Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ew. Monday release
1 2 3 4 5 6
This is one of the two only reasons why I'm glad next week is finals for me lmao. 1) I'll be done with the semester, and 2) both of my M/W classes' finals are on wednesday and not monday so I get to experience whatever fun happens on monday here
This is one of the two only reasons why I'm glad next week is finals for me lmao. 1) I'll be done with the semester, and 2) both of my M/W classes' finals are on wednesday and not monday so I get to experience whatever fun happens on monday here
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
[quote name="Eindride" date="2019-12-08 10:14:04" ] 7-8pm for me so I aint complaining. Nyehehe [/quote] Yeap, same here! :D Don't have work on Mondays anyway, so tomorrow will be a slow day for me, I guess! xD
Eindride wrote on 2019-12-08 10:14:04:
7-8pm for me so I aint complaining. Nyehehe
Yeap, same here! :D Don't have work on Mondays anyway, so tomorrow will be a slow day for me, I guess! xD
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
The timing is perfect for me! Nothing ever works for everybody.
The timing is perfect for me! Nothing ever works for everybody.
td9UiZS.png
I think it is pretty good. Of course I will be in class for a little more after it finishes. But I have something to look at during transportation! It is also before the exam week so perfect timing and little something to enjoy.
I think it is pretty good. Of course I will be in class for a little more after it finishes. But I have something to look at during transportation! It is also before the exam week so perfect timing and little something to enjoy.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
It's at 19 :00 for me , so literally at the end of the day
It's at 19 :00 for me , so literally at the end of the day
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
[quote name="azhdrake" date="2019-12-08 09:08:25" ] Edit: the release time might be intentional to try and prevent the servers from being overwhelmed again. [/quote] I think the same, even better if that IS the reason
azhdrake wrote on 2019-12-08 09:08:25:
Edit: the release time might be intentional to try and prevent the servers from being overwhelmed again.

I think the same, even better if that IS the reason
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
During lunch for me, so can check things out for a bit. Then only 2 classes after can peek in once in a while. It will be fun, super excited.
During lunch for me, so can check things out for a bit. Then only 2 classes after can peek in once in a while. It will be fun, super excited.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
I see it as a reward for doing my final for that day!
I see it as a reward for doing my final for that day!
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
they probably plan to release it a little before winter break to catch everyone who has free time before we're busy with the holidays, i assume :0
they probably plan to release it a little before winter break to catch everyone who has free time before we're busy with the holidays, i assume :0
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
I probably won't be able to actually see them until Tuesday, since I'll be super busy at school tomorrow and have no internet access at home- so i'm pretty bummed ;;
I probably won't be able to actually see them until Tuesday, since I'll be super busy at school tomorrow and have no internet access at home- so i'm pretty bummed ;;
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6