.

Fiona is trans. We have rules about discrimination. It is not necessary or warranted to invalidate, dismiss, or otherwise comment in a manner discriminatory towards gender identity. Let people be happy.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
thank you @Aequorin for dealing with this situation and deleting the rude comments. it's really sad to see that people are arguing over a pixelated character's gender identity ;;
thank you @Aequorin for dealing with this situation and deleting the rude comments. it's really sad to see that people are arguing over a pixelated character's gender identity ;;
I'm super excited for Fiona's new mechanics!! I'm honestly really bad about keeping up with my familiar bonding, and hopefully she'll be just the trick to get me really into it!! I'm also BEYOND excited to have her as a character bringing in some transwoman rep. I'm excited to see how her character plays out.

I LOVE how she looks in the art we've been shown, her colors are so pretty!! I can't wait for people to hatch bootlegs of her like folks did with Roundsey. I really can't.

Fiona............ She said trans rights. Ma'am... 8')
I'm super excited for Fiona's new mechanics!! I'm honestly really bad about keeping up with my familiar bonding, and hopefully she'll be just the trick to get me really into it!! I'm also BEYOND excited to have her as a character bringing in some transwoman rep. I'm excited to see how her character plays out.

I LOVE how she looks in the art we've been shown, her colors are so pretty!! I can't wait for people to hatch bootlegs of her like folks did with Roundsey. I really can't.

Fiona............ She said trans rights. Ma'am... 8')
GfdOpRB.png
FRT+3 EST
Leviathan He/Him
Wasteland Radio Hatchery
ICG6XZr.png
GfdOpRB.png
okayyy, but, like, can we please have her earrings?? or all of her apparel for that matter?

also, yayy, i can finally be motivated to bond with my fams.
okayyy, but, like, can we please have her earrings?? or all of her apparel for that matter?

also, yayy, i can finally be motivated to bond with my fams.
laV4cLs.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22