Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weirdest time you’ve been on FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ruminous

I’ve actually done that too! usually nothing can distract me but FR works pretty well.
@ruminous

I’ve actually done that too! usually nothing can distract me but FR works pretty well.
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
@girlofSornieth speaking of ,i gotta level up Lo and Ioh to level 25 and stone them
get Flare to level 25 as well

ive been gifted a lot of stones for lo ioh and even evlyn by this plaggie xuaifjsj ppl are too nice and i dont deserve it
@girlofSornieth speaking of ,i gotta level up Lo and Ioh to level 25 and stone them
get Flare to level 25 as well

ive been gifted a lot of stones for lo ioh and even evlyn by this plaggie xuaifjsj ppl are too nice and i dont deserve it
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
I used to have FR open while in my uni lectures. Don't recommend it, I should have been concentrating [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
I used to have FR open while in my uni lectures. Don't recommend it, I should have been concentrating
ijWAday.png
probably when i spent all night grinding pinecones in the coli for no reason whatsoever.
probably when i spent all night grinding pinecones in the coli for no reason whatsoever.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Me when last year I used the school-given chrome book to be on fr in my morning math class so I don't fall asleep.
Me when last year I used the school-given chrome book to be on fr in my morning math class so I don't fall asleep.
WEtoEVH.png
school
school
At the boarding gate of a 9-hour flight so I can feed my dragons.
At the boarding gate of a 9-hour flight so I can feed my dragons.
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Thundershower
I DID THE SAME THINK WHILE AT WORK sjlhgsjlfgh won the gen1 though!

Technically that day I partially got paid to play fr oops
@Thundershower
I DID THE SAME THINK WHILE AT WORK sjlhgsjlfgh won the gen1 though!

Technically that day I partially got paid to play fr oops
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
During work
During work
NBeoOgB.png
One time I was in a museum and they had a projection up on the wall, I logged into FR on the computer they were projecting from and nobody cared.
One time I was in a museum and they had a projection up on the wall, I logged into FR on the computer they were projecting from and nobody cared.
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6