Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There's maintenance tomorrow
1 2 3 4
it's over now lol
it's over now lol
O.O Ping me as Flightstorm9, not Flightstorm

Check out my LAIR PURGE SALE!
[quote name="scared" date="2019-11-19 19:37:14" ] i just want coliseum pvp [/quote] The PVP Friend Battle beta is absolutely not something we would spring on you -- we'll be very open with the scheduling on that. [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
scared wrote on 2019-11-19 19:37:14:
i just want coliseum pvp

The PVP Friend Battle beta is absolutely not something we would spring on you -- we'll be very open with the scheduling on that.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-11-20 09:27:58" ] [quote name="scared" date="2019-11-19 19:37:14" ] i just want coliseum pvp [/quote] The PVP Friend Battle beta is absolutely not something we would spring on you -- we'll be very open with the scheduling on that. [emoji=tundra happy size=1] [/quote] ..Are you saying this maintenance is a surprise update..??
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-11-20 09:27:58:
scared wrote on 2019-11-19 19:37:14:
i just want coliseum pvp

The PVP Friend Battle beta is absolutely not something we would spring on you -- we'll be very open with the scheduling on that.
..Are you saying this maintenance is a surprise update..??
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
so, did anything happen that anyone can see?
so, did anything happen that anyone can see?
@nika
not that i can see, no. i'm assuming it was just bug fixes, like most of the maintenances that take only 30 minutes
@nika
not that i can see, no. i'm assuming it was just bug fixes, like most of the maintenances that take only 30 minutes
41566414p.png | AiaAKNt.png | YXSh3ej.gif
[quote name="GardenSnail" date="2019-11-20 10:08:21" ] ..Are you saying this maintenance is a surprise update..?? [/quote] No, it's just that the PVP update is something that would be talked about in status-update news posts before it actually happened. They do need beta testers for coli features, historically. But the idea is that we'll know when that one's coming. Edit: Because I can't read 'beta' right there in the post. xD
GardenSnail wrote on 2019-11-20 10:08:21:
..Are you saying this maintenance is a surprise update..??
No, it's just that the PVP update is something that would be talked about in status-update news posts before it actually happened. They do need beta testers for coli features, historically. But the idea is that we'll know when that one's coming.

Edit: Because I can't read 'beta' right there in the post. xD
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
1 2 3 4