Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weirdest time you’ve been on FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sometimes I'll stay up to the wee hours only for hatching nests right after rollover
Sometimes I'll stay up to the wee hours only for hatching nests right after rollover
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
Once while visiting my late grandma. We lived in separate states for a reason. Well, she was one of those "anything fantasy or fictitious are gateways to the devil" types (seriously, I had to hide an Eevee pokemon card my cousin gave me on that trip XD). She was in the middle of talking about how dragons (supposedly in the bible, but that's a huge book I'll have to comb through to be sure on that one) are harbingers of the end. Wasn't about to tell her I was feeding my angsty pixel scale-babies.
Once while visiting my late grandma. We lived in separate states for a reason. Well, she was one of those "anything fantasy or fictitious are gateways to the devil" types (seriously, I had to hide an Eevee pokemon card my cousin gave me on that trip XD). She was in the middle of talking about how dragons (supposedly in the bible, but that's a huge book I'll have to comb through to be sure on that one) are harbingers of the end. Wasn't about to tell her I was feeding my angsty pixel scale-babies.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I've spent a lot of time on FR in the hospital, either because I was admitted or my sister was. It's a good timewaster when you're sick.
I've spent a lot of time on FR in the hospital, either because I was admitted or my sister was. It's a good timewaster when you're sick.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
On my DS in the middle of my econ period.
On my DS in the middle of my econ period.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[quote name="MagicmakerRose" date="2019-09-15 17:01:14" ] One time I was in a museum and they had a projection up on the wall, I logged into FR on the computer they were projecting from and nobody cared. [/quote] that sounds both hilarious and terrifying at the same time
MagicmakerRose wrote on 2019-09-15 17:01:14:
One time I was in a museum and they had a projection up on the wall, I logged into FR on the computer they were projecting from and nobody cared.

that sounds both hilarious and terrifying at the same time
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
At a buffet, most likely.
At a buffet, most likely.
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
[quote name="BathtubDoritos" date="2019-09-14 19:04:01" ] One time someone was brewing a capsule gene for me and I wanted to pick it up exactly when it was ready. I had to use my 3DS to pick it up at my grandma's house during breakfast to get it. [/quote] you can do that? damng now i really wish i had one
BathtubDoritos wrote on 2019-09-14 19:04:01:
One time someone was brewing a capsule gene for me and I wanted to pick it up exactly when it was ready. I had to use my 3DS to pick it up at my grandma's house during breakfast to get it.
you can do that? damng now i really wish i had one
- order
I used to work in a school computer lab and I'd play another pet game between classes, haha. It was blocked on the kids' computers but not mine!

Weirdest would be the airport, which isn't really very weird :P
I used to work in a school computer lab and I'd play another pet game between classes, haha. It was blocked on the kids' computers but not mine!

Weirdest would be the airport, which isn't really very weird :P
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I used to spend all of English on FR every day, instead of doing work or paying attention. Well, it was either FR itself, or working on FR art shop commissions.

I do not suggest doing what I did. I barely passed the class. Thank Plaguebringer I'm no longer in school.
I used to spend all of English on FR every day, instead of doing work or paying attention. Well, it was either FR itself, or working on FR art shop commissions.

I do not suggest doing what I did. I barely passed the class. Thank Plaguebringer I'm no longer in school.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I’m probably online in FR way too long. Because 80% of my time at work I actually spend here :I

I’m only in the forums when I’m bored or right before I go to sleep.

I coli grind when I get tattooed, Coli when waiting in the drivethru, Coli when I get my hair done, Coli while watching TV shows/movies, Coli when in the toilet. But the weirdest place I ever played FR was at a nighttime beach party, and you guessed it! I coli grind at parties too...
I’m probably online in FR way too long. Because 80% of my time at work I actually spend here :I

I’m only in the forums when I’m bored or right before I go to sleep.

I coli grind when I get tattooed, Coli when waiting in the drivethru, Coli when I get my hair done, Coli while watching TV shows/movies, Coli when in the toilet. But the weirdest place I ever played FR was at a nighttime beach party, and you guessed it! I coli grind at parties too...
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6