Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There's maintenance tomorrow
1 2 3 4
Scheduled maintenance is usually nothing. Don't overhype, you'll just disappoint yourself.
Scheduled maintenance is usually nothing. Don't overhype, you'll just disappoint yourself.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Probably in preparation for the earth festival
Probably in preparation for the earth festival
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Weeelllllll, they could just have the map update ready to go with the click of a button and it might only have to reboot. although I assume it can't be that simple
Weeelllllll, they could just have the map update ready to go with the click of a button and it might only have to reboot. although I assume it can't be that simple
Eh. I find it's better to go into these expecting nothing. Way, WAY less disappointment that way.
Eh. I find it's better to go into these expecting nothing. Way, WAY less disappointment that way.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Rexcaliburr" date="2019-11-19 19:49:50" ] Scheduled maintenance is usually nothing. Don't overhype, you'll just disappoint yourself. [/quote] Yepyep! Regular maintenance is needed on a site to fix bugs, iron glitches out, and generally keep the site clean and not like messy spaghetti :D
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2019-11-19 19:49:50:
Yepyep! Regular maintenance is needed on a site to fix bugs, iron glitches out, and generally keep the site clean and not like messy spaghetti :D
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
LAIR UPDATE 100 MORE SPACES cuz c’mon ten was just a teaser
LAIR UPDATE 100 MORE SPACES cuz c’mon ten was just a teaser
Participation.png6ZO43b3.png
It's at an unusual time tho, no?
I mean. Usually it's at around 6?
It's at an unusual time tho, no?
I mean. Usually it's at around 6?

If it is not the map revamp itself I hope at least we'll be getting an update about that soon. The last news we got about that was during the anniversary nearly half a year ago. But echoing some others; 9 out of 10 times it is nothing, so I am trying to not get my hopes up too much ^^' [quote name="Rabigrace" date="2019-11-19 20:08:45" ] *crosses fingers* c’mon adventure mode... [/quote] Oh, I would absolutely love that! I've been waiting for 6.5 years for adventure mode! But I doubt we'll be getting such a big new feature, without at least one preview in a dev update.
If it is not the map revamp itself I hope at least we'll be getting an update about that soon. The last news we got about that was during the anniversary nearly half a year ago.

But echoing some others; 9 out of 10 times it is nothing, so I am trying to not get my hopes up too much ^^'

Rabigrace wrote on 2019-11-19 20:08:45:
*crosses fingers* c’mon adventure mode...

Oh, I would absolutely love that! I've been waiting for 6.5 years for adventure mode! But I doubt we'll be getting such a big new feature, without at least one preview in a dev update.
The map is already "overdue" so I hope we get that soon. I'm really hoping it's late because they're adding unique banner art to each region!

We're also due for a Community Update though which I expect to be the next "new" thing. They'll be bringing back Q&A with it so at least CU posts will be interesting now.
The map is already "overdue" so I hope we get that soon. I'm really hoping it's late because they're adding unique banner art to each region!

We're also due for a Community Update though which I expect to be the next "new" thing. They'll be bringing back Q&A with it so at least CU posts will be interesting now.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
:D We're expecting just regular maintenance. It'd be nice to be wrong.
:D We're expecting just regular maintenance. It'd be nice to be wrong.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 3 4