Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Obscure broadcast message gang
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Mine's the tagline/protag's catch phrase from my favorite anime, which seems to be the most forgotten of the series' for franchise fans, and non-fans don't seem to know that any series past the first exists. My username is also a reference to the same show.
Mine's the tagline/protag's catch phrase from my favorite anime, which seems to be the most forgotten of the series' for franchise fans, and non-fans don't seem to know that any series past the first exists. My username is also a reference to the same show.
1TB4s5b.gif
r5XHsz9.gifg8SAVjp.gif
vPStQI3.gifCkbRBhK.gif
S9SNdcc.gif 3a2eEFc.gif TEIDUqh.gif
mine is from poppy, who is not in a cult, and her manager is not a cult leader
mine is from poppy, who is not in a cult, and her manager is not a cult leader
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Mine is a reference to a comedian. I think I've only had a couple people recognise or mention it ever.
Mine is a reference to a comedian. I think I've only had a couple people recognise or mention it ever.
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
Mine is from an obscure song and artist [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] all my broadcasts are actually... if anyone can guess it I'll give you a [emoji=gold star size=1]
Mine is from an obscure song and artist all my broadcasts are actually... if anyone can guess it I'll give you a
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Mine is a line buried deep in a 23-minute-long song about human evolution from a Finnish symphonic metal band. I picked it because I like it as a life philosophy and also because half the songs on the album rep Nature flight aesthetic so well.
Go listen to The Greatest Show On Earth by Nightwish, it's in there somewhere
Mine is a line buried deep in a 23-minute-long song about human evolution from a Finnish symphonic metal band. I picked it because I like it as a life philosophy and also because half the songs on the album rep Nature flight aesthetic so well.
Go listen to The Greatest Show On Earth by Nightwish, it's in there somewhere
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Mine’s from a relatively old Nintendo game
Mine’s from a relatively old Nintendo game
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
a slightly obscure reference to a game thats not like, wildly popular but definitely not UNpopular

(yes ive already posted about it in a broadcast message thread but shush)
a slightly obscure reference to a game thats not like, wildly popular but definitely not UNpopular

(yes ive already posted about it in a broadcast message thread but shush)
qlEHRGj.pngO5imYij.png
beeeeeeeeees
beeeeeeeeees
5sgKGZR.gif
@ShinyDecidueye ahh yes that obnoxious fairy that wouldn't shut up and the only text in the game you can't skip :,D
@ShinyDecidueye ahh yes that obnoxious fairy that wouldn't shut up and the only text in the game you can't skip :,D
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
almost? my previous was more obscure but then I only had that one for like 3 days
almost? my previous was more obscure but then I only had that one for like 3 days
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8