Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Obscure broadcast message gang
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@braveeguana sure!
@braveeguana sure!
Oh no! What shall poor Motierre do?

From the objectively best quest in the game, only because it's so hilarious.
Oh no! What shall poor Motierre do?

From the objectively best quest in the game, only because it's so hilarious.
aPEZ8RI.png
my current one isn't like,, super obscure but it's not like a really well known thing either
my current one isn't like,, super obscure but it's not like a really well known thing either
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
You may think that's a hell of a long time...
You may think that's a hell of a long time...
wq9PoXA.png
mine is about the tale of an arizona ranger who went to the town of Aguas Frias to settle a thing or two, bring back maybe alive maybe dead an infamous outlaw.
mine is about the tale of an arizona ranger who went to the town of Aguas Frias to settle a thing or two, bring back maybe alive maybe dead an infamous outlaw.
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
Mine is also music related, it's literally just admitting that I'm a shill for an obscure alt-pop duo from France.
Mine is also music related, it's literally just admitting that I'm a shill for an obscure alt-pop duo from France.
this sig is under construction | they/she
mine is a bioshock 2 reference, specifically from the song Daddy's Home by DA Games.
mine is a bioshock 2 reference, specifically from the song Daddy's Home by DA Games.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
i can't do math
i can't do math
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
Mine is the first line of a very short lullaby sung by one of my favorite villains. I would've done my favorite line, but I was afraid it might bother some people with arachnophobia. :,)

Before this current one, it was a Silmarillion reference.
Mine is the first line of a very short lullaby sung by one of my favorite villains. I would've done my favorite line, but I was afraid it might bother some people with arachnophobia. :,)

Before this current one, it was a Silmarillion reference.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Mines from a very popular iOS game.

Cookies if anyone guesses.
Mines from a very popular iOS game.

Cookies if anyone guesses.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8