Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | let's stay awake until ancients are here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[font=lucida console][color=darkcyan]guys the ancients aren't even going up at rollover the;ll be in sometime after 6:00 server time, just like the new fest schedule. Please, especially people stateside who would be staying up till the wee hours of the morning, [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/513470457442336808/586594864632692782/go_the_heck_to_sleep.png[/img]
guys the ancients aren't even going up at rollover the;ll be in sometime after 6:00 server time, just like the new fest schedule. Please, especially people stateside who would be staying up till the wee hours of the morning,
go_the_heck_to_sleep.png
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
Sleep is good and will be actually forcing myself to sleep so have all the energy for tomorrow.

Also remember they will not be released at rollover. Maintenance to implement them doesn’t start till 5 1/2 hours after roll over ends.
Sleep is good and will be actually forcing myself to sleep so have all the energy for tomorrow.

Also remember they will not be released at rollover. Maintenance to implement them doesn’t start till 5 1/2 hours after roll over ends.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
If anything, I'm going to sleep EARLIER so I can wake up first thing in the morning!
If anything, I'm going to sleep EARLIER so I can wake up first thing in the morning!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
See, the problem is, I don't have summer classes, and I slept in until noon because I needed it, so I'll likely still be awake for the update. I love how my biological clock just kinda reset itself for Ancients by accident. XD

Also, I already have my hype fandragon with art for the 12 hour and 1/2 hour marks, so I can't let him down.
See, the problem is, I don't have summer classes, and I slept in until noon because I needed it, so I'll likely still be awake for the update. I love how my biological clock just kinda reset itself for Ancients by accident. XD

Also, I already have my hype fandragon with art for the 12 hour and 1/2 hour marks, so I can't let him down.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-06-07 09:08:38" ] Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school! [/quote] I'm seconding (or thirding or fourthing or fifthing or whatever XD)! Sleep is very important!!! The Ancients will be here when you wake up and won't be going anywhere ^-^
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-06-07 09:08:38:
Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school!
I'm seconding (or thirding or fourthing or fifthing or whatever XD)! Sleep is very important!!! The Ancients will be here when you wake up and won't be going anywhere ^-^
FooterAds.gif
The downtime won't be until 15:00 for me here, so I guess EU is the perfect timezone to be in right now [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] I all seriusness tho, proper rest is important for your performance at tests, examens and finals. I should know, I have my own this month - only two left tho, so I can indulge in FR for a bit with the anniversary :D
The downtime won't be until 15:00 for me here, so I guess EU is the perfect timezone to be in right now

I all seriusness tho, proper rest is important for your performance at tests, examens and finals. I should know, I have my own this month - only two left tho, so I can indulge in FR for a bit with the anniversary :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
The downtime starts at 9am for me, so RIP...
The downtime starts at 9am for me, so RIP...
UnyqHqE.png
I'm old and ugly, I need my beauty sleep.
Plus, will make it feel like longer time has passed before we see the cool ancient dragon!

Here's a haiku!

Nap for beauty sleep
Nap for speeding up your time
Nap for less ugly
I'm old and ugly, I need my beauty sleep.
Plus, will make it feel like longer time has passed before we see the cool ancient dragon!

Here's a haiku!

Nap for beauty sleep
Nap for speeding up your time
Nap for less ugly
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
I don't really know what to do. I can stay awake if I wanted to since I'm on summer break and all (I've been going to bed at like 11:30 pm anyways) but.. isn't FR going to be available when releasing the first Ancient breed?
I don't really know what to do. I can stay awake if I wanted to since I'm on summer break and all (I've been going to bed at like 11:30 pm anyways) but.. isn't FR going to be available when releasing the first Ancient breed?
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Hah, I'm probably gonna try staying up super late, then I'm gonna accidentally fall asleep. And of course, wake up 5 hours after maintenance would have started. (Like I did today.)
Hah, I'm probably gonna try staying up super late, then I'm gonna accidentally fall asleep. And of course, wake up 5 hours after maintenance would have started. (Like I did today.)

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14