Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] trans RIGHTS
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-23 11:01:05:
Severynn wrote on 2020-01-23 10:54:15:
I see some people say she's trans?

She is.
trans RIGHTS
9mjyPzr.png

Lore Shop | Gao Doodle Shop

Friend's Shops: Lore | Art | Art |
[new york 1920's gangster voice] I'm postin' 'ere
I LOVE her, I'm really happy to have a trans character as a trans person myself aaa, I also enjoy familiars and I'm happy to see an expanded mechanic for them!!! This my be my special eye love talking, but I do kind of think it would be neat if she had goat eyes, that would really fit with the familiar theme and we don't have any npcs with special eyes [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
I LOVE her, I'm really happy to have a trans character as a trans person myself aaa, I also enjoy familiars and I'm happy to see an expanded mechanic for them!!!

This my be my special eye love talking, but I do kind of think it would be neat if she had goat eyes, that would really fit with the familiar theme and we don't have any npcs with special eyes
Anomaly
→ Multiple System
→ They/Them
→ +3 FRT
→ Multi-Gaze + Special Eye Fanatic
Dragons for sale, 8kt, dm us!
sorry our dragon rep looks scary rn, they're a wip their tert is temporary!
Just a note on forum moderation, some comments that could be read as discriminating or potentially derailing, as well as the comments replying to them, have been removed.
Just a note on forum moderation, some comments that could be read as discriminating or potentially derailing, as well as the comments replying to them, have been removed.
As someone with over 750 awakened familiars - i will take all her gifts
As someone with over 750 awakened familiars - i will take all her gifts
I'm excited about the recolours!
I'm excited about the recolours!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
I am so freaking jazzed for recolors of familiars, omg.
I am so freaking jazzed for recolors of familiars, omg.
You all laughed at me and the other users who bounded with all of their familiars every day. Who’s laughing now >:3 also trans rights [emoji=heart size=1]
You all laughed at me and the other users who bounded with all of their familiars every day. Who’s laughing now >:3

also trans rights
Fiona and all the support surrounding her introduction really warms my heart. I hope she knows how loved she is <3
Fiona and all the support surrounding her introduction really warms my heart. I hope she knows how loved she is <3
RaKJWjA.png » Winter
» she/her
» Wishlist!
» Fodderlocke
Yr0dYV1.png
I like the concept, and recolors seem nice but uh

Can we please get a tab or at least a filter for familiars we've awakened but don't have? I've awakened 705 familiars, but I know I'm missing a stone borer I gave away after I awakened it I and it haunts me that I might be missing something else, and I don't have a way to filter that out. Though I am excited about the feature, this would exacerbate the problem.

Or maybe it's just already there and I don't know how to do it, but I played with and still couldn't get that borer to pop up unless I specifically looked for it.
I like the concept, and recolors seem nice but uh

Can we please get a tab or at least a filter for familiars we've awakened but don't have? I've awakened 705 familiars, but I know I'm missing a stone borer I gave away after I awakened it I and it haunts me that I might be missing something else, and I don't have a way to filter that out. Though I am excited about the feature, this would exacerbate the problem.

Or maybe it's just already there and I don't know how to do it, but I played with and still couldn't get that borer to pop up unless I specifically looked for it.
I LOVE Fiona so much, and I'm currently trying to pinpoint her genes to try and fandragon her. Closest I can find rn is Turquoise Savannah/Sunshine Blend and then I think she has Underbelly as a tert...? Still checking though bc something seems slightly off abt the scry I have color-wise.

EDIT: I think her tert might be stained. I really hope her tert isn't stained. Trying to figure out her colors with that would be a nightmare.

EDIT 2: It is stained. It's definitely stained. Oh boy.
I LOVE Fiona so much, and I'm currently trying to pinpoint her genes to try and fandragon her. Closest I can find rn is Turquoise Savannah/Sunshine Blend and then I think she has Underbelly as a tert...? Still checking though bc something seems slightly off abt the scry I have color-wise.

EDIT: I think her tert might be stained. I really hope her tert isn't stained. Trying to figure out her colors with that would be a nightmare.

EDIT 2: It is stained. It's definitely stained. Oh boy.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22