Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | let's stay awake until ancients are here
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I will personally come and kidnap you and then make you have a good night's rest
I will personally come and kidnap you and then make you have a good night's rest
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
Sleep is good for you. It's ok to not be online the moment the update drops. And remember, the maintenance period is going to begin at 6:00 server time, not rollover. Based on previous maintenance periods, I expect the update should be live between 6:30 to 7:00 tomorrow.
Sleep is good for you. It's ok to not be online the moment the update drops. And remember, the maintenance period is going to begin at 6:00 server time, not rollover. Based on previous maintenance periods, I expect the update should be live between 6:30 to 7:00 tomorrow.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I COULD stay awake... But I won't. I need my sleep XD
I COULD stay awake... But I won't. I need my sleep XD
egg.gif
holy I got 43 pings I was expecting like 4 at most this is the most comments I've ever had on a post
holy I got 43 pings I was expecting like 4 at most this is the most comments I've ever had on a post
akueye3.png
Dunks Knoxxi into a tub full of chamomile tea
SLEEP
Dunks Knoxxi into a tub full of chamomile tea
SLEEP
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
good thing I'm already a night owl
good thing I'm already a night owl
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-06-07 09:13:53" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-06-07 09:08:38" ] Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school! [/quote] This, to infinity. Dragons will still be here. [emoji=familiar heart size=2] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=2] [/quote]
Aequorin wrote on 2019-06-07 09:13:53:
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-06-07 09:08:38:
Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school!

This, to infinity. Dragons will still be here.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
I have the ACT tomorrow at 8am so we're going to see what happens--
I have the ACT tomorrow at 8am so we're going to see what happens--
Rollover is 2am for me. I should be looking for jobs and stuff but my sleep schedule is already whack to where I want to nap right now even though it's almost 1pm... so I may join you, lovely people!

Tomorrow is hot and humid anyway. Not a good day for gardening, biking or anything else fun outside. Perfect day to sleep in though!
Rollover is 2am for me. I should be looking for jobs and stuff but my sleep schedule is already whack to where I want to nap right now even though it's almost 1pm... so I may join you, lovely people!

Tomorrow is hot and humid anyway. Not a good day for gardening, biking or anything else fun outside. Perfect day to sleep in though!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Y'all... [quote]We will be performing scheduled maintenance starting at 6:00 Server Time on Saturday, June 8th. This will serve as our implementation window for the Ancient Breeds system. We don't have an estimate on when it will be concluded, however Flight Rising will be inaccessible while we work.[/quote] ..not roll-over. Kay?
Y'all...
Quote:
We will be performing scheduled maintenance starting at 6:00 Server Time on Saturday, June 8th. This will serve as our implementation window for the Ancient Breeds system. We don't have an estimate on when it will be concluded, however Flight Rising will be inaccessible while we work.

..not roll-over. Kay?
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14