Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ew. Monday release
1 2 3 4 5 6
i'm calculating it at starting 5:30 for me
annoyingly timed, i'm free about that time, and of course servers'll be slow for a good hour or five after the release if gaos are anything to go by
annoyingly timed, i'm free about that time, and of course servers'll be slow for a good hour or five after the release if gaos are anything to go by
[quote name="AstraLily" date="2019-12-08 09:05:59" ] The way I look at it I'll have something to look forward to at the end of a long day! [/quote]
AstraLily wrote on 2019-12-08 09:05:59:
The way I look at it I'll have something to look forward to at the end of a long day!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="iiSwizzle" date="2019-12-08 09:10:14" ] [quote name="AstraLily" date="2019-12-08 09:05:59" ] The way I look at it I'll have something to look forward to at the end of a long day! [/quote] this [/quote] Absolutely [s]I might take a peek at lunch break though[/s]
iiSwizzle wrote on 2019-12-08 09:10:14:
The way I look at it I'll have something to look forward to at the end of a long day!
this
Absolutely
I might take a peek at lunch break though
[quote name="Falinks" date="2019-12-08 13:19:06" ] i'm calculating it at starting 5:30 for me annoyingly timed, i'm free about that time, and of course servers'll be slow for a good hour or five after the release if gaos are anything to go by [/quote] [color=15478b]Since the Gaoler release was during the anniversary, I doubt it'll be quite so laggy, since less people will be aware of the event/it isn't the first. Luckily, the timing is perfect for me! I'll be free for the entire day, save for the routine cleaning and miscellaneous activities (hopefully not much'll pop up unexpectedly. It's been a little hectic as of late).[/color]
Falinks wrote on 2019-12-08 13:19:06:
Since the Gaoler release was during the anniversary, I doubt it'll be quite so laggy, since less people will be aware of the event/it isn't the first.

Luckily, the timing is perfect for me! I'll be free for the entire day, save for the routine cleaning and miscellaneous activities (hopefully not much'll pop up unexpectedly. It's been a little hectic as of late).

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I’m glad for the timing. That means I can actually get things done with my day and enjoy it later instead of being distracted by FR all day and getting nothing accomplished.
I’m glad for the timing. That means I can actually get things done with my day and enjoy it later instead of being distracted by FR all day and getting nothing accomplished.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
I'm happy with the release time [emoji=spiral happy size=1] Most things get released on the weekends (not just FR things) and as somebody that works weekends, it's nice that I get to actually see this one.
I'm happy with the release time
Most things get released on the weekends (not just FR things) and as somebody that works weekends, it's nice that I get to actually see this one.
7dfa0034721be53ddadc4852082d7a88b67a5f87.png2495fe858eaa66d6b44d62067764812ff0ed81a8.pngf9d47f5e3beac2bf41f71035895b8c574bb7c2b6.pngWishlist
[quote name="AstraLily" date="2019-12-08 09:05:59" ] The way I look at it I'll have something to look forward to at the end of a long day! [/quote] Let it brighten you're Monday evening after a harrowing day! [s]Seriously though, I'm super excited![/s]

Let it brighten you're Monday evening after a harrowing day!
Seriously though, I'm super excited!
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
Knowing my wacky sleep schedule, I will likely be just waking up at that time, lol. I am FR +2, for reference.
Knowing my wacky sleep schedule, I will likely be just waking up at that time, lol. I am FR +2, for reference.
For releases where we might see a lot of traffic or need a lot of customer service, we like to have our engineers and community management around for the day. Weekdays are best for that for us!
For releases where we might see a lot of traffic or need a lot of customer service, we like to have our engineers and community management around for the day. Weekdays are best for that for us!
I'm happy for a Monday release!
Mondays at work are always hyper stressful and I always end up taking lunch late or not taking lunch at all and the release gives me an excuse to not get lost in the little details of the retail machine I work for and and take my lunch so I can be almost on time for the release!
I'm still on the hype train.
I'm happy for a Monday release!
Mondays at work are always hyper stressful and I always end up taking lunch late or not taking lunch at all and the release gives me an excuse to not get lost in the little details of the retail machine I work for and and take my lunch so I can be almost on time for the release!
I'm still on the hype train.
8DQjzsH.jpg
she/her
FR +2
friendly neighborhood gremlin
Lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6