Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I love everything about her so much that I keep going back to her just in case she has more for me to do. T_T
I love everything about her so much that I keep going back to her just in case she has more for me to do. T_T
i'm laughing at the fact that we have a skydancer NPC named fiona now, as i've had a skydancer named fiona in my lair for a couple of years now!

when i first saw her in the dev update or whatever i was like WAIT A SECOND, THAT'S MY BRAND!!!
i'm laughing at the fact that we have a skydancer NPC named fiona now, as i've had a skydancer named fiona in my lair for a couple of years now!

when i first saw her in the dev update or whatever i was like WAIT A SECOND, THAT'S MY BRAND!!!
SO many thoughts on this lovely girl...

Firstly, I'm gonna end up with SO many more familiars in my wishlist and I already have more familiars than I can put on dragons so... RIP me, I guess. But the system is super neat.

I am a little sad that the feats are almost all dependent on bonds with a pair of familiars because of how hard it makes it to achieve, but I do think that's the point. So that's a tiny squabble that is just part of the game.

Her design is lovely and I REALLY wish all the canon dergs had official scrys or something, both for art and breeding purposes. But I guess part of the fun is trying to figure it out.

Also, lastly, I know this has been said a million times, but... dude, I'm a trans guy, and I'm unspeakably happy to know there's trans and NB (SCRIBBLES my baby, how'd I not know?!?! Freakin' awsome.) canon dragons here. I have MANY trans dergs in my lair, but it's nice to see them in canon.
SO many thoughts on this lovely girl...

Firstly, I'm gonna end up with SO many more familiars in my wishlist and I already have more familiars than I can put on dragons so... RIP me, I guess. But the system is super neat.

I am a little sad that the feats are almost all dependent on bonds with a pair of familiars because of how hard it makes it to achieve, but I do think that's the point. So that's a tiny squabble that is just part of the game.

Her design is lovely and I REALLY wish all the canon dergs had official scrys or something, both for art and breeding purposes. But I guess part of the fun is trying to figure it out.

Also, lastly, I know this has been said a million times, but... dude, I'm a trans guy, and I'm unspeakably happy to know there's trans and NB (SCRIBBLES my baby, how'd I not know?!?! Freakin' awsome.) canon dragons here. I have MANY trans dergs in my lair, but it's nice to see them in canon.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/RPGXPWZ.png[/img] Look what familiar she had for flattery for me today! I'd never usually get to bond with a Light Sprite, this is amazing.
RPGXPWZ.png

Look what familiar she had for flattery for me today! I'd never usually get to bond with a Light Sprite, this is amazing.
She is amazing and i totally did not grab the background image to use as my new desktop background.
She is amazing and i totally did not grab the background image to use as my new desktop background.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

she's boring
never been into familiars
she's boring
never been into familiars
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
I love the fact I can now "complete" my bestiary without having to own every single familiar! I am a completionist at heart, however, with Fr, I just had to be reasonable because well, there is NO way I could ever afford a boolean or any of the KS familiars. Unless I found someone who was VERY generous and would sell me the KS familiars for their original pricing. I'll never forget how my heart broke realizing I'd most likely am never going to own a bonefiend, oof...I also got a dragon that would go great with a golden idol and who knows perhaps when I'm in a more finically stable situation I can go and obtain them. Plus now awakened familiars stay in the bestiary I love the fact I can now "complete" my bestiary which makes my little completionists heart very happy

as for the gender change scroll, that literally has nothing to do with people/staff being against trans dragons, but more so in the fact it'd make the game "easier" which imo opinion is a bit bogus since FR is only as easy or as hard as you yourself want it to be. I'm in favor of gender change scrolls that work on dragons that haven't been bred but when they do have offspring it wouldn't work on them, that way the code for lineages can remain untouched but yeah that is of topic. So i'll leave it at that
I love the fact I can now "complete" my bestiary without having to own every single familiar! I am a completionist at heart, however, with Fr, I just had to be reasonable because well, there is NO way I could ever afford a boolean or any of the KS familiars. Unless I found someone who was VERY generous and would sell me the KS familiars for their original pricing. I'll never forget how my heart broke realizing I'd most likely am never going to own a bonefiend, oof...I also got a dragon that would go great with a golden idol and who knows perhaps when I'm in a more finically stable situation I can go and obtain them. Plus now awakened familiars stay in the bestiary I love the fact I can now "complete" my bestiary which makes my little completionists heart very happy

as for the gender change scroll, that literally has nothing to do with people/staff being against trans dragons, but more so in the fact it'd make the game "easier" which imo opinion is a bit bogus since FR is only as easy or as hard as you yourself want it to be. I'm in favor of gender change scrolls that work on dragons that haven't been bred but when they do have offspring it wouldn't work on them, that way the code for lineages can remain untouched but yeah that is of topic. So i'll leave it at that
DVcXRyP.png
Remember that time when we thought Fiona will come in a few or a lot of months from now?
Remember that time when we thought Fiona will come in a few or a lot of months from now?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22