Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ew. Monday release
1 2 3 4 5 6
The maintenance will be happening just some hour after my classes end, so for me it's an absolute win ;P
The maintenance will be happening just some hour after my classes end, so for me it's an absolute win ;P
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
[quote name="AstraLily" date="2019-12-08 09:05:59" ] The way I look at it I'll have something to look forward to at the end of a long day! [/quote] Mmmmhhmmmm~! For me, they're happening just after lunch.
AstraLily wrote on 2019-12-08 09:05:59:
The way I look at it I'll have something to look forward to at the end of a long day!

Mmmmhhmmmm~!

For me, they're happening just after lunch.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
It works amazing for me, since I recently moved back in with my parents for reasons and I'm currently out of a job.
It works amazing for me, since I recently moved back in with my parents for reasons and I'm currently out of a job.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[quote name="FOXHOUND" date="2019-12-08 09:16:37" ] I'm in college and will be in class when they come out. Damn. Oh well, I guess it's something to look forward to/check in on between taking notes. [/quote] This. Could be worse tho.
FOXHOUND wrote on 2019-12-08 09:16:37:
I'm in college and will be in class when they come out. Damn. Oh well, I guess it's something to look forward to/check in on between taking notes.
This. Could be worse tho.
TBD
I have the dentist on monday ;u;

So this will be something nice to keep my mind of bills and health...so expensive...
I have the dentist on monday ;u;

So this will be something nice to keep my mind of bills and health...so expensive...
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
thank the lord mondays are half days
that means if it is an ancient i can continue to fangirl over it after school
thank the lord mondays are half days
that means if it is an ancient i can continue to fangirl over it after school
I'll be lurking on Monday but i'm gonna be to busy with online finals to do anything [emoji=eliminate size=1]
I'll be lurking on Monday but i'm gonna be to busy with online finals to do anything
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
My partner is off on Monday so he'll be able to enjoy them with me, so I'm quite happy they're releasing that day. Otherwise if they had released today he would have been at work and wouldn't be coming home until late into the morning.

If they are a breed I'm excited about I wanna be able to have someone to scream about it with than be at home alone that day ~
My partner is off on Monday so he'll be able to enjoy them with me, so I'm quite happy they're releasing that day. Otherwise if they had released today he would have been at work and wouldn't be coming home until late into the morning.

If they are a breed I'm excited about I wanna be able to have someone to scream about it with than be at home alone that day ~
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
I'm happy with it. Monday is my off of work lol
I'm happy with it. Monday is my off of work lol
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
For me it's at 6:30-7pm so I'm fine with that. At least I'll have something to do and won't be bored all day waiting for the update.
For me it's at 6:30-7pm so I'm fine with that. At least I'll have something to do and won't be bored all day waiting for the update.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
1 2 3 4 5 6