Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There's maintenance tomorrow
1 2 3 4
It's only a half an hour, so doubt it's gonna be anything huge lol.
It's only a half an hour, so doubt it's gonna be anything huge lol.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Probably just regular maintenance, nothing huge!
Probably just regular maintenance, nothing huge!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Seems like pre-fest fixes, but fests are always a reason to be excited anyways!
Seems like pre-fest fixes, but fests are always a reason to be excited anyways!
Like others have said, it's probably just routine maintenance. But I love the hype, let's all cross our fingers!
Like others have said, it's probably just routine maintenance. But I love the hype, let's all cross our fingers!
td9UiZS.png
*slowly crosses fingers and hopes it's going to be something exciting*
*slowly crosses fingers and hopes it's going to be something exciting*

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="scared" date="2019-11-19 19:37:14" ] i just want coliseum pvp [/quote] PLEASE, I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR PVP.
scared wrote on 2019-11-19 19:37:14:
i just want coliseum pvp
PLEASE, I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR PVP.
RYAN.png
Maybe they're releasing [item=Woodland Turkey] ...it's about that time of year!
Maybe they're releasing Woodland Turkey ...it's about that time of year!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
everyone always says this, i swear.

there's no way it can be anything big. sorry to break it to you, but stop getting your hopes up. it's only routine stuff, sadly.

the big big updates have much longer maintenance as they gotta check everything's going alright. the ones i remember... gaolers took hours to get in, and another, older one (though i don't remember what- maybe roundsey?) was also nice and lengthy.

there's no way it can be anything big. sorry to break it to you, but stop getting your hopes up. it's only routine stuff, sadly.

the big big updates have much longer maintenance as they gotta check everything's going alright. the ones i remember... gaolers took hours to get in, and another, older one (though i don't remember what- maybe roundsey?) was also nice and lengthy.
[quote name="Zlhzlh" date="2019-11-20 08:51:49" ] everyone always says this, i swear. there's no way it can be anything big. sorry to break it to you, but stop getting your hopes up. it's only routine stuff, sadly. the big big updates have much longer maintenance as they gotta check everything's going alright. the ones i remember... gaolers took hours to get in, and another, older one (though i don't remember what- maybe roundsey?) was also nice and lengthy. [/quote] ^^^ this rarely does it ever turn out to be an actual interesting announcement, but it's most likely just bug fixes :P
Zlhzlh wrote on 2019-11-20 08:51:49:

^^^ this

rarely does it ever turn out to be an actual interesting announcement, but it's most likely just bug fixes :P
it's over now lol
it's over now lol
poem shop
writing prompts
1 2 3 4