Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
I am so freaking jazzed for recolors of familiars, omg.
I am so freaking jazzed for recolors of familiars, omg.
You all laughed at me and the other users who bounded with all of their familiars every day. Who’s laughing now >:3 also trans rights [emoji=heart size=1]
You all laughed at me and the other users who bounded with all of their familiars every day. Who’s laughing now >:3

also trans rights
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
Fiona and all the support surrounding her introduction really warms my heart. I hope she knows how loved she is <3
Fiona and all the support surrounding her introduction really warms my heart. I hope she knows how loved she is <3
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
I like the concept, and recolors seem nice but uh

Can we please get a tab or at least a filter for familiars we've awakened but don't have? I've awakened 705 familiars, but I know I'm missing a stone borer I gave away after I awakened it I and it haunts me that I might be missing something else, and I don't have a way to filter that out. Though I am excited about the feature, this would exacerbate the problem.

Or maybe it's just already there and I don't know how to do it, but I played with and still couldn't get that borer to pop up unless I specifically looked for it.
I like the concept, and recolors seem nice but uh

Can we please get a tab or at least a filter for familiars we've awakened but don't have? I've awakened 705 familiars, but I know I'm missing a stone borer I gave away after I awakened it I and it haunts me that I might be missing something else, and I don't have a way to filter that out. Though I am excited about the feature, this would exacerbate the problem.

Or maybe it's just already there and I don't know how to do it, but I played with and still couldn't get that borer to pop up unless I specifically looked for it.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I LOVE Fiona so much, and I'm currently trying to pinpoint her genes to try and fandragon her. Closest I can find rn is Turquoise Savannah/Sunshine Blend and then I think she has Underbelly as a tert...? Still checking though bc something seems slightly off abt the scry I have color-wise.

EDIT: I think her tert might be stained. I really hope her tert isn't stained. Trying to figure out her colors with that would be a nightmare.

EDIT 2: It is stained. It's definitely stained. Oh boy.
I LOVE Fiona so much, and I'm currently trying to pinpoint her genes to try and fandragon her. Closest I can find rn is Turquoise Savannah/Sunshine Blend and then I think she has Underbelly as a tert...? Still checking though bc something seems slightly off abt the scry I have color-wise.

EDIT: I think her tert might be stained. I really hope her tert isn't stained. Trying to figure out her colors with that would be a nightmare.

EDIT 2: It is stained. It's definitely stained. Oh boy.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] Oh! Oh! I just saw this in the announcement thread and had to track it down! Thank you!
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-23 11:01:05:
Severynn wrote on 2020-01-23 10:54:15:
I see some people say she's trans?

She is.

Oh! Oh! I just saw this in the announcement thread and had to track it down! Thank you!
don't like my dragons
I absolutely adore her!!! As a trans dude myself I just... gosh hearing that it was official makes me SO happy???
I absolutely adore her!!! As a trans dude myself I just... gosh hearing that it was official makes me SO happy???
EiyvCa3.pngjcaoTSI.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngopqC37U.pngdz9CpZG.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] YES YES YES YES YES AAAAAA
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-23 11:01:05:
Severynn wrote on 2020-01-23 10:54:15:
I see some people say she's trans?

She is.
YES YES YES YES YES AAAAAA
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I'm super excited to see recolours, and it's really nice to have more use for familiars. I'm stoked![emoji=banescale love size=1] It's also really nice to see a site that commits to LGBT rep rather than playing the "maybe they are, maybe they aren't" game. It's a little thing, but it means so much to so many people. A big thank you from me.
I'm super excited to see recolours, and it's really nice to have more use for familiars. I'm stoked!
It's also really nice to see a site that commits to LGBT rep rather than playing the "maybe they are, maybe they aren't" game. It's a little thing, but it means so much to so many people. A big thank you from me.
6ntc1cC.jpg
I'm excited to have a reason to bond with familiars. It's always felt pretty pointless to me, even with the chest rewards, but this gives me an actual, tangible goal to work towards. I'll be one of those people who are super far behind but I'm still looking forward to the feats and recolors!

I also definitely haven't been grinning like an idiot since Aequorin confirmed Fiona is trans
I'm excited to have a reason to bond with familiars. It's always felt pretty pointless to me, even with the chest rewards, but this gives me an actual, tangible goal to work towards. I'll be one of those people who are super far behind but I'm still looking forward to the feats and recolors!

I also definitely haven't been grinning like an idiot since Aequorin confirmed Fiona is trans
wmI4zZE.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22