Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There's maintenance tomorrow
1 2 3 4
It's probably just but fixes, but I just wanted to let everyone know in case you didn't see it.

cool new thing maybe????
It's probably just but fixes, but I just wanted to let everyone know in case you didn't see it.

cool new thing maybe????
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
oooo if it's a new thing i'm gonna be so hype
oooo if it's a new thing i'm gonna be so hype
queen_katoe.gif
It's probably just routine fixes, but I would be so excited if the map update is coming soon.
It's probably just routine fixes, but I would be so excited if the map update is coming soon.
The Empyreal Library
I always try to keep my hopes down because 9 times outta 10 they're just bug fixes/improvements.

But still, a little part of me always wishes for a new dragon..

EDIT:
I always forget the map's getting redone >>
That'd be pretty neat as well <3
I always try to keep my hopes down because 9 times outta 10 they're just bug fixes/improvements.

But still, a little part of me always wishes for a new dragon..

EDIT:
I always forget the map's getting redone >>
That'd be pretty neat as well <3
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
[quote name="Wyndolen" date="2019-11-19 19:08:20" ] It's probably just routine fixes, but I would be so excited if the map update is coming soon. [/quote] I'm really excited for that too! I've always loved the world of Sornieth, and am raring to see it in greater detail (or updated to add regions implied by some of the newer venues, like giving Lightning a savannah near the border.) That said, [I]maybe[/I] something will come out? It'll have been a week since the last release, which is prime ground for something new, but we had a gene release two weeks ago (so I'm not expecting anything major), and Rockbreaker's is starting on the 24th, so we might not see a news update until then.
Wyndolen wrote on 2019-11-19 19:08:20:
I'm really excited for that too! I've always loved the world of Sornieth, and am raring to see it in greater detail (or updated to add regions implied by some of the newer venues, like giving Lightning a savannah near the border.)

That said, maybe something will come out? It'll have been a week since the last release, which is prime ground for something new, but we had a gene release two weeks ago (so I'm not expecting anything major), and Rockbreaker's is starting on the 24th, so we might not see a news update until then.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
probably gonna involve eliminates in the mire
probably gonna involve eliminates in the mire
poem shop
writing prompts
i just want coliseum pvp
i just want coliseum pvp
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
YOU GUYS. I'M REALLY HOPING IT'S THE MAP UPDATE.

Did you notice that they randomly increased the lair cap a week ago? That might have been prep for the map update, since we're getting new lair locations unlocked through expansions.

I also noticed that the timing of the maintenance is much later than usual... possibly because they want all staff to be awake/online? And as @Laluzi mentioned, it's been a week since the last update so the timing fits for another update.

It's probably nothing but I am really excited!
YOU GUYS. I'M REALLY HOPING IT'S THE MAP UPDATE.

Did you notice that they randomly increased the lair cap a week ago? That might have been prep for the map update, since we're getting new lair locations unlocked through expansions.

I also noticed that the timing of the maintenance is much later than usual... possibly because they want all staff to be awake/online? And as @Laluzi mentioned, it's been a week since the last update so the timing fits for another update.

It's probably nothing but I am really excited!
30 minute maintenance? Seems like nothing out of the norm

Guys don't jinx it
30 minute maintenance? Seems like nothing out of the norm

Guys don't jinx it
OWLYNX LET ME DREAM!!!

You're right though, the 30 minute thing does make it seem less likely...
OWLYNX LET ME DREAM!!!

You're right though, the 30 minute thing does make it seem less likely...
1 2 3 4