Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | let's stay awake until ancients are here
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
*dancing frantically* i got no more school and a 6-pack of monster energy, time to Awake
*dancing frantically* i got no more school and a 6-pack of monster energy, time to Awake
udj6wT1.png
My migraines say no
My migraines say no
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-06-07 09:13:53" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-06-07 09:08:38" ] Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school! [/quote] This, to infinity. Dragons will still be here. [emoji=familiar heart size=2] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=2] [/quote] Dragon mom and dad have spoken, make sure you get some sleep. SLEEP SO YOU CAN HAVE THE ENERGY TO CELEBRATE THE ANCIENTS PROPERLY. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Aequorin wrote on 2019-06-07 09:13:53:
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-06-07 09:08:38:
Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school!

This, to infinity. Dragons will still be here.

Dragon mom and dad have spoken, make sure you get some sleep. SLEEP SO YOU CAN HAVE THE ENERGY TO CELEBRATE THE ANCIENTS PROPERLY.
grQU96J.png
*sets alarm for ancients*
9am est right?
FR+3

I got a college graduation party I gotta help host/staff and all I wanna do is lock myself in the bathroom and play FR all day.
*sets alarm for ancients*
9am est right?
FR+3

I got a college graduation party I gotta help host/staff and all I wanna do is lock myself in the bathroom and play FR all day.
What is server time for the site? I hate going into the site only to be logged out. (My password doesn't like being memorized)
What is server time for the site? I hate going into the site only to be logged out. (My password doesn't like being memorized)
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-06-07 09:08:38" ] Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school! [/quote] This is why the mods are blessed. They care about us.
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-06-07 09:08:38:
Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school!
This is why the mods are blessed. They care about us.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
lucky for me, my last exam was today so im waking at 3 am for this
lucky for me, my last exam was today so im waking at 3 am for this
W1ufEjp.png
Rollover's 1 AM for me. Maintenance for me starts at 7 AM. I'm going to die of anxiety when I wake up.
Rollover's 1 AM for me. Maintenance for me starts at 7 AM. I'm going to die of anxiety when I wake up.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
:D Maintenance is afternoon for us so we'll be awake.
:D Maintenance is afternoon for us so we'll be awake.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Susinko the server runs on Pacific Standard Time; rollover starts at 00:00 and lasts for 30 min. you can see server time at the top left.
@Susinko the server runs on Pacific Standard Time; rollover starts at 00:00 and lasts for 30 min. you can see server time at the top left.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14