Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weirdest time you’ve been on FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2019-09-14 19:06:57" ] Always. [/quote] she says, lying in her blanket burrito and waving her phone around to keep it from overheating
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-09-14 19:06:57:
Always.

she says, lying in her blanket burrito and waving her phone around to keep it from overheating
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
At the airport. I wanted to do a mass hatch and had already made a thread for it and gotten nice people to lend me nests and stuff, but I didn't realize the date I picked was the day I was returning from vacation and not the day after. And I had like 20 pairs of dergs to write on all their bios who to breed them with and who to return them to, and make crossroads and get together food packs for them and everything. I'm an adult and here I am with my laptop out trying not to let people see I'm playing on a pet site, lmao.
At the airport. I wanted to do a mass hatch and had already made a thread for it and gotten nice people to lend me nests and stuff, but I didn't realize the date I picked was the day I was returning from vacation and not the day after. And I had like 20 pairs of dergs to write on all their bios who to breed them with and who to return them to, and make crossroads and get together food packs for them and everything. I'm an adult and here I am with my laptop out trying not to let people see I'm playing on a pet site, lmao.
fKhgJHI.jpg
During a bio lecture, which resulting in me missing quite a few notes. Thankfully they were all saved!
During a bio lecture, which resulting in me missing quite a few notes. Thankfully they were all saved!
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
at the jurassic coast, my hands were covered in dirt but i wanted to get scavenging for the day done
at the jurassic coast, my hands were covered in dirt but i wanted to get scavenging for the day done
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
2 am rn with a bad cold I woke my self up by drooling to much
2 am rn with a bad cold I woke my self up by drooling to much
Feeding my dragons via my 3DS in Italy a couple of years back
Feeding my dragons via my 3DS in Italy a couple of years back
I4TUkY9.png
i was teaching a class once and it was to put on some limited time baldwin brew, i think the gaoler familiar. i thought i'd timed it to line up with my lunch break but oops. during class it is
i was teaching a class once and it was to put on some limited time baldwin brew, i think the gaoler familiar. i thought i'd timed it to line up with my lunch break but oops. during class it is
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
during class several times (only really minor things, getting inspiration for dumb doodles or daydreaming lore ideas), although i'm normally chipping away at my mobile data quite a bit to make sure there's no new notifications via forums, sometimes i'm quite ridiculous about getting online to check roundsey in vain again
during class several times (only really minor things, getting inspiration for dumb doodles or daydreaming lore ideas), although i'm normally chipping away at my mobile data quite a bit to make sure there's no new notifications via forums, sometimes i'm quite ridiculous about getting online to check roundsey in vain again
I used to play FR every day pretty much in my technology class last year LOL because the work was quite easy and I finished early often
Other than that, I've been on the beach and checked fr once?
I used to play FR every day pretty much in my technology class last year LOL because the work was quite easy and I finished early often
Other than that, I've been on the beach and checked fr once?

bannerart_2021.png
[quote name="@girlofSornieth" date="2019-09-14 23:46:37" ] [quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2019-09-14 19:06:57" ] Always. [/quote] she says, lying in her blanket burrito and waving her phone around to keep it from overheating [/quote] why are you waving your phone lmao,just leave it alone for a couple of mins and it should be fine
@girlofSornieth wrote on 2019-09-14 23:46:37:
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-09-14 19:06:57:
Always.

she says, lying in her blanket burrito and waving her phone around to keep it from overheating
why are you waving your phone lmao,just leave it alone for a couple of mins and it should be fine
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6