Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weirdest time you’ve been on FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Right before an exam, as we stood outside the hall waiting to enter the classroom. Everybody had their face buried in their notes, while I just lurked the forums and played G&G.
I had already studied the day before, so I guessed the best thing I could do was relax for a little while. It payed off in the end, too.
Right before an exam, as we stood outside the hall waiting to enter the classroom. Everybody had their face buried in their notes, while I just lurked the forums and played G&G.
I had already studied the day before, so I guessed the best thing I could do was relax for a little while. It payed off in the end, too.
I coli'd some exalt fodder during a lecture in my Computer Class
I coli'd some exalt fodder during a lecture in my Computer Class
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Y'all are liars. You know you G&G in the bathroom :-p
Y'all are liars. You know you G&G in the bathroom :-p
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
When I was getting my blood taken, to distract myself. I hate needles....
When I was getting my blood taken, to distract myself. I hate needles....
m87ieVe.png
i won the superlative for biggest gamer senior year of HS because i played FR during all my classes lmao
in my defense the classes were laughably easy
i won the superlative for biggest gamer senior year of HS because i played FR during all my classes lmao
in my defense the classes were laughably easy
iO2X60T.png
on a plane- despite the fact that there absolutely wasn’t supposed to be wifi, there Was and so i played fr several thousand feet off the ground
on a plane- despite the fact that there absolutely wasn’t supposed to be wifi, there Was and so i played fr several thousand feet off the ground
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="@Elsycl" date="2019-09-15 06:52:13" ] [quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2019-09-14 23:46:37" ] [quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2019-09-14 19:06:57" ] Always. [/quote] she says, lying in her blanket burrito and waving her phone around to keep it from overheating [/quote] why are you waving your phone lmao,just leave it alone for a couple of mins and it should be fine [/quote] I was busy levelling your girl Evlyn and didn't want to stop xD
@Elsycl wrote on 2019-09-15 06:52:13:
girlofSornieth wrote on 2019-09-14 23:46:37:
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-09-14 19:06:57:
Always.

she says, lying in her blanket burrito and waving her phone around to keep it from overheating
why are you waving your phone lmao,just leave it alone for a couple of mins and it should be fine

I was busy levelling your girl Evlyn and didn't want to stop xD
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@girlofSornieth my dood,you gotta take breaks
your phone is dying and so are you (probably)
@girlofSornieth my dood,you gotta take breaks
your phone is dying and so are you (probably)
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
I play fr way too often in school
I play fr way too often in school
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
@Elsycl
she's level 17, WORTH IT
@Elsycl
she's level 17, WORTH IT
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
1 2 3 4 5 6